Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

Where Are You From

First I'll start by introducing myself.

I am a 32 yr. old male.

I live in Panama City, FL. USA

I work for Mediacom. As the Tyndall Air Force BaseTech.

Hooking up cable tv. Solving internet and digital cable problems too. (BORING!) Oh yea! I cut peoples cable off, if they don't pay their bill. (LOL!)

I have a wonderful wife. And a wonderful son.

My son started kindergarden this year. We got him going to a charter school. (Better education. Than our public school systems.)

I love OFP. Because you can create, (Almost) what your imagination can come up with.

In OFP, one day... I'm a spetznat. An hour later... I'm an American pilot bombing dug in enemy postions. Supporting ground units.

I also like the unique mods that have and are coming out.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

I'm from me dear old mum.

That's f*ing hilarious.

Good one!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gif  unclesam.gif  unclesam.gif  unclesam.gif

Im 18 from England

im a student looking for good a levels results so i can stidy chemistry at Hull

I'm from Wales, Welsh dad, Czech mom.

21 on Tuesday :P

Currently entering 2nd year at Manchester University where I study QMB.

Im From Sweden and do never say anything bad about sweden coz then i have to kick your ass in 1on1!

Yep!

I'm Pathy, and i'm not going to say anything else about myself because OFPcentral are interviewing me, so if you REALLY want to know about me, wait for me interview! (that'll be...oh...i dunno......none of you?)

I'm from Telford in Shropshire, the green and pleasant land at the heart of England and the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution.

20 soon to be 21, live near to Oxford. I'm about to enter my second year at Leicester uni studying French and German.

Whereabouts near Oxford Monkeygoat? Im in a small village 3 miles outside Witney. Anywhere near?

Heh, I have a friend who lives very close to Witney, near Ducklington. I live in East Hendred, very close to Wantage.

I'm 16, and a yorkshireman. However i was born in middlesborough, lived in scarborough for 8 years, lived in wolverhampton (near birmingham) for 6 years and have been stuck down here in bristol for 2 years.

I'm 32

I grew up in Seattle, but now live in Tucson Arizona where I am a senior in Political Science/Pre-Law at the University of Arizona.

I plan on attending law school in the fall.

I also work for the Home Depot as an undercover security officer conducting internal theft investigations and arresting the occasional shoplifter.

I don't really even play OFP anymore, just mod for it and participate in the interesting discussions here on this board. I get more out of the forum now than I do out of the game itself.

26 years old bartender/student. Living with my girlfriend and a cat.

My name is Bowery Baker. I'm a black college grad from Arizona. I have been playing ofp since the single player demo of it came out. I'm 23 years old. I was kicked off the forum awhile back for getting into an argument with a rude person and later on for coming in under an alias on several occassions, too many accounts. I hate rude people, and am learning how to not get angry with them but outsmart them with words and shut them down.

I was born into poverty in a small town in pennsylvania named chambersburg and grew up being a smelly dirty kid who was often made fun of. It was only my mom with her nursing job and four kids. I got asthma from age 4, some think due to childrens vitamins. I was molested at the age of six by my moms friend's son who was like 12. I lost my virginity at age 13, and began smoking weed at age 16. Went to jail at age 18.

My pet peeve is jerks and people who think that I sound like a white person when i talk, because well...i do. I also hate movies with rape scenes in them. I don't currently work but im very creative and produce hip hop beats trying to get a deal. I have produced tracks and am currently working with two emcees from new york whose names i won't mention. My favorite cartoon show is the adult swim block on cartoon network and my favorite cartoon character is carl from aqua teen hunger force. At 13 i moved to Phoenix, Arizona and began kickboxing training. I did the unspeakable and snitched on my Sifu for something he said and thats when my mom decided its time to move. She bought a lovely two story house with a two car garage built into it on the outskirts of Phoenix which is where i stay today. I enjoy the city malls, and to me living in a city is the best thing.

I currently am involved in a long distance relationship with a girl i trust very much and am in a clan for ofp which i like very much except for one person whose name i won't mention but basically he's a loud mouth whose only goal is to compete for a higher rank not by his skill, but by his mouth and sabotage within the clan so i may be out of it if i can't unmask his true intentions. Wish me luck.

17 from some crappy place near Portsmouth on the south coast of England. I was a postman until I was laid off for stealing mail (its a joke!) and am now looking for work. If you can help PM me.... tounge_o.gif

Pathy, I forgot to tell you the interviews off tounge_o.gif

My pet peeve is jerks and people who think that I sound like a white person when i talk, because well...i do.

Err, don't you just sound like...yourself? You know?

I'm a 17-year-old student from Vaasa, Finland, Part-time sanitation manager and IT consultant wink_o.gif

Speak three languages excellently, can order a beer in three others. Currently enrolled in a Swedish-language high...school (? gymnasium/lukio)

Oh right, and huge metalhead.