Pappy Boyington

USCG Pack Release

DM1.jpgDM2.jpg

.............................................DM3.jpg

DM4.jpgDM5.jpg

Without further adue, i bring you the United States Coast Gaurd Pack: Set 1

<span style='color:red'>Includes:</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Ships-</span> Block Island 110' Cutter, Rigid Hull Inflable, Rescue Boat, Pilot Life Vest

<span style='color:blue'>Aircraft-</span> HH-60 Jayhawk, MH-68 Stingray, C-130H Hercules

<span style='color:blue'>Units-</span>

<span style='color:purple'>4 Aid Workers</span>

-Flood Pants

-Orange Rain Coat

-Yellow Rain Coat

-Casual

<span style='color:purple'>3 Pilots</span>

-Blue Flightsuit

-Orange Flightsuit

-Blue Flightsuit & Headphones/mic for Hercules Pilot

<span style='color:purple'>2 Seamen</span>

-Boat Crew

-Diver

<span style='color:blue'>Weapons-</span> P2A1 Flare Gun, and both projectial flares and smokes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Information Section:

About the Addons:

Required Addons-

*coc_diver (included)

*BAS_MAH60

------------------------

About the Missions:

Required Addons-

*Col Klink's fishing boats

*Martins ski boat

*McNools Pacific Island

Download links are listed in the missions readme

------------------------

Note About the Download:

Please, Please, Please use the Mirror link(s) first and save the primary as a last resort. the file is 30 megs and if too many people download off the primary link it may crash ofp.info and they dont like when i break thier website tounge_o.gif

As of this Post: 1 Mirror- Edge Files from @war website

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

%%% Full List of Credits %%%

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

*Extraction (model and some textures)

*Pappy Boyington (most textures, scripting, config, graphic, and web-design)

*Col Klink (model tweaks on cutter and herc)

*Trenchfeet (deploy xxx boat script)

*Stuka (orginal RAN Patrol boat model)

*Astatine (orginaly applied my new textures to the cutter)

*Drakkhen (soon to give us the HH65 model, not in this pack set)

*Martin (headphone model for the herc pilot)

*CoC (for the diver script)

*BAS (for the evac, hold postion, lander and other helo scripts)

Beta Testers:

Army11B10

(woulda had more beta testers but the budget was tight)

<span style='color:red'>READ THE FRIGGIN README</span>

Please read the readme. It took me 2 hours to write tounge_o.gif

Warning: if you ask a question about something that is mentioned in the readme you will be promptly drug out and shot.

USCG.jpg

Site Contains:

*News Linking back to this topic

*Information on the Individual Addons thus far

*Pictures / Screenshots if you want more pictures and inticment to download

*Download Link(s) for any and all mirrors will be listed on the website on the downloads section

<span style='color:blue'>Again: please use the mirror links first and Primary link as a last resort.</span>

PS: Sorry about the Demo Mission pics i figured they show off most of the addons in the pack and should work for the release thread

Edit: Happy 19th Birthday To Me biggrin_o.gif now all i need is an ice cold Mt Dew and to see something (female) nakid blues.gif

Sounds great Pappy and congratulations on your 19th, one step closer to become a man, lol j/k tounge_o.gif .

Thanks for the pack you two. Any chance of a navy military grey sea hawk? wink_o.gif .

Sounds great Pappy and congratulations on your 19th, one step closer to become a man, lol j/k tounge_o.gif .

Thanks for the pack you two. Any chance of a navy military grey sea hawk? wink_o.gif .

already done wink_o.gif i just dunno what extracion is waiting on tounge_o.gif anyway this is for USCG commetns not navy (no offense all commetns are welcome just dont want to get off topic)

and yes USCG pilot 12 it did take forever. . .i dont like to share my toys until im done playin with them tounge_o.gif

Can I give you a E-mail wih a naked Lady and a moutian dew since its ya B-day rock.gif

Anyway. Downloading now smile_o.gif

Woohoo! One step closer to making civil missions more interesting.

Also, happy birthday! wink_o.gif

Champ job!!!

hhhmmm if only we had storms in OFP sad_o.gif

Oh well, i'll just fly into a tornado instead tounge_o.gif

Sorry guys that the HH-65 is not in the pack.

But I promise you there will be 2 HH-65 in the pack 1 white and 1 orange/red coloured HH-65 wink_o.gif

Enjoy the pack wink_o.gif

The Seahawks are done only some tweakings on scripts left wink_o.gif

Sorry guys that the HH-65 is not in the pack.

But I promise you there will be 2 HH-65 in the pack 1 white and 1 orange/red coloured HH-65 wink_o.gif

Enjoy the pack wink_o.gif

yes in USCG Pack Set 2 smile_o.gif and a couple other nice surprises.

about the storms if u use kegs hisky (or edit lluams sotrmy sky like i did)then set the fog to max (bottm arrow on the weather settings all the way to the right) then you have yourself one hell of a challenging mission wink_o.gif

speaking of civil missions feel free to comment on the demo missions included too. madem myself to give a fair demonstration on how each of the addons would be commonly used for smile_o.gif . thier not perfect but they help pass the time and get them into use right away

I was just thinking ... with all the water capable addons, someone needs to make a shark! ... nothing fancy, just a fin that sticks out of the water, (wake already done by water addons if not mistaken) and a simple script that kills any man within a meter with some nice blood splatters from ECP!

I will glady host or write missions for this. But lack the skills to do the addon myself. What ya guys think?

I wish you were a girl Extraction tounge_o.gif . thank you.

I was just thinking ... with all the water capable addons, someone needs to make a shark! ... nothing fancy, just a fin that sticks out of the water, (wake already done by water addons if not mistaken) and a simple script that kills any man within a meter with some nice blood splatters from ECP!

I will glady host or write missions for this. But lack the skills to do the addon myself. What ya guys think?

damnit jim im an addon maker, not a marine biologist crazy_o.gif

actualy making a full shark model wouldnt be that hard. but we focus mainly on the USCG Vehicals, Aircraft, and Units.

now we have something to chase down the everon cartel drug dealers tounge_o.gif

now get out there and protect those islands! biggrin_o.gif

Excuse E moi rock.gif

I a girl you wish that crazy_o.gif

I am allready married wow_o.giftounge_o.gif

+ I am a reall man 100% biggrin_o.gif

Ask Pappy he is a girl tounge_o.gif

Excuse E moi rock.gif

I am allready married wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Extraction....

remind me to kick your ass later blues.gif

Quote[/b] ]damnit jim im an addon maker, not a marine biologist  

LOL well if not you guys, then one of the other crafty and talented people in the community.

just imagine plucking someone from the water in the HH60 seconds before .... dun nuh ... duh nuh ... dun dun dun dun ...

I have my hands full otherwise a shark would be cool to have wink_o.gif

But even if I had time to build a shark I am a noob with scripts sad_o.gif

Excuse E moi rock.gif

I am allready married wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Extraction....

remind me to kick your ass later blues.gif

Oh shit sorry Pappy I tottaly forgot to say.

Heatseeker Pappy is still a virgin wink_o.gif

Ok I corrected my post Pammela=Pappy wow_o.giftounge_o.gif

If you used Clickteam's Installmaker for the install program, you could have correctly set the default install path.

Here's how:

In the REGISTRY KEY window that pops up, select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE in the ROOT KEY field, precisely specify "Software\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint" (without quotes and note the blank between the words "Operation" and "Flashpoint") in the KEY field and type in the word MAIN (uppercase) in the SUBKEY field.

Furthermore, the addons should install by default to a mod folder and the missions should install to a separate folder, \missions\USCG.

Or you might simply offer a zipped version and let the player manually install the files. smile_o.gif

Oh shit sorry Pappy I tottaly forgot to say.

Heatseeker Pappy is still a virgin wink_o.gif

Ok I corrected my post Pammela=Pappy wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

extraction wont be releasing much from now on as i am going to kill him now  blues.gif kill him until he dies from it  crazy_o.gif

@Avon: i ran the installer not once, but twice on my machine to ensure the install path was correct and it was. installed into the USCG\Addons and USCG\Missions mod folder. also stated in the installers information that it creates a mod folder.

after it installs feel free to move the things where u want.

and by the way dont worry about ur control panel there is no "uninstall" for it  smile_o.gif

Edit: Zips and rars are just so. . .yesterday tounge_o.gif need something more fun, more interactive, more customized, and more colorful smile_o.gif

Edit: Zips and rars are just so. . .yesterday  tounge_o.gif need something more fun, more interactive, more customized, and more colorful  smile_o.gif

Yes. Now when I blink my eyes in rapid succession, I see nothing but Coast Guard symbols. crazy_o.gif

Here's a download mirror for you, courtesy of The FAQ.

I know you guys are making or made a dolphin helo, which looks awesome by the way.

Any chance we could see a military version of one? With rockets, mgs, and stuff? Like the chinese copy, or that one on "the peacekeeper"?

Sorry if this is off topic, dont know where else to ask.