Sign in to follow this  
philcommando

ICBM upgrade

Only that said nuclear blasts (xezon's etc) stopped working for me ever since I've had Kegetys's DXDLL running... crazy_o.gif

I tried:

myicbm Fire ["PC_ICBMLauncher"."PC_ICBMLauncher"]; PC_ICBM="PC_ICBM" Camcreate getPos unit2

I placed the target about 1 kilometer away. A tank.

I heard a boom, ran towards the location. There was the tank, with scorched earth around it, some downed folliage around that and still in good enough shape to machine gun me. ghostface.gif

lol!..sorry avon, but glad at least u got  the code working now. As for the bomb, i didnt dare to set it up too high, so those that are undershelter would  only be damaged.

But those that are soft skin would die... Furthermore i left it up to the engine to calculate the probability of direct or indirect hit...if u are just behind a hill, u will survive even if it hits just 100m infront...or should i re-configure the values and leave nothing standing?  tounge_o.gif

Ok ...for those of you that would like a nuke effect....First off you need the coc torpedoes.....Then just make 2 triggers.

1st trigger

name whatever Fire ["PC_ICBMLauncher","PC_ICBMLauncher"]; fire=true

2nd trigger in the condition put fire ....then in the on activation put- getpos unit1 exec "\CoC_Torpedoes\scripts\nuke.sqs"

Don't forget to name your target unit1.

There are probably easier ways ...I'm not very good with scripting.

Now you should have a very nice nuke blast ...thanks Phil and coc biggrin_o.gif