Sign in to follow this  
Bordoy

Anyone want one?

wow.. i knew double posts but double topics  wow_o.gif

impressive dude  tounge_o.gif

edit: to make this ontopic, i remember a page where some surplus harrier jets were offered, much more priceworthy than the hawk.. allthough it´d be a nice addition to fdf mod biggrin_o.gif

LOL look at the feeback below:

Quote[/b] ]"THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE L-39 IS THE SIZE OF THE COCKPIT, LIKE THE BRITISH TORNADO USED IN VIETNAM. I WANT BOTH BUT I CAN'T FIT IN THE COCKPIT. SIGNED, THE 300LB CANADIAN."

TIM SLOGAN

British Tornado in Vietnam?rock.gif? crazy_o.gif

If it was an L-29 Albatross i'd be more interested. oh and that andy bloke got the bond film wrong, it was Tommorow never Dies.

lol, shame I'm a penniless drunk.

I remember getting a link to a former Blue Angels F/A-18 and a Mig 29 being sold on eBay the once. I also read in the paper that a Vulcan was being sold there too.

Maybe if we all pool in, we could buy one.

I reckon we shoulda pooled our money for that aircraft carrier on sale at ebay.....we could have all moved in (they hold several thousand people tounge_o.gif ) and called it the "Operation Flashpoint"......think of a giant floating hippy commune and you have the right idea wink_o.gif

Bah! I ain't buying anything until they have F4 Phantom.

I always dreamed about haveing one biggrin_o.gif

If we buy a forum Aircraft Carrier, we can fly aircraft off it...... smile_o.gif

The aircraft carrier was a sham, sadly. All we'd need to do would be to buy the CVN, then have a 30 Forumer infiltration team infiltrate either MCAS Cherry Point or a Russian Air Force base to fly some jets to the waiting carrier offshore.

Then we could get some nukes from Russia for a song (Performed by the wonderful Avon).

And then we'd be invincible! (Boris voice from Goldeneye)

Oh yeah, I'd never stay on the deck of the carrier for too long... torpedoes and harpoons... ouch.

Bah! I ain't buying anything until they have F4 Phantom.

I always dreamed about haveing one  biggrin_o.gif

You can get your F-4 right here from the airplane boneyard in Tucson Arizona.

Some dude recently bought one for 2 million and is getting it ready to fly. He had to get special permission from Congress though because the plane is mach 2 capable. But hey, I figure if you can drop 2 million on a plane and another 2 to fix it, you probably know more than a few congressman. tounge_o.gif