Sign in to follow this  
nolips71

What Is The World Coming Too

BBC News

what will they think of next? change the country name from great britain? somebody please pass me a bucket

Haha ! It´s nice to see that some other countries have to deal with such "excellent" ideas also biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Here´s you bucket man

Joy%20Bucket%20copy.jpg

Haha ! It´s nice to see that some other countries have to deal with such "excellent" ideas also biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Here´s you bucket man

]http://www.sevensstudios.com/Joy%20Bucket%20copy.jpg

I'm not sure if Nolips has reached the legal age for this type of bucket yet Bals, but feel free to give it to me, I'll make a good use of it, don't worry.

wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Bals, but feel free to give it to me, I'll make a good use of it, don't worry.

Oh I´m sure about that french friend, so in oder to keep up the good France - Germany connections, hip hip ! You get the bucket, nolips the girl, ok ? biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gifwink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

First off, is that thing on the bucket a man or a woman? I've seen a few fakes that wear the same clothing.

Quote[/b] ]That, I'm afraid, is actually heretical because it actually says that my country's approach to things must be my first call on myself and that my relationship with God or what I believe to be right or wrong is secondary to that.

Well, beleive it or not buddy, just because you beleive in god son't mean everyone beleives in god.

these is the most stupid thing i've ever heard.

God wouldn't concern himself/herself/itself with such mere 'worldly' matters, right? biggrin_o.gif

First off, is that thing on the bucket a man or a woman?  I've seen a few fakes that wear the same clothing.

I agree, it looks like man. crazy_o.gif

That bishop looks like a woman tho. biggrin_o.gif

lol, reminds me of our latest scandals just a few days ago. Bishops filming themselves kissing each other and downloading thousands of paedohile images from the internet. Welcome to the house of pretention!

Welcome to the house of pretention!

Argh... I misread 'pretention' as 'penetration' crazy_o.gif

Incidentally, in his post-war memoires, Rudolf Hess (the camp-commander of Auschwitz) excuses his actions in the following manner: "I was merely obeying orders, a notion not unfamiliar to you. "My country, right or wrong", is it not?".

Rather a morbid thought, don't you think?

Welcome to the house of pretention!

Argh... I misread 'pretention' as 'penetration' crazy_o.gif

You, my friend, are strrrange

Dear me....another bishop not worth his hat. I say shoot him and let god sort it out.