Sign in to follow this  
Noone

IDF mod

And if anyone is still interested in more screens...

GOLANI.jpg

Tzanhan.jpg

Looking good. Another thing I thought of too, if the ever put a C-130 Herc in the game make an entebee raid senerio.

OK, that's when the SDK is out...

More troops...

AA.jpg

MP.jpg

medic.jpg

GOLANI.jpg

These are looking good, and they just keep coming biggrin.gif I'm trying to keep up with your updates m8 smile.gif

Thanks for the feedabck, mate ! We'll keep them comming !

BTW i'll add a link to your site in my next update !

OK, how would you like some Hezbollah terrorists ?

Take a look :

hizbollah_2.jpg

hizbollah_1.jpg

hizbollah_3.jpg

hizbollah_4.jpg

Thanks again guys for your feedback - it's important to us tounge.gif

I partly understand your anger - but I really don't understand nor accept your HATE!!

I'm not a jew, I'm not Israeli. But I work on this mod. I don't work on this mod to make propaganda.

I don't believe israels - nor do I believe your prejeduces and propaganda! You seem to be a guy who believes those shit of the Jews poisening wells, blasting up the WTC and so on!!!

What the hell is your problem?? That they are jews?? When the ottmanians (turks) oppressed your people for centuries they've done nothing!! Nothing!!!

I lived with palestinians in the westbank - and I'm glad to know that not all of you believe in those SHIT! What the hell do you think?? It's a hell of easy to believe in this crap - but to gain for peace, that's harder than to "glorify" your martyrers!! YOu know what?? You seem to like the role of an victim!!

The only thing we wanted to do is making a mod for a great game! You will be able to play every site!!! This means you will be able to play PLO/PA policemen, IDF-,Syrian-,Egypt Soldiers and so on!!!

Don't bring in your hatress and prejeduces into something people are working hard to make it not political!!!