Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

Where Are You From

corner of street in trenton begining for money, beer and food

I'm 33 yrs old and i'm originally from Gateshead (Near Newcastle) north east england, but met this wonderful girl 10 years ago and moved down to her home town of Portsmouth.I'm now married but starting to feel a little homesick... sad_o.gif.The bitch wont move back up with me coz she says its too cold. crazy_o.gif

and moved down to her home town of Portsmouth

So im not the only person from that hell hole like I thought tounge_o.gif

I´m 27 living in Norway where I study to a bachelors degree in firesafety. Born on the aaland islands meaning that I have finnish passport and swedish culture. Was one year in the finnish coastal hunters to piss people of from the aaland island community but mainly because I have always wanted to do military service as a coastal hunter (I did it voluntary because people born on the aaland islands doesnt need to do their year in the military as the rest of the owners of a finnish passport. One of my best years btw). Didnt stay in the finnish military as I dont speak finnish...  sad_o.gif  . Here in Norway everyone thinks I´m Swedish because of my language. I´m tired to tell everyone that I´m not and to explain about the little independent archipelago that belong to Finland.

So I´m a "tourist" in my own country because of the language problem and I´m not very proud of aaland island, I´m living in norway but everyone thinks I´m a swede...

But I´m a proud Nordic citizen  biggrin_o.gif

I´m 27 living in Norway where I study to a bachelors degree in firesafety. Born on the aaland islands meaning that I have finnish passport and swedish culture. Was one year in the finnish coastal hunters to piss people of from the aaland island community but mainly because I have always wanted to do military service as a coastal hunter (I did it voluntary because people born on the aaland islands doesnt need to do their year in the military as the rest of the owners of a finnish passport. One of my best years btw). Didnt stay in the finnish military as I dont speak finnish...  sad_o.gif  . Here in Norway everyone thinks I´m Swedish because of my language. I´m tired to tell everyone that I´m not and to explain about the little independent archipelago that belong to Finland.

So I´m a "tourist" in my own country because of the language problem and I´m not very proud of aaland island, I´m living in norway but everyone thinks I´m a swede...

But I´m a proud Nordic citizen  biggrin_o.gif

Jaeger, not hunter. There's a slight difference. wink_o.gif

i'm originally from Gateshead (Near Newcastle) north east england,

I used to live in gateshead when i was a small boy, was up there last week while visitin family, was at that big art building thing...

I'm half ĺlandish myself. smile_o.gif

Anyway it's coastal ranger, what the hell is everyone saying half of the name in German for?

Anyway it's coastal ranger, what the hell is everyone saying half of the name in German for?

ever played FDF? wink_o.gif

anyways, im dutch, 15 years old..., and my favorite food is frosties biggrin_o.gif

Hey, even "marine" beats "coastal ranger" in accuracy. Anyway, they are called jaegers.

Jaegar - hunter, so called because the elite Prussian marksmen, who used rifles (when musket was still order of the day) , were usually hunters smile_o.gif

Hey, even "marine" beats "coastal ranger" in accuracy. Anyway, they are called jaegers.

Nope. The official Swedish translation of "Kustjägare" is "Coastal Ranger". "Marine" is the equivalent of "Amfibiesoldat". smile_o.gif

I am 14 years old, and I live in Virginia, USA.

I start my first day of high school in just two more days.

Nope. The official Swedish translation  of "Kustjägare" is "Coastal Ranger". "Marine" is the equivalent of "Amfibiesoldat". smile_o.gif

Maybe, but we're not talking about Swedish translations, are we. The official Finnish translation of kustjägare and rannikkojääkäri is Coastal Jaeger.

im 16, english. born Sheffield. peoples republic of south yorkshire

live in boston (shithole) waiting for my GCSE results. corporal in the Air Training Corps... mcdonalds hard man... erm what else

25, frisian (ok ok ok ok dutch), customer relationship manager for what amounts to a premiere league soccerclub, 1 1,5 year old daughter, 1 girlfriend, 1 dog , 5 cats, 2 cars and a VERY nice new Propane fueled BBQ!

im 21 live in boston lincolnshire

have just finished college have just appiled to join the army

haver decent comp, and (my pride and joy) deactivated bren gun, live with my mum work weekends at a shity factory in kirton and have my own mini fridge

25, frisian (ok ok ok ok dutch), customer relationship manager for what amounts to a premiere league soccerclub, 1 1,5 year old daughter, 1 girlfriend, 1 dog , 5 cats, 2 cars and a VERY nice new Propane fueled BBQ!

Which team wow_o.gif

Ok ladies and gentlemen, this is me

I am a 17 year old student, i was born in Leuven, Belgium. I now live between Leuven and Brussels with my parents in Vlaams-Brabant.  That's the central part of Belgium...  I live in a boring town, thank god i have friends here!

It's pretty cool that i live in central belgium because all the big cities are close to me smile_o.gif

I can go to Leuven by bus/train with no problems at all.  Same for antwerpen, brussel, gent, brugge, etc

I fucking hate school, about 10 months of the year i am depressed.  Now i'm a happy boy because it's vacation.

I'm a tall kid, i'm about 191 cm i think.  My muscles are a bit bigger than most ppl their muscles, i'm rather strong .  I have no fucking idea why that is.  I'm pretty lazy so it's not like i do push ups or something like that tounge_o.gif  

Dunno i was born tall and strong tounge_o.gif

It's an advantage, you know, i rarely get teased and if i do get teased just pretending that you'll kick their ass usually works to scare 'em away.

I have 2 sisters, both older than me, one of them doesn't live here anymore, the other is in college and comes home once in a while.  We have one dog, she's completely mental.  It's a jack russel terrier, you know, one of those bastards that won't stop jumping and barking.  God i hate that fucking animal.

Now normal jack russels might be fun... but that's where the problem is... Our dog is NOT normal at all.  Ppl on the street always say she looks cute but we don't allow them to pet her... she can be rather naughty...  Seriously i could talk a full day about how crazy she is.  If she had been a bigger dog we would've had to kill her, thank god we can protect us from such a little bitch...

Oh well...  

A lot of people that post on forums aren't social at all, you know, their best friend is their computer.  That's not the case for me, i enjoy using the computer because i have loads of music on it smile_o.gif  And as i will tell you later, music is very important for me.  When i'm using the computer i ALWAYS listen to music.  I don't know a lot about computers compared to 95% of you... but i know enough as far as i'm concerned.

I rarely play computer games, i like playing the 3D Zelda games, they're pretty damn good.  One of the only games that i really like...  Once in a while i play delta force black hawk down, the multiplayer demo.  Yeahyeah i know that it isn't realistic but i like it, it's just entertainment for me, i don't care what the game's like as long as it's fun...

As i said i'm not one of those ppl that stay behind their computer all day.  I really enjoy going to festivals, parties, getting to know people, playing a good game of pool with friends, drinking a beer, doing illegal stuff  tounge_o.gif , playing cards with friends biggrin_o.gif, basketball, football,...

I'm not the most popular guy in school or something like that but i have enough friends.  

Music means a lot to me, we have a lot of instruments at home.  I play bassguitar and acoustic guitar. Love both.

I like all 'good songs'...

I listen to everything, to all the good songs that i hear.  That can be techno, trance, drum'n'bass, hip hop, rock, metal, grunge, rap, r&b, reggae, old music, classical music, etc  

It doesn't matter, i listen to every style...

I listen to music whenever i can... I truly love music, it's by far the best thing that mankind has invented...

I like skateboarding a lot, the first time i skated i was about 7 years old or something like that.  I could barely stand on the deck biggrin_o.gif  But that wasn't really skating... I've skated my whole life but at first i didn't know that you could actually do tricks.  I just drove around on my huge deck, listening to music...  A couple years ago i discovered all the tricks and i started practising. I always skated for a year then i started to get the hang of it but i stopped for some silly reason and once you stop, you lose your skill.  It's not like riding a bike, you know.  

Skating is a very hard sport, you get tired very fast, it's VERY technical, in football you can score even if you didn't kick the ball well.  In skateboarding there's no such thing, if you do something wrong in mid air, you'll go down...

I've been skating for about a 1.5 year non stop now, i don't want to quit now because i'm getting pretty good.  Skating is my favorite sport...

Any other skaters on this forum?

If you want to see me, check out my profile or whatever it is, it has a rather freaky picture of me...

I dunno what else i could say smile_o.gif

So that's it for tonight biggrin_o.gif  I'll edit if i find something new to say biggrin_o.gif

Boy this sure was a loooong post...

18 years old (a bit over 1 month to im 19)

Norway --> Trondheim

Just done with school. and waiting to get a job, so i can start my "carrier" with machine mechanics...