Sign in to follow this  
-=BT=- Matty R

OFrP New Releases!!!

My adsl never fails me... DL'ed already and testen (shortly)

I'm already in love with this new pack.

The soldeirs are awesome. These models are a huge improvement over the old ones and they look really smooth (and the armor plate on the back now moves with the model correctly!!). I especially love the various commando models and special forces guys. These look extremely good and have a real baddas look. Note that the helmets have a really nice shape and are perfect!

The units now really have this 'french' look (NOT meant as an insult tounge_o.gif )

The desert units look just as awesome, but I think the desert textures are a little too dark. For the rest this pack is awesome!!

Air pack has been delayed a few minutes because of a last minute change; hold on tight, it is coming very soon

Absolutely fantastic soldier guys they fit the BAS Tonal Islands to a T. I really like the look of the special force units.

Still trying to get the Objects and Air packs to download, I can't wait to try them out too.

Pack Air is released. But there is a big fighting at the entry to the download links biggrin_o.gif

Pack Air is released. But there is a big fighting at the entry to the download links  biggrin_o.gif

lol, exactly thats what im experiencing right now biggrin_o.gif

will dl later

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh**

My winch is released (i'm drunk)

Where is my winch?

Ok i'm drunk?

me too lol,

what that special th<s>o</s>ing about the obecjt pack.. i don´t even have it yet  tounge_o.gif

Where is my winch?

Ok i'm drunk?

me too lol,

what that special thong about the obecjt pack.. i don´t even have it yet tounge_o.gif

the object pack contains ... objects .... along with the heavy weapons displayed higher on this page

waaaaaaaaaaa air pack taking so long oh well its soo gonna be worthe the wait  biggrin_o.gif  good job to the staff at OPERATION FRENCH POINT  big ass thumbs up to u guys u are tops