Sign in to follow this  
KTM_Calle

1989 Pontiac Trans Am GTA

Thought this game needed some more VEEEE_EIGHT! smile_o.gif

trans-am_ofp_promo1.jpg

trans-am_ofp_promo2.jpg

:EDIT: Updated pictures

lightning shadow looks strange, but that could have with the sun ingame and stuff.

Looks great, as a sugestion select your model in o2 and hit f5

(or is it f8 can't rember try both of them) so it relights your

model correctly. wink_o.gif

Looks great, as a sugestion select your model in o2 and hit f5

(or is it f8 can't rember try both of them) so it relights your

model correctly. wink_o.gif

It has recalculated normals, but middle vertices aren't merged and there are not properly set smooth/sharp edges. But apparently it's just now imported, so it's not finished yet. So let's be patient smile_o.gif

Yikes, that sounds terrible at the end.  rock.gif

If it is possible to do w/ a regular mic and get some decent quality, I can record my Camaro exhaust sounds if you want.

You have a camaro? You are now my official hero!

My ofp got a little fucked a few days ago, so i cant hear sounds in sp, only on online servers  crazy_o.gif

Yes, the vertexes are not merged, i did a fast import from MAX to OFP to get a look of things, and i have gotten rid of most of the "seams" now.

By the way Maximus, is it a 350 (5,7 L)? Or a 305(5,0 L)? Or something smaller?

:EDIT: The Firebird/Trans Am and the Camaro are both GM F-bodies, and it is only minor differences between them, so it is not impossible that i make a Camaro also smile_o.gif

:EDIT 2:

What the hell, i'll post a newer pic, where i've gotten rid of a few of the seams, and i've put a TEMPORARY texture on, to see how it would look blues.gif

trans-am_ofp_rod2.jpg

Hi Calle your Car looks damn god

I like Fire Birds and Trans Ams too wink_o.gif

When you need any pictures or other stuff go to this site: http://www.bandit-online.de/

That's one of the best site to this great car...( it's in german )

ps: Can you make a red and a black variante... and maybe a "Screaming Bird" on the hood that was damn cool smile_o.gif

Greez : Hawkeye 1895

Hi Calle your Car looks damn god

I like Fire Birds and Trans Ams too wink_o.gif

When you need any pictures or other stuff go to this site: http://www.bandit-online.de/

That's one of the best site to this great car...( it's in german )

ps: Can you make a red and a black variante... and maybe a "Screaming Bird" on the hood that was damn cool  smile_o.gif

Greez : Hawkeye 1895

The Frightened Chicken will be there biggrin_o.gif

Red and black versions are planned

This project is very cool!

It should released together with this:

pete1.jpg

Oh, and don't forget to add a radio playing this:

Smokey and the Bandit!

Bandit%201%20movie%20small.jpg

Snowman.jpg

Ok, who is making Sheriff Buford T. Justice police car with "special damage model"?

MfG Lee biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

My ofp got a little fucked a few days ago, so i cant hear sounds in sp, only on online servers  crazy_o.gif

Bigger, 427ci (7 liter?)  But I doubt that would be a problem seeing you have a blower on it.  wink_o.gif

Pic

Engine pic

Edit: Btw, do you think you could get some Jeep XJ models?

Bigger, 427ci (7 liter?)  

Pic

Engine pic

Oh damn, you are really my idol! Thought you had a 3rd gen! Gen 1 is even cooler  smile_o.gif

It'd be wonderful if you could try to record that sound, nothing is more beautiful than the singing of a big block  biggrin_o.gif

427 in a '69, thats an unusual combination, is it not?

:edit: nah, Jeeps are not my cup of tea, sorry

Bigger, 427ci (7 liter?)  But I doubt that would be a problem seeing you have a blower on it.  wink_o.gif

Pic

Engine pic

Edit: Btw, do you think you could get some Jeep XJ models?

Nice, 86 Chevy Red Iroc here, has a smaller 305 then the buffed up 350's.

That reminds me of that old eighties cartoon turbo teen where the kid transformed into a car to stop crime.

Bigger, 427ci (7 liter?)  

Pic

Engine pic

Oh damn, you are really my idol! Thought you had a 3rd gen! Gen 1 is even cooler  smile_o.gif

It'd be wonderful if you could try to record that sound, nothing is more beautiful than the singing of a big block  biggrin_o.gif

427 in a '69, thats an unusual combination, is it not?

:edit: nah, Jeeps are not my cup of tea, sorry

A little over a thousand "production" cars (COPO), though many people put 427s in afterwards (Like I plan on doing...)

I have a 93 Z28 with the 350 LT1 if you need sounds, can even uncap the cutout and get some open headers sounds bits if you want.

@Hit_Sqd: what trim is that? SS, RS, etc?

Looking good!

Oh, btw - I drive '89 Camaro IROC-Z - very close cousin of this car, I've been thinking about making one of these for OFP...

The model is almost complete, unfortunatelly I have no time to finish it sad_o.gif

PS.: Make sure to 'weld' centerline vertices before releasing the model!

Looking good!

Oh, btw - I drive '89 Camaro IROC-Z - very close cousin of this car, I've been thinking about making one of these for OFP...

The model is almost complete, unfortunatelly I have no time to finish it sad_o.gif

PS.: Make sure to 'weld' centerline vertices before releasing the model!

Do you have any pictures of the Camaro? smile_o.gif

Dont worry, the center seam will be gone!

Wow nice looking Bird...how the headlights gonna pop up with that center thing in front of the blower? Daytime use only?

I am more of a Camaro man too,I don't have one now ,I've had some. I like Firebirds too.Just something about having that Chevy beret

Gonna do the Camaro too?

Wow nice looking Bird...how the headlights gonna pop up with that center thing in front of the blower? Daytime use only?

Gonna do the Camaro too?

Im not sure how im gonna do with the lights, can i disable the lights when they are down?

I might do the Camaro, if i have the energy for it

350/open header would be great! smile_o.gif

I'll get them for you by the weekend, have to have my brother record it for me, i don't know recording equipmet worth a damn.

Do you have any pictures of the Camaro?  :)

Dont worry, the center seam will be gone!

The real thing ('89 Camaro IROC-Z 305cid :( V8 TPI, TH700R4, All Stock For Now (but gutted cat, custom subframe connectors, some small 'free' mods...) oh... and I've polished the TPI plenum, runners and throttle body (it was a hell of a work... I wouldn't do that again ;):

iroc1.jpg

iroc2.jpg

I'm going to put a set of shorty headers, custom exhaust with the cut-out and I'm going to build up the rear-end a little (it has 10-bolt with weak 2.73 gears and worn off limited slip posi... I'm planning to put 3.23 or 3.42 gears and torsen posi unit...). Maybe I'll build up tranny a little too...

I'm not going to make any major upgrades to the engine tough... there is no sense to invest money in 305...

I'm 'killing' all the riceboys on the streets anyways even with this loose timing chain I have right now and weak rear-end ;)

The model I've been working on:

iroc3.jpg

iroc4.jpg

It's not very detailed model, but I wanted to use some high-res photo textures (I have an access to the actual thing so it wouldn't be a problem) - just like on mine Mi-2 choppers...