Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

Where Are You From

i'm a 28 years old(today!!!!) french guy, living in Bordeaux. Studying art at university, doing my last PhD year (i hope so crazy_o.gif ).

i´m from germany (living near cologne), 22 years old and soon without a job crazy_o.gif

i have never seen

Quote[/b] ]those checked caps
before but i dislike them too.

also the place called

Quote[/b] ]Vaasa
sounded quite funny to me because it reminds me of german knäckebrot (hard dry bread without taste)

--

happy birthday to ya laulau smile_o.gif

i´m off again to lmao watching dogma (haven´t seen before) and drinking some more beer biggrin_o.gif

I'm a 22 year old college student and grocery worker, living in Ottawa Canada with my beautiful Irish-Canadian girfriend, and originally from Havana Cuba, with a Russian mother who was born in and grew up in the Ukraine (but with Russian citizenship) Spent the first 10 years of my life mostly in Cuba with some short stints in Russia and the Ukraine, and the past 12 years here in Canada, the first two being spent in Newfoundland.

Working in the service industry, I sometimes get a kick out of being approached by someone who knows little to no English but speaks one of my native languages, since I neither look Hispanic nor Slavic, and they are always shocked when I recognize their accent from their broken English and reply in either Spanish or Russian. At that point 80% of Russians take me for an Israeli biggrin_o.gif.

Job: Presently working at a movie theater

Future Plans: Hopefully doing something in computer gaming.

Hobbies: Running Cross Country, Making Islands, Writing on occasion. Planning things that will never happen.

Dislikes: Being forced to do things, which is why ofp is such a great game.

I'm 27 , live in Arizona right now, attending college.

I've lived all over the West Coast of the US, but mainly call Northern California home.

I've always been involved in the entertainment industry in one fashion or another...

When I lived in California I was an independent distributor of party supplies for the rave scene biggrin_o.gif

But now I am a Recording Engineer/ Record Producer and someday plan on starting my own record label

23 yrs old. Born in Athens. Grew up in Karlsruhe, Germany. Got sick of it in '98 and went back to the City. Graduated with an IB in 2000 from the local American High School.

Moved to England. Stayed a year at Manchester Uni, reading Physics+Astrophysics. Then moved down to Surrey Uni, Computing+IT. I am in my last 2 weeks of my year in industry, which was spent with a shite American company, in Munich,Germany. Back to England in 2 weeks, and I can't wait to get out of here. To put it in kind terms - Germany and I have grown apart.

No idea what to do after uni, as my degree seems kind of pointless. Might open an Internet Café on some Greek island.Or do some stupid 9-5 office job. Too arrogant and anarchic and greedy for the military.

Currently getting drunk on some lovely 7* Metaxa. The drink of the gods, from the land of the gods wink_o.gif Was heartbreaking and full of pride seeing my little City on TV today sad_o.gif

born and raise: Maryland, USA (live near Andrews AFB)

occupation: freeloader and student at the university of maryland-college park (main campus)

future plans: after graudation I'm thinking about enlisting in the Army or something.

Little things: Attended classes with foreigners (africans, middle easterns, and etc.) during my "fun" time at community college. Spent my time walking two miles to home by looking for various air force jets (including air force one and it flies very low.... 200ft or so) in the sky.

17 Years old,

Living in Bolton, Ontario

Currently going into final year of High School, where I'll then be going to Humber College for my Police Foundations course where I'll be studying to be OPP, RCMP, or any other police force.

Currently employed at Wendy's, as a Grill Operator (fancy for burger flipper) and Dish Sanitizer (dish washer), usually flipping between the two.

Living with my parents, of course.

As for traditions and customs ,we Canadians sometimes go out side and do a rain dance for ten minutes, and then turn our backsides to the borders and pull down our pants to moon our southern neighbors.

Just kidding.

Guest RKSL-Rock

Age 32

Born in the UK, lived in France, Germany, US and the Uk

Currently live in London with my long term Girlfriend.

I'm a Systems and Process Consultant/Project Manager. I've just finished a contract with Accuracy International and I'm looking for work again...obviously the Post office isnt hiring right now smile_o.gif

So if anyone knows of a good Project job somewhere nr London let me know tounge_o.gif

23 yrs old. Born in Athens. Grew up in Karlsruhe, Germany. Got sick of it in '98 and went back to the City. Graduated with an IB in 2000 from the local American High School.

Moved to England. Stayed a year at Manchester Uni, reading Physics+Astrophysics. Then moved down to Surrey Uni, Computing+IT. I am in my last 2 weeks of my year in industry, which was spent with a shite American company, in Munich,Germany. Back to England in 2 weeks, and I can't wait to get out of here. To put it in kind terms - Germany and I have grown apart.

No idea what to do after uni, as my degree seems kind of pointless. Might open an Internet Café on some Greek island.Or do some stupid 9-5 office job. Too arrogant and anarchic and greedy for the military.

Currently getting drunk on some lovely 7* Metaxa. The drink of the gods, from the land of the gods wink_o.gif Was heartbreaking and full of pride seeing my little City on TV today sad_o.gif

You can come back to Mankchestah and we'll get bladdered every night in walkabouts and sports bar cafe lolol Sounds like a plan biggrin_o.gif

I always enjoy these threads...

30 years old,

Austin TX,

Government Lackey (legislation processing)

currently going back to school to fulfill somewhat of a dream to work in the aviation sector, specifically commercial...

Married for almost a year. My wife and I have made a pledge that if W wins another 4, that we are moving to either Europe or Asia.

Love traveling and have a hard time staying in one place. My wife knows I have itchy feet and tries to humor my wanderlust.

15 Years old

Daylesford, Victoria, Australia

I'm still a school student in Year 9

Born in Melboourne Australia and lived in Port Melbourne for a year till we moved to the bush to Kynton Victoria. Spent fives years there and then moved to Daylesford Victoria. Daylesford is a nice town with a lake and lotsa shops. Currently got a job cleaning my mum's real estate agants place. But hopefully in a year and a half I'll join the army.. Only if my mum dosnt kill me and If I pass year 9 this year

wink_o.gif

17 (Woooo!)  Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.

Recently just finished part time work doing metal working (Cutting, rolling, welding, all that good stuff)

Living with parents.  Just started the football season.

Working on getting a woman.  I like women, hitting things, trying beer, (Those three never combined with one another) and all that other good teenage stuff.

17 (Woooo!)  Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.

What part?

I used to live in a town called Lake in the Hills.

In a suburb right on the south border, my city is called Hometown. It's wedged around by some bigger name towns/cities like Oak Lawn, Burbank, and Hickory Hills.

25-year old computer engineer from Porvoo, Finland. Born in Porvoo, served in the field artillery in Dragsvik, studied in Tammisaari, moved back to my home town. Fluent in three languages, can have a conversation in a fourth. I run a small webmastering business but I am also currently employed by another company for an unrelated project.

I don't drink or do drugs (why do people keep telling me I should? rock.gif ), which is probably safest for everybody, since I don't know when to shut up and I never retreat. Oh, and I seem to be a gun nut by most standards.

I'm 16 yo from Czech Republic-Ostrava smile_o.gif

Leverkusen beat you to pulp a few days ago sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]You can come back to Mankchestah and we'll get bladdered every night in walkabouts and sports bar cafe lolol Sounds like a plan

I was planning to go back to watch the derby, if I can get tickets, its a date biggrin_o.gif

I'm 18 years old and I live in Sweden. I'm now on my last year in high school. I'm also working with telemarketing when I'm not feeling too lazy. I love playing ice hockey.

That's about it. wink_o.gif

I'm 20 years old and I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. I have a lovely girlfriend of 3+ years. I recently quit my job at a grocery store. I'm an Armorer in the Marine Corps reserve, and I have a brother who is also in my same unit. He is getting sent to Iraq for the second time, next week. I'm staying here, again crazy_o.gif. I'm transferring to the University of Washington in the fall, and I'll be starting my 3rd year. I want to be a professional programmer, and OFP gives me an outlet to vent my creative/programming skills, and it is also military-themed, so it ties in to the Marines. I used to program games on my TI calculator, but now I can do much, much cooler things in OFP scripting. That is why I'm still with it. biggrin_o.gif

28, austria/ south-styria

lazy but still working for my brothers company

hobbies: motorcycles, pc gaming, girls

i hate: the police, goverment, work