Sign in to follow this  
ebud

Jungle Island addon

The Jungle Island needs a second home. It's main home will be the OFP Editing Center, but I need a mirror or 2.

Can someone email me or post an email or 2 to send the file to so it can be mirrored?

Ebud

i think operationflashpoint.cz will be ok to mirror it ,

Wow! Haven't seen this before! This is awesome, gonna get it right away!!! Thank for this great addon Ebud!

That is one of the coolest things i have ever seen ..... how did u make the different trees?

Just tested it...

Placed an Jeep with driver into the map, entered the Jeep as an co-pilot told the driver where to go and enjoyed the scenery. smile.gif

Very good add-on although some of the houses still look to european (stone).

But there are already small bamboo huts and the bigger houses are covered with thatch (?).

Streets are no longer tarmac they changed to dusty ones.

I only missed the propaganda through loudspeaker from the jungle:

"Give up Yankee capitalists, you got no chance... when you surrender now we treat you good..."

I forgot something...

This add-on cries for VC soldier models and some missions or an good campaign.

Give them black clothes, an AK-47 and a few `nades and satchels - but no ricehat.

But the sniper helmet will do the job like in the intro.

But how do you shrink the 3D soldier models... wink.gif

I think the tv-series "Tour of Duty" should deliver enough ideas. smile.gif

ill make some space at ofpediting.net email me bkissick@hotmail.com or Residuum(up 2 posts) if there is anything special or uhh right... whatever... just do it

Great job, Ebud.

I'd like to see more on your Addon soon! Please reskin some vehicles ond Soldiers! Keep up that good work!

I'd like to make some special missions on your "MOD" (AddOn)!

wink.gif

By the way: Ebud, where are u from?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Postduifje @ Jan. 09 2002,00:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Would like to get this addon, only at www.operationflashpoint.cz is says: BUGS FOUND NEW VERSION ON THE WAY. And I saw some cool snowfloaks (sp?) there too, it's a shame I can't read czech<span id='postcolor'>

Hint, hint... wink.gif

In the upper left is the Union Jack (UK flag) which turns the page into english language - but you are right, the file is not hosted anymore.

And thanks to the one with the VC link! smile.gif

I seem to be getting a 404 when trying to download this great looking island from Operationflashpoint.cz sad.gif I'll try at OPFec

Armordave,

We've asked that the addon be removed from downloads until we can fix some potential bugs with the map (ie like the roads affecting the default roads on other maps). I'm working on the cpp right now and hope to include the palm tree as a seperate placeable tree in the mission editor along with the huts etc.

Re-release should be in a few days.

SelectThis (ebud's QA department)

No probs smile.gif

Look forward to trying the fixed version, till then I'll try the not-so-fixed version I've been sent.

WOW!! That's a really great piece of work.

I love the new ambient sounds..Works really well smile.gif

Just need a few missions/units. Are there any in production?

I also would like to test it, but the link is down. confused.gif

Ok than i have to wait until the fixed version is out.

WHERE ARE YOU?

WHERE ARE YOU?

WHERE ARE YOU?

I keep re-reading this thread over and over but can't find out where to get this MOD...

Bucko out

hey man once you guys fix the bugs or whatever in the map could you like post a link in the forum or something cuz i havent been able to find it anywhere, Thanx!