Sign in to follow this  
BBSmith

GIF Amimations, need help

I want to know, is there any other way to create a GIF image without having to read the countless manuals and instructions? Is there an "Automatic" way to do it at all? If not, can yall give me the easiest/shortest tutorial out there, ive looked and theres like enormus amounts of information on this. Thanks

PS: (Im just making a banner ad for my personal website, if that helps, and I have Adobe Premiere Pro 6.5, and Adobe Photoshop 7)

Timeout, did I mention im noob? Ok yes, I can save it as web, but then what? I mean, I need to have the images be animated, and or put on top of eachother to make a satisfactory banner.

ImageReady comes with Photoshop, use that for animations.

Same saving there (Save for web)

I dont know if your fully understanding what I mean. Yes, I know how to make a photoshop image, and save it for web by just "saving for web". But, I dont know how to get it ANIMATED, move, get the words to position themselves in a different spot, I need to see motion in the picture, not a motion blur, an actual moving image. I dont know how to get that 1 image exported to the web to MOVE. Thanks

Oh ok, ive been there. Well, I followed a tutorial found at this Pixel2life.com site. Found out how. Thanks