Sign in to follow this  
Wilco

Destroyed HMMV Pack

Direct from the readme:

Quote[/b] ]Wilco's Destroyed HMMV pack:

This pack include 5 destroyed HMMV models that are edited from the great Fischkopp's HMMV pack.

You will, I repeat you WILL need the newest version of Fischkopp's HMMV pack to use this pack because I was way to lazy to redo the whole texture path job.

To install:

Put the "W_HummerWreck.pbo" in your res/addon or your mod addon folder.

Located under Empty/Hummer Wrecks

Hopefull this won't destroy your computer, but I'll put that in here for safe measures, I am not at fault if this somehow destroys your computer.

This is beta, final will hopefully be new damage textures and any bugs that show up.

Credits:

FischKopp-Allowing me to model off of his HMMV pack

NZXSHADOWS-Config

dxdshot1092030103.jpg

dxdshot1092030159.jpg

dxdshot1092030135.jpg

Shell Casings have been darkened by quite alot.

dxdshot1092030121.jpg

Muzzle on M2 was misplaced but has been fixed, shell casings added.

dxdshot1092030093.jpg

Shell casings have been added

You will, I repeat you WILL need the newest version of Fischkopp's HMMV pack to use this pack because I was way to lazy to redo the whole texture path job.

Fischkopp's HMMV Pack: ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/FK_HMMWV.rar

I could use some more hosts, I think this one has a daily bandwith allowance.

http://www.pcpages.com/wilco/W_HummerWreck.zip

@War Download Link

P.S.-Dunno wether this is a beta or final, beta if I keep at it and replace the textures with damaged ones, or final if I lose interest.

nice, but try to find a better texture for the casings. This one is far too bright yellow. Also lower the number of casings on top of the vehicle. The casings fall down and bounch/roll of the vehicle most of the time. Only few remain on the vehicles roof. On the hood it's possible that they remain there, but you put quite a lot of rounds there.

Overall I love it, since it's a really nice addition to OFP. I love wreched models, because they add soooo much to a mission.

These Hummvv wrecks will go nicely with some zombie missions. You have saved me a lot of work!

Cheers,

Zombie team

Zombies driving in wrecked zombie hmmwvs? tounge_o.gif

nice, but try to find a better texture for the casings. This one is far too bright yellow. Also lower the number of casings on top of the vehicle. The casings fall down and bounch/roll of the vehicle most of the time. Only few remain on the vehicles roof. On the hood it's possible that they remain there, but you put quite a lot of rounds there.

Overall I love it, since it's a really nice addition to OFP. I love wreched models, because they add soooo much to a mission.

I swore I toned down the shell casing texture, hm rock.gif

You should use the original ofp casing texture, would look better. smile_o.gif

Alright, will do, I could also use a hand at applying the new textures.

Nice work, but can you please add shadows to the wrecks?

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

I knew something was missing...

That's on my list for the final hopefully.

Another thing to add to the list...possibly the armed models still having the ability to fire ? wink_o.gif

Have not grabbed this yet (56k'r) but wouldn't various forms of setdammage create the broken windows? Remember, there are two variants, crack and busted. I think just to put in to the readme to set the dammage in the init box would be the best solution.