Pappy Boyington

USCG Pack Release

love the music in the single player mission ..is ther any way of getting them 2 work in mission editer

I think calling the music with a trigger will do the trick but I haven't made the missions better wait for pappy cause he made the missions wink_o.gif

love the music in the single player mission ..is ther any way of getting them 2 work in mission editer

I think calling the music with a trigger will do the trick but I haven't made the missions better wait for pappy cause he made the missions wink_o.gif

oww ok

the only "bug" i found is when getting out to walk on deck of the cutter the lousy AI will run off with boat, leaving me to drown...i suppose as commander i could order them to stop, and the walk on deck, but as pilot or gunner its a no no, i tried it as pilot and the commander ordered the gunner in as pilot and off they went.

Apart from that is is one hell of an addon package,

again, many thanks USCG Team.

@Mission Music: i made a handpicked selection of music for each missions. so which mission did u play that u enjoyed the song?

@Sharez: make sure you have only the current USCG addon(s) not the "old ones"

@AI Driving Off: what i do is put it in playable as driver/comander/gunner (i use the MP mission eidtor) and then just put myself in as driver and turn off the commander (driver is next in line)

if your commander you tell him to halt. . then you "Get Out On Deck" and then tell him to halt again and wait for it to stop drifting.

and if your cargo they dont care tounge_o.gif but its best for MP when player is driver and commander

im glad you all enjoy the pack smile_o.gif thier a nice complement to the reflective waters arent they? too bad i dont have a gf4 yet tounge_o.gif

im also glad your enjoying the demo missions too. Herc Search is a nice relaxing one imo smile_o.gif

I am having a funy bug when transporting the workers on the chopper. Look this pic:

bug.jpg

I dunno why its happening, but who cares, they are transported anyway tounge_o.gif

Hey pappy, great work again and happy birthday ! biggrin_o.gif

Netwalker at the beta's we had we haven't had those bug.

Be sure you have BAS HH-60 Pavehawk and BAS MH-60 Blackhawk installed  wink_o.gif

first off id like to say netwalker your additude toward bugs is outstanding. . . honestly that is a huge bug. . but your all like "eh no big deal". dont get me wrong im not sayin everyone else is bad but that kinda additude will get you far in this community  tounge_o.gif

anyway i have looked into this more. . i see you were playing Aid Delivery. to ensure this problem is reenacted i re-played the mission. . . .

cargohh.jpg

as you can see they are all sitting where they should be. now im testing this using Y2K3 (cuz i dont play without) and Extraction doesnt have my mod. . .cuz extraction is a butt tounge_o.gif and he doesnt have that bug.

remember the BAS ---hawks are required since it uses thier animations and scripts.

that picture was takin using the same HH60 you all have. i ran the installer to make sure the installer worked (along with the custom text) so it installed the same addons you have. so we all have the same version.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">cargoAction[]={"ManActCargo","ManActCargo","ManActMH60Cargo3","ManActMH60Cargo4","ManActMH60Cargo5","ManActMH60Cargo6","ManActMH60Cargo7","ManActMH60Cargo8","ManActMH60Cargo9","ManActMH60Cargo10","ManActMH60Cargo11"}; MH60Cargo is from the BAS Blackhawks (BAS_MAH60.pbo) which is reqiured and mentioned in the readme tounge_o.gif

i too am running mod folders.

Res for mainly anything

BAS for BAS and INQ addons

USN for navy related addons

USCG for USCG addons

Y2K3 for Y2K3 related addons (aside from BAS and INQ)

so that wouldnt affect it either.

eh...i know that cow... rock.gif

Anyways, congrats on your birthday Pappy, and congrats to all the USCG Team for this release, been looking forward to it.  smile_o.gif

edit: Now Thats a Readme!  tounge_o.gif

forgot to make a note on this:

i told you... a special gift to those who actualy READ the included read me wink_o.gif

[Rap] Who the hornist flashpoint player....Pappy Boyington is hornyist. Everybody know....Everybody knows.his the hornist [/rap]

Got a little carried away there. anyway nice addon just when u got cargo in the Jayhawk the legs of the cargo comethrought the floor like there standing up rock.gif

check page 4... like the ones pictured in the screenshot?

if so your the thrid person to report this bug and it boggles the mind on why, A: noone reported this until now. and B: why all of a sudden your having this problem. i dont experiance it, and Extraction doesnt experiance. nor does any of my beta tester(s).

small site note: the news sites have posted some truely beautiful screenshots of the USCG mod and i have ammeneded the photos page to show those screen shots. the ones from ru i hosted and the ones form ofp.info i just direct linked (since im usin their site anyway) also made a note that users may submit thier action shots of the USCG mod in use as well. this doesnt mean i will deffenitly post it. but if i like ur pic ill put it up on the site in the photos section with mouse over text sayin who donated it. do NOT spam this thread or my PM box with 90 million screenshots. use your best judgement on a "good shot".

also this is NOT a request for pictures, we have quite enough to show off the addons as is. but if you make one that you think is just wow_o.gif then a few more wouldnt hurt Example of a Wow! pic. (reflective water not required tounge_o.gif )

then you better count it 5 Pappy as i have the same problem

all my addon which needed to use offent is placed in the /ADDONS folder and the res addon in that file is removed, the USCG pack is in another folder, i use it without ECP, with normal ECP v1.072 and a clan custom made one, all got the same problem

oh BTW the installer cant find my OFP folder too

Happy birthday Pappy...err..u want a nude model?....how about a p3d one? tounge_o.gif ......lol!..anyway, great work on the pack, thanks to the excellent team of yours!!!

first off id like to say netwalker your additude toward bugs is outstanding. . . honestly that is a huge bug. . but your all like "eh no big deal". dont get me wrong im not sayin everyone else is bad but that kinda additude will get you far in this community  tounge_o.gif

anyway i have looked into this more. . i see you were playing Aid Delivery. to ensure this problem is reenacted i re-played the mission. . . .

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/bratty/PB/USCG/images/cargohh.jpg

as you can see they are all sitting where they should be. now im testing this using Y2K3 (cuz i dont play without) and Extraction doesnt have my mod. . .cuz extraction is a butt  tounge_o.gif  and he doesnt have that bug.

remember the BAS ---hawks are required since it uses thier animations and scripts.

that picture was takin using the same HH60 you all have. i ran the installer to make sure the installer worked (along with the custom text) so it installed the same addons you have. so we all have the same version.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">cargoAction[]={"ManActCargo","ManActCargo","ManActMH60Cargo3","ManActMH60Cargo4","ManActMH60Cargo5","ManActMH60Cargo6","ManActMH60Cargo7","ManActMH60Cargo8","ManActMH60Cargo9","ManActMH60Cargo10","ManActMH60Cargo11"};

MH60Cargo is from the BAS Blackhawks (BAS_MAH60.pbo) which is reqiured and mentioned in the readme  tounge_o.gif

i too am running mod folders.

Res for mainly anything

BAS for BAS and INQ addons

USN for navy related addons

USCG for USCG addons

Y2K3 for Y2K3 related addons (aside from BAS and INQ)

so that wouldnt affect it either.

Lol pappy, yesterday was your day and I would never bother you alarming that was a huge bug tounge_o.gif  Besides, the workers were transported normally  wink_o.gif

So, about the procedures, i'll ckeck later when i get home, but i'm sure i have all BAS addons installed properly. Because now we are five people reporting this bug, maybe something is missing or incorrect in our game. Later today i give more news about this.

NetWalker do you have the USCG in a MOD folder or do have them in normal addons folder rock.gif

If you have them in a MOD folder try to move them to the normal addons folder.

Quote[/b] ]So, about the procedures, i'll ckeck later when i get home, but i'm sure i have all BAS addons installed properly. Because now we are five people reporting this bug, maybe something is missing or incorrect in our game. Later today i give more news about this.

Make that six..... wink_o.gifsad_o.gif

ok, pardon my rudeness here....

but why the hell didnt anyone report this from the beta pack?!

the only thing differnt from the beta release and this release of the HH60Jayhawk is the custom logo on the command bar... THATS IT.

ok how about this. . . does anyone NOT have this bug?

the only thing i can figure here is its got to be an addon conflict

Edit: netwalker is one of my avid Y2K3 fans, and he is having the bug, yet im using Y2K3 and i dont have it. so we can rule out any Y2K3 invovlment. . .

bad news: i figured out the problem

it requires the un-released HH60 pack

ill get back to you on how to fix this problem

side note: i blame extractoin for this.

althou he had no real part in this fault and it was mearly something minor and over looked. i still blame him so that i look free of all guilt smile_o.gif

Yeah I looked at it too and the animations require my unrealesed HH60 Seahawks sorry for this tounge_o.gif

But if you dl the previous released seahawks the problem will be fixed here is link ofp.info

Download from the link I posted the H-60 Seahawk Beta and CoC_Torpedo and the problem will be fixed in a few weeks I release updated Seahwks   wink_o.gif

Oh and Pappy has done the config.cpp files so blame him for this fault wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

I am innocent smile_o.gif

Download from the link I posted the H-60 Seahawk Beta and CoC_Torpedo and the problem will be fixed in a few weeks I release updated Seahwks   wink_o.gif

Oh and Pappy has done the config.cpp files so blame him for this fault wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

if i could make models.... you would be expendable my freind crazy_o.gif

and you sent me the config already made i only put in the scripts therefore its YOUR fault. and im tellin mom! tounge_o.gif

if i could make models.... you would be expendable my freind  crazy_o.gif

and you sent me the config already made i only put in the scripts therefore its YOUR fault. and im tellin mom!  tounge_o.gif

Ok ok my young firend tounge_o.gif

It is my fault biggrin_o.gif

I am guilty punnish me to dead tounge_o.gif