Sign in to follow this  
Noone

IDF mod

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coolcarlos @ Jan. 07 2002,16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks nice smile.gif

Keep up the good work!

Is that Sport Car in the West side?<span id='postcolor'>

Yeap. As we have no modeling tool yet, we have to use existing models...

Looks good smile.gif

Thank goodness Ahmad is no longer around, a post like this would cause him to have spasms wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 07 2002,17:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks good smile.gif

Thank goodness Ahmad is no longer around, a post like this would cause him to have spasms wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL ! biggrin.gif

I can picture a wicked IDF mod with city conflicts merged with desert warefare.

Yo people.. I got my site about the IDF mod up aswell!! So check it out:

the IDF mod

[*thankx to henktech for hosting us*]

Now hurry up and look at it!!! biggrin.gif

Hi, Vipersheart and welcome !

Lets not forget to link up our sites...

In the meantime we have a new model :

zelda_2.jpg

ZELDA M113

This is a great work you did !!!  

Be proud of  yourself...!!!  

Any questions about the IDF , just sen me a mail !

Ciao

"Merkava"

Squad logo

IDF as in Israeli "Defense" Force? (notice the quotes)

Is it possible to play Palestinian side, too? /meh wanna kick some Israeli oppressor butt!!! smile.gif

@Merkava

Thanks for feedback, mate ! I think we gonna need your squads help with this mod ! I'll write you about what we need. BTW do you recognize the uniform on my photo ? wink.gif

@4ntifa

That depands on which side you are. If you are a Palestinian, then well, yeah - we are the Israeli Opression Force. But if you are on the side of terror fighters, then - no, we are the IDF. Choose for yourself. But anyway it's too complicated to discuss, and i do not want to go into politics right now. We are just doing a MOD. If you want to discuss an Israeli-Arab conflict lets open a thread in OFF-TOPIC forum. About the campaign.. well none of us wants to do such a campaign. Can you blame us ? Wanna do it yourself when we release the MOD ? OK - good luck ! Thats what we are doing the MOD for... For people to create missions and campaigns, and if you choose to take the arab side - it's your choise and your right.

Noone,

If you need more pics and Infos, the best website with plenty of infos and pics is :

- http://www.isayeret.com

- http://www.idf.il

There you have what you need !

- Soldiers Screen ( Important is to make the helmet  and the vest right, thats what makes the idf soldiers !

For sure i recongnize the PIC, thats an an IDF Soldier. But not the best Photo, because there is no recon vest and not the right helmet camo colours.

See ya

Merkava     wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Jan. 09 2002,11:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That depands on which side you are. If you are a Palestinian, then well, yeah - we are the Israeli Opression Force. But if you are on the side of terror fighters, then - no, we are the IDF. Choose for yourself. But anyway it's too complicated to discuss, and i do not want to go into politics right now. We are just doing a<span id='postcolor'>

Sure, the Palestinians ARE oppressed in many ways. But hell no, blowing up civilians in discos and busses is simply not right, either. It's a complicated world we live in, and the British imperialists always seem to leave a mess behind. wow.gif

Anyway, I would definitely like to play Palestinian side, and I' quite sure I'm not the only one.

Hi All smile.gif

Noon...that Israeli Blackhawk chopper, shouldn't it be a much darker color? Do You have someone working on it, or are You in need of one?

Just curious.

Thank's

Jellybelly

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jellybelly @ Jan. 09 2002,11:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Noon...that Israeli Blackhawk chopper, shouldn't it be a much darker color?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes. The ones carrying VIPs that wiz over my neighborhood are much darker.

We build an IDF MOD , and not PA MOD !

If you wish to play the other role, you need to build it yourself !

Yeap there are also darker versions.

There are both olive and nearly black versions.

Vipersheart is in charge of helicopters. I think we shall do also the darker version. I'll tell him or just ask to send me the model and do the second version myself.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IDF Merkava @ Jan. 09 2002,11:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We  build an IDF MOD , and not PA MOD !

If you wish to play the other role, you need to build it yourself !<span id='postcolor'>

Is this IDF mod going to include skins of opposing sides? If so, which countries and uniforms?

"Is this IDF mod going to include skins of opposing sides? If so, which countries and uniforms?"

It would not be a complete MOD without enemies, right ?

Right now I am working on Syrian army. Got many pictures of Syrian soldiers, now loking for materials on Syrian vehicles... We also intend to recreate Egyptian Army, PA police, Tanzim, Force 17, Hizbollah and MAYBE Jordan. But that could be too much and we might settle down with fewer forces (at leats on initial stage). The main drawback right now is lack of photo material... Please help, if you can.