Sign in to follow this  
pogingwapo

Russkies find alien spaceship in Tunguska

Quote[/b] ]Members of a special expedition researching the site of the famous Tunguska meteorite fall have claimed they had discovered parts of an extraterrestrial device.

The expedition, organized by the Siberian Public State Foundation “Tunguska Space Phenomenon†completed its work on the scene of Tunguska meteorite fall on August 9. It was the first expedition to the region since 2000. Guided by the space photos, the researchers scanned a wider territory in the vicinity of the Poligusa village for parts of the space object that crashed into Earth in 1908 and was later called the Tunguska meteorite.

The scientists claim that they found remains of an extraterrestrial technical device that allegedly had an accident in Siberia in 1908. They also say that they found the so called “deer stone†- an artifact repeatedly mentioned in the reports of the eyewitnesses of the Tunguska phenomenon. A part of the “deer stone†has been delivered to Krasnoyarsk for research.

The head of the expedition Yuri Lavbin told MosNews on Tuesday that the researchers had traced the possible trajectory of the space object, but this time they counted that it ran from West to East, unlike the members previous missions who thought that the object had flown East to West. The new approach allowed the expedition members to find a buried object covered with trees.

The object appeared to be a large block made with metal. The researchers chipped a piece of the object and will now test its composition.

In his further comment to MosNews, Lavbin noted that according to his calculations, the mass of the space object that collided with the Earth in 1908 amounted to almost 1 billion tons and the blast on impact must have destroyed the humanity. The fact that it did not happen testifies to the theory that the Tunguska event was an explosion of an artificial object at an altitude of about 10 kilometers.

“I am fully confident and I can make an official statement that we were saved by some forces of a superior civilization,†the scientist said. “They exploded this enormous meteorite that headed towards us with enormous speed,†he said. Now this great object that caused the meteorite to explode is found at last. We will continue our research, he said.

Lavbin says that the results of this year’s expedition give him hope that the Tunguska mystery will be solved before the phenomenon’s 100th anniversary. To do this, Russian researchers plan another large-scale expedition to the Eastern Siberia.

The Tunguska event was an aerial explosion that occurred near the Tunguska River in Siberia on June 30, 1908. The blast felled an estimated 60 million trees over 2,150 square kilometres. On this day, local residents observed a huge fireball, almost as bright as the Sun, moving across the sky. A few minutes later, there was a flash that lit up half of the sky, followed by a shock wave that knocked people off their feet and broke windows up to 400 miles away.

The explosion registered on seismic stations across Eurasia, and produced fluctuations in atmospheric pressure strong enough to be detected by the recently invented barographs in Britain. Over the next few weeks, night skies over Europe and western Russia glowed brightly enough for people to read by. In the United States, the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory and the Mount Wilson Observatory observed a decrease in atmospheric transparency that lasted for several months.

The size of the blast was later estimated to be between 10 and 15 megatons. Until this year members of numerous expeditions have failed to find any remains of the object that caused the event.

Source

Let's wait until they develop this into a new technology against the West.

LOL!

But seriously, that's some creepy stuff but somehow I doubt we were saved by something.

LOL!

But seriously, that's some creepy stuff but somehow I doubt we were saved by something.

Other than the atmosphere... tounge_o.gif

Hot damn! I forgot that we had one of those back then before we had all these cars :P

I think they failed to realise it was an American Spy Sattelite written in latin with a twist to give it an alien feeling

lmao. funny except the topic title  ghostface.gif

BTW if something real happens it would be top secret and everyone who discloses it will disappear ghostface.gif

did i watch x-files too much?! tounge_o.gif

I think everybody is undermining this discovery.First of all I was surprised this is MosNews-a reputable news agency in Russia and not your average conspiracy site.

This could be something major,the discovery of our century.I`ve always kept my reserves into beliving intelligent life exist beyond our planet,but this could be what scientists have been looking for.

Oddly enough I`ve read some time ago in a magazine about the Tanguska incident and how scientists are unable to explain why has the meteorit impact been ameliorated to an extent were it was unharmful.

By all means I hope somebody keeps us posted I for one want to know more about this discoveries.

Quote[/b] ] ...

In his further comment to MosNews, Lavbin noted that according to his calculations, the mass of the space object that collided with the Earth in 1908 amounted to almost 1 billion tons and the blast on impact must have destroyed the humanity. The fact that it did not happen testifies to the theory that the Tunguska event was an explosion of an artificial object at an altitude of about 10 kilometers.

Bullshit detector ringing loudest here.

Let's say it was a comet.  A "billion tonnes" of ice would have a diameter of 1240 meters.

Now plug the following numbers into the University of Arizona's Impact Effects Calculator and let's see what happens to the poor souls living 400 miles away.

distance:  644 km (400 miles)

diameter: 1240 m

density:  1000 kg/m3

impact velocity: 51 km/s (typical for comet)

impact angle:  45 degrees (most common)

target rock:  crystaline (typical Siberian granite)

Quote[/b] ]Seismic effects at a distance of 644 km:

III. Felt quite noticeably by persons indoors, especially on upper floors of buildings. Many people do not recognize it as an earthquake. Standing motor cars may rock slightly. Vibrations similar to the passing of a truck.

IV. Felt indoors by many, outdoors by few during the day. At night, some awakened. Dishes, windows, doors disturbed; walls make cracking sound. Sensation like heavy truck striking building. Standing motor cars rocked noticeably

But windows are not even broken, as was reported 400 miles away from the Tunguska incident.  So maybe glass was more fragile back then, but the above billion tonne impact falls far short of wiping out humanity.

crazy_o.gif

Bernadotte, read their paragraph again, they are trying to make a point of just that. smile_o.gif I think.

Ok, all I had to do was change the impact angle to 3 degrees instead of 45 and you have exactly what happened during the Tunguska incident.

Quote[/b] ]Your Inputs:

Distance from Impact: 644.00 km = 399.92 miles

Projectile Diameter: 1240.00 m = 4067.20 ft = 0.77 miles

Projectile Density: 1000 kg/m3

Impact Velocity: 51.00 km/s = 31.67 miles/s

Impact Angle: 3 degrees

Target Density: 2750 kg/m3

Target Type: Crystalline Rock

Energy:

Energy before atmospheric entry: 1.30 x 1021 Joules = 3.10 x 10E5 MegaTons TNT

The average interval between impacts of this size somewhere on Earth during the last 4 billion years is 1.9 x 10E6years

Atmospheric Entry:

The projectile begins to breakup at an altitude of 98232.08 meters = 322201.22 ft

The projectile bursts into a cloud of fragments at an altitude of 12737.89 meters = 41780.28 ft

The residual velocity of the projectile fragments after the burst is 10.04 km/s = 6.24 miles/s

The energy of the airburst is 1.25 x 1021 Joules = 2.98 x 10E5 MegaTons.

No crater is formed, although large fragments may strike the surface.

Air Blast:

The air blast will arrive at approximately 1951.9 seconds.

Peak Overpressure: 9790.3 Pa = 0.0979 bars = 1.3902 psi

Max wind velocity: 22.2 m/s = 49.6 mph

Sound Intensity: 80 dB (Loud as heavy traffic)

Damage Description:

Glass windows will shatter.

The above billion tonnes of ice would disintegrate at an altitude of 12.7 km.

What is your conclusion exactly and what exactly does it contradict?

From the conclusions the Russians drew when it first hit, it looked like a superweapon. Then it looked like a meteor. Then they waved around the red flag accusing the US of having nuclear weapons in 1908. Then they said it was a meteorite again. Now they're saying it's aliens.

More theories than Roswell, and frankly, I say let the people have their conclusions, don't let the government cloud anyone's thoughts on this. At least the USAF always says No Comment to those Roswell nuts.

And for the record, I don't believe it could have been anything but a meteorite.

EDIT:

Another circumstance is tied with the direction of the body's movement. On the ground of eyewitnesses' testimonies collected in the 1920s and 1930s, scientists concluded the bolide had flown northwards from the south.

If in 2013 or 2023, you asked me what direction the planes went into the World Trade Center towers, I couldn't tell you, even though I watched the video at least 100 times on US news and it's burned into my mind. Really, who could definitively tell you the objects trajectory?

Look MSpencer, I pretty much agree with you that it was an Asteroid/Comet (natural), but jsut because people made up stuff about it xxx number of times does not change the probability of it being un-natural. biggrin_o.gif We have no effect on what happened back in 1908 (I hope not lol)

Anyway, the object exploded above the ground, not disintegrated, so who has proven it was ice?

Look MSpencer, I pretty much agree with you that it was an Asteroid/Comet (natural), but jsut because people made up stuff about it xxx number of times does not change the probability of it being un-natural.  biggrin_o.gif  We have no effect on what happened back in 1908 (I hope not lol)

Anyway, the object exploded above the ground, not disintegrated, so who has proven it was ice?

If a species is able to cross the universe to visit mother earth then it is definetly not using an ordinary space-ship... and I might assume that it would be somewhat smart enough not to crash! biggrin_o.gif

According to the 'scientist':

Quote[/b] ]In his further comment to MosNews, Lavbin noted that according to his calculations, the mass of the space object that collided with the Earth in 1908 amounted to almost 1 billion tons and the blast on impact must have destroyed the humanity. The fact that it did not happen testifies to the theory that the Tunguska event was an explosion of an artificial object at an altitude of about 10 kilometers.

He is claiming that it must have been an artificial object because humanity was not wiped out by the billion-tonne mass.  However in reality, a billion-tonne mass impact is relatively trivial event, even 400 miles away.

Read it again:

Quote[/b] ]

And there's the bullshit. It does not testify that it was an artificial object in any way, only that it was an object that desintegrated before impact.

And besides a direct 1 tons hit is not a world killer at all.

Yes it does not prove that I agree, I just was unsure of what Bernadote meant with his examples. But also we know it was not purely ice... because you would not get a 15MT airburst from that.

Look MSpencer, I pretty much agree with you that it was an Asteroid/Comet (natural), but jsut because people made up stuff about it xxx number of times does not change the probability of it being un-natural. biggrin_o.gif We have no effect on what happened back in 1908 (I hope not lol)

If a species is able to cross the universe to visit mother earth then it is definetly not using an ordinary space-ship... and I might assume that it would be somewhat smart enough not to crash! biggrin_o.gif

You can't say that for certain either. smile_o.gif It's all speculation, especially the "artificial object" theory without direct proof of some sort.

Yes it does not prove that I agree, I just was unsure of what Bernadote meant with his examples.

It's not only that it doesn't prove anything, it's that the so-called "scientist" claims that it proves it, which makes him less than credible.

And where are the pictures of that "technological device". According to the article they'll bring a rock sample that they've found. Yeah, one has to prioritize. A piece of rock on one hand or the wreckage of an alien spaceship on the other... of course we'll go with the rock.

Yeah right.