Sign in to follow this  
PSC

Name of a music video movie?

Some time ago there was this song King Of My Castle by the Wamdue Project. The video for the song consited of scenes from the movie Ghost In The Shell. A couple of months later there was another music video with scenes from a similar movie. It had the same Masamune Shirow drawing/invention style. It looked pretty cool in fact, but I never found out what the name of the movie is. I can't even remember if the video was from a Wamdue Project song. At least it was the same music style. Hard house, progressive, whatever...

Can somebody help me and tell me the name of the movie? I would really apreshiate that smile_o.gif

The video looks quite interesting as well, but it's not the video I'm looking for. I remember the heroine had black hair and looked a bit more like Major Kusanagi.

Well, I don't know then.

I know how frustrating this kind of situations can get, there have been a few brilliant clips i can't even remember the name of ...

Long time ago, on the MTV show Amp, there was a Ken Ishii song thats video was also an anime.

Anyone know the song and the anime it was using? I've always wondered.

I remember the heroine had black hair and looked a bit more like Major Kusanagi.

I saw exact the same one recently but I didn't knew those were scenes from a movie  rock.gif

Long time ago, on the MTV show Amp, there was a Ken Ishii song thats video was also an anime.

I know exactly which video you're talking about, but I can't for the life of me remember the song. I'm looking at <a href="www.kenishii.com" target='_blank'>www.kenishii.com</a> but nothing is jogging my memory. sad_o.gif Edit: Could it be "Rising Sun"?

That was a cool video, Ran. smile_o.gif

Edit: Could it be from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex? Volume 1 is being released on DVD in America on the 27th. I know the episodes were subtitles by fans and uploaded to the web several months ago, though, and may still be available at the anime sites.

You mean a video with a boy on a tricycle shooting a female puppet that had a knife in it's hand? Thats the only scene I remember from a Ken Ishii video. This is boy I mean:

illust.6.gif

From what I found out it's from a song called Extra

<span style='color:red'>*edit*</span>

Maybe the video I'm looking for is the video from the song You're the Reason. I'm not sure though. I can't find any information about it.

B00003WGGK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

You mean a video with a boy on a tricycle shooting a female puppet that had a knife in it's hand? Thats the only scene I remember from a Ken Ishii video. This is boy I mean:

Possibly.

The part I remember is a guy on like a hover motorcycle or something, and a train is going past in front of him real fast. The shot is from behind him at first, and then it switches to in front, and the train is reflected in some futuristic sunglasses he has on.

The kKen Ishii song is indeed Extra, I have it saved on my comp somewhere....

That pic up there looks to be Patlabor btw. smile_o.gif

PSC - the movie that is shown in your WAMDUE image is either Patlabor 1 or 2. Both excellent movies.

And yeah, that's the Ken Ishii vid. Another group, Fluke, has a hoverbike Akira-like video (the song is called "Atom Bomb").