Sign in to follow this  
raptorsaurus

Error when starting o2

I just downloaded and installed o2 and the o2 viewer.  The viewer is installed in my HD root directory as required.

Now, whenever I try to run 02 I get an error message:

"cannot load oobject: data3d\str borovice horska.p3d".

Well, I checked in the data3d folder (which was installed to the root directory with the o2 viewer) and sure enough there is no file called "str borovice horska.p3d".  So why is a needed file not included in the folder supplied with o2?  Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, but I solved the problem.  My data3D folder must have been corrupted or something.  I unpboed the data3d from the OFP game folder, and coppied the problem files into the data3d folder where the viewer is located (in my virtual z: drive) and now everything works fine.  Thanks.

Quote[/b] ]I unpboed the data3d from the OFP game folder, and coppied the problem files into the data3d folder where the viewer is located (in my virtual z: drive) and now everything works fine. Thanks.

I don't see how that would fix the problem.

The Data3d.pbo from the game contains mostly ODOL models.

Oxygen cannot load ODOL models.

Planck

Hey, all I know is I found a file called: "str borovice horska.p3d" in the unpboed data3d folder.  When I coppied this into the data3d folder in the root directory where the the O2 viewer resides, I no longer got the error which was:

"cannot load object: str borovice horska.p3d"