Sign in to follow this  
UsMarine408

I need a script

Alright with the up coming pack im making I took some offtime from it and was playing Americas Army and noticed when the run there buttsacks jump up and down. Does anyone know if free floating parts like that are possible in ofp or is it an engine limit

I don't believe they are, but I'm also not fully aware of all the engine limitations or anything like that but I've never seen anything like it.

It might be possible if you change the running anim to include the bouncing pack, but that'd take a lot of work.

But if i can pull it off though i think that make bring i new realm of realism to the game dont yall think

Why were you looking at their arses? tounge_o.gif

I'm just joking, it's a cool idea, if you can do it then great, might even be worth doing it, just to see if it's possible. Otherwise, I don't think it'll dissapoint too many people smile_o.gif

The latest anim pack kinda looks like AA when they run, have u checked it out?

U should, thats probably about as close as u can get.

Well, isn't it possible to make animat-able portions of models? For example, there are lots of units with moveable goggles. So perhaps you could make an animation for the model that moves its buttpack around, then just have a script that loops the animations whenever the unit is moving.

I don't really know anything about models though, so I don't know if that is possible or not. Scripting-wise, it is easy, if you can make such an animation.

No thanks, I'm busy enough as is wink_o.gif . However, if you do get the animation(s) working on the model, I'd be more than happy to script it for you. Just PM me if you can get it working.