Sign in to follow this  
desantnik

Spetznaz MVD

This just in from Flashpoint.ru...

DRF mod has released the first version of the special troops of the ministry of internal affairs... some really high quality stuff

... by Malahit, this pack includes three new models fo the MVD spetznaz... as well as ak-74m and ak-74m with a grenade launcher...

a little information from Encyclopedia: Spetznaz:

Quote[/b] ]Ministry of Interior units

Spetsnaz MVD includes some Interior Troops units, like "Vitjaz", "Rus", "Rosich", "Skif", "Grom", etc. Most of these are primarily infantry combat units intended for use to combat insurgency, especially in Chechnya, and possibly also to suppress revolts in prisons or military units, if any are to occur.

They are generally believed to be well trained and equipped, being far superior to the regular Russian infantry that is believed to be poorly trained as of 2004. For example, it is claimed that the unit "Rus" had fought successfully against the rebels in Chechnya with a casualty ratio of approximately 1 to 200. Their missions may include reconnaissance missions and regular combat operations. They (especially "Vitjaz") have sometimes served as the back up team during the counter-terrorist operations by team Alfa.

_drf_specnaz_1.jpg

bigger image

_drf_specnaz_2.jpg

bigger image

_drf_specnaz_3.jpg

bigger image

download HERE 6mb

D'oh this time it is you who beat me to it smile_o.gif

Very nice units. Hope the DRF MOD will make units for all branches of the RF armed forces to fill in the gap caused by the death of the Kavkaz MOD.

Is this the official version of the DRF MVDs that were previously available over the last few weeks or are these different units? rock.gif

@pogingwapo tounge_o.gif

@Avonlady

I think this is an addition to the previous version that was released a couple of weeks ago...this adds three more guys and represents the special forces division of the MVD while the other pack was just the regular dogfaces.... smile_o.gif

this is a very cool pack, different units from the one that was released a few weeks ago, but the weapon pack conflicts with the weapon pack from the old download, so some of them dont work!

i dunno i just downloaded the old one actually, and one overwrote the other, not sure which one, but some stuff didnt work

i dunno i just downloaded the old one actually, and one overwrote the other, not sure which one, but some stuff didnt work

Check the file date. The new one is dated July 26.

Incredible addon, it is good to see MVD addon to the previous Russian troops released. This is definately staying in my Addons folder for a very long time smile_o.gif

you need to overwrite the old weapons pbo with the new one... that should work...

I wonder how these units can have textures and model parts from one of our not yet released addons...

I will take my consequences from it...

EXACTLY THAT IS WHAT MAKES PEOPLE STOP MAKING ADDONS

The whole pack is nothing but Ghost Recon models n textures, RHS models an textures and a few CS models and textures... awesome job i must say... crazy_o.gif

And some wonder why Modmakers try to make their pbos save... exactly because of this shit!

Very good job,beautiful textures

I've replaced my ak47 , ak47gp , ak74 , a74gp , pk , svd with yours... smile_o.gif

waiting now RHS,caucas crisis mod and your incoming infantry pack biggrin_o.gif

I hope that yours will be the best rock.gif

ok ok, I've understood , I'll go out

The wolf------------>[] biggrin_o.gif

I heard the caucausus crisis died about when the time they were supposed to release there first pack.Any1 else know about that please tell me.

BTW:Very good job who ever made these soldiers.

BTW Very good job who ever made these soldiers.

Laser/RHS, Red Storm Entertainment, some counterstrike modellers like for example Shrike&Wannabe... oh and at a lil lil part DRF

who have caucasus addons now ? rock.gif

Because they've made a beautiful Flanker Su27 and a lot of russian units... sad_o.gif

So the guys who released this...didnt do all that much to actually make them and stole work.

Shouldnt this be addressed before telling them what a great job they did rock.gif

I dont know who made this and whose work it is... but the fact is that these units are out and the sad truth is that many people in OFP dont really care that he stole that guys textures or what not .... they are just glad to get their hands on the addon regardless of what it took to get released...

To RHS.... you will and always will be held in very high regard no matter what people steal your addons... just wish you could release some stuff too...

So the guys who released this...didnt do all that much to actually make them and stole work.

Shouldnt this be addressed before telling them what a great job they did rock.gif

Was possibly sarcasm?

@Desantnik

im sure you would say the same if it was your addon...

I take my consequences and will take a break from OFP for a few months

IF it's stolen, how did they got unreleased stuff in their hands?

I cant go into details cause atm i dont have much proof but if you want i show you the original pics used for the vsr... cause they are from pics i was taking from my BDU...

The flak vests on them are Lasers models also seen on the ORCS VDV but only our old internal infantry beta had them in this cammo and this grenade pouches...

No, it wasnt sarcasm.

I'm all for open source addons but I dont believe in stealing people's work with no credit.

EDIT: Im saying "dont thank the guys who made this addon if they didnt really make it"

........ if you want i show you the original pics used for the vsr... cause they are from pics i was taking from my BDU...

Sure

I only get this out of the readme:

Quote[/b] ]ŃÄĺöíŕç ĚÂÄ by Malahit [D.R.F] Ä ÄÅ•Ä™ đóńńęîăî îđóćÄË™.

Äîáŕâë˙ĺň: 3 Ä›Ã®Ã¤ÄºÃ«Ä Å„Äĺöíŕçîâöĺâ ĚÂÄ ÄÔ, ŕâňîěŕň ŔĘ-74Äš Ä Å”Ä˜-74Äš Å„ ÄîäńňâîëüíÄęîě.

ČńÄđŕâëĺíî: đŕçěĺđ ÄîäńňâîëüíÄęŕ ó ŔĘ-47

Âńĺ âîÄđîńű Äî ŕäđĺńó: mark_antonovich@list.ru

đĺäŕęňîđĺ: DRF MVD Specnaz

Ãîâűĺ ęëŕńńű îđóćÄË™: DRF_AK74M, DRF_AK74MGP, DRF_AK74MMag

Ãîëüřîĺ Å„ÄÅ•Å„Äáî ńňóäÄÄ ORCS çŕ đŕçđĺřĺíÄĺ ÄÅ„Äîëüçîâŕňü Ä›Ã®Ã¤ÄºÃ«Ä Äĺőîňű.

Ŕâňîđ îđÄăÄíŕëüíűő ěîäĺëĺé - Laser

--------------------------------

"Âűřĺ íŕń ňîëüęî çâĺçäű..." (ń), DRF MOD

But Laser is mentioned (in the credits?)