Pappy Boyington

USCG Pack Release

nope no patch. i dunno why it does that, and im too lazy to find out tounge2.gif

if extraction wants to do more stuff im up to it.

we had hopes and dreams! but then a group of CIA black ops came in and stole them all!

translation: we had some other stuff on a list but then extraction went off to play with CIA models so for now it just stays as is until i get a new modler that wants to come play coast guard with us. i can do half decent textures and download what i cant do tounge2.gif but i cant model. i can apply scripts but im not that good at writing them from scratch. and lastly if ur a modler interested in doing a couple uscg models you should know: im laid back, unprofessional, and dont follow deadlines unless im ready to release something. so if u want to make some stuff for us dont come with a portfolio wearing a suit n tie, cuz we just aint that serious

Do you guys plan to make anything else? Y'know, Some armed Coast Guard Units? A City made specifically for coast guard intervention? (Stopping Drug Trafficking, All that Jazz.) just wondering.

what do you mean armed USCG units?

HH68 has a door gun

Block Island has a 40mm deck gun along with small arms "stored" in it

USCG Runners in speedboats, have armed assailents and some armed boats.

as for an drug island.. sorry but i dont have anything like that in the works.

however there is an island for USCG rescue operations. the New Ocean Island has a sister island that is flooded during hightide. to reinact hurrican rescue efforts.

Hey there. I recently downloaded your USCG addons. Just a quick question for a possible fix? The helicoptor, the one with the door gun, when some rpg ground unit locks onto it and fires, the flares on the chopper self deploy, but the problem is when it does this, an error message about missing (or something) about smoke script ....or smoke sqs. Anyway, is this common, familiar with you? and if not, then I'll go reproduce it later and give the exact error (it's off to work with me for now) ...also, any fix I can do on my end about it? or maybe I installed something wrong?

Ok, thanks!

Later

---IceFLYER

Here's the scoop:

When flying these helicopters (HH-60J Jayhawk and the MH-68A Stingray) and the enemy decides to lock onto them with AA fire this error occurs:

Script HH60J\smoke.sqs not found

When flying the C130 and using units with DoFire command to target the C130 this error occurs:

'if ((_this select 0)==(_this select 0)) then {I#I(_this select 0) vehicleRadio "missilewarnsndc130";': Error Missing )

********NOTE that the both letters "I" in the line """"{I#I(_"""" are actually vertical lines, not letters...haha I think, depending on the font the game uses***********

I know these are older addons and perhaps not going to be resurrected, but they are fun, and hope they will be. Any help appreciated! Thanks!

---IceFLYER

hmm download extractions HH60 addon. that should solve your helo script error. about the USCG herc.. im prettu sure i removed the flares so there shouldnt be anything to "fire"

Fixed! You should link the additional download on your website maybe? Or did I not read the readme properly and just stare at it...heh rofl.gif

---IceFLYER

The links for the other downloads are broken. So i can't install your mod at the moment :/

Hello. I am VERY Sorry for Kicking up dust on this VERY Old Thread. But I have A Reqest and Questions.

Hello, Papy Boyington. I was wondering if there would at any point in time be a Porting of this U.S. Coast Guard Addons package to Armed Assault, and If not Would it be Okay with you If They were to be ported to Armed Assault?

Thanks for a Reply in Advance (And again, Sorry for Bumping an Old Thread),

S.O.E.