Sign in to follow this  
Veovis

main config

I made some changes to the main config file, but now I can't compress it back into a bin file. I can't get binarize to work, and when I use amalfi's cpp>bin 1.2 utility, it chokes on the big numbers in the config (at least, that's what appears to be happening) IE the 429496XXXX numbers...and creates errors. What am I doing wrong, or is there another utility I can use?

Thanks in advance

Chances are that you done something wrong, its very easy to miss something or delete a single simbol by accident while you replacing text in the configuration.

CPP2BIN its a good program, it allways work for me, and if it don't work its because I done something wrong.

Open your edited configuration and put it next to the original and see if you find any possible errors.

Good luck and I hope this hellps.

Regards.

@CERO.

You have to subtract 2**32 from all those large numbers (10 digits long integers, starting with a 4), ie convert them from unsigned to signed int. I made a tool for this, you can get it here. I can't guarantee that this is the only thing you have to change to make the config work though.

CPP2BIN is quite nasty, it can only convert configs made with unpbo or similar, it can eg not convert bis original config.cpp to config.bin...