Sign in to follow this  
ShadowY

SU-27v0.9b

For good reason, I'm afraid. biggrin_o.gif It works VERY well, indeed. Some might say, too well. Fear the Patriot! I read somewhere that a US fighter driver actually engaged a PAC-3 battery ( with a HARM ) in Iraq because he was being painted by the radar. It's generally not cool to have to attack your own troops to keep from being shot down, IMO.

Wasn't easy but took out the Flanker with both harriers Vits and FLKs harrier, so its not uberpowerful..

lol i took one down with an a10's avenger canon tounge_o.gif

the addon is very good but isnt the display which the map is displayed on not a colour display but the traditional green and black im just thinking from lock-on as thats where the radar display is or is this just a consession for playability?

Wasn't easy but took out the Flanker with both harriers Vits and FLKs harrier, so its not uberpowerful..

Thats because i wasnt the pilot tounge_o.gif , try with RAD's F-18 the speeds match and feels great.

I meant that the M109 ADATS can kill the plane to easy.

FootMuncher and Vit's planes do better in surviving than this plane.

Fix that part and I'll redownload it.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

A couple of things:

1. bump. smile_o.gif

2. Any news?

3. Is there a problem between addon teams? rock.gif Saw the following on the Red Hammer Studios thread:

yeh the Su27 was a good one, the only thing is that all that SNM did for that was beta test. On flashpoint.ru Max (leader, a cool guy btw) even apologised for the misunderstanding of the addon being released under their name.