Sign in to follow this  
Messiah

Operation L****k removed

Operation Lojack, period. Never heard of no Lojack car security thing here, atleast before this issue came up, i hope they send Toady some €€€ for free advertising this product to the comunity of best selling game Operation Flashpoint.

I wonder if the Lojack dicks will chase Toady here, i would like to send them a cordial fuck off and get a real fucking job to those son´s of bitches amateur lawyer useless scum pieces of rotten shit men samples.

Thats just how i feel about the whole issue, i hope it advertises Toad's incredible mission smile_o.gif .

I wonder if the Lojack dicks will chase Toady here, i would like to send them a cordial fuck off and get a real fucking job to those son´s of bitches amateur lawyer useless scum pieces of rotten shit men samples.

with a letter like Toadies, who would? Excellent use of the wide use of the name Lojack in relation to similiar products, bot owned by their corporation - thats how champagne got overruled... champagne is meant to come from the champagne region in france, everything else is sparkling wine - its now been deemed that the word has become common launguage for sparkling wine (take note when you say 'its the same thing anyways')

coke could lose their trademark as well... as i'm willing to bet 90% of you refer to all cola products as coke wink_o.gif

keep fighting them toady mate, they havnt got a leg to stand on

Meh, i will find misself a kitten and name him Lojack, and them he will make small kittens and they shall be named LojackI, LojackII, LojackIII, etc and then i shall infest the internet with picy's of Lojack kittens. Anf if they become popular i shall start my own breed of Lojack kittens and sell them to other people, i would make a fortune wow_o.gif .

Anybody have a kleenex? Or a jeep? How about an IBM or a PC, and fruit rollups (dried fruit-jam sheets)? Have you ever had weinerschnitzel, or a slurpie (shaved ice drink)?

Or try tech support:

Quote[/b] ]"Uh, my windows doesn't work..." "Sir, this is the helpline for Apple corp, we only service Beatles music..."

Ketchup? Only if you plan on making a contribution to the Kerry Kampaign. That fish is no whopper, that's only a burger. I'm sure that this will no doubt boost lo-crack's (er, bad plumber reference... crazy_o.gif ) name recognition.

Now why isn't their R&D dept running with the idea, and selling it to the DoD for billions? Or maybe they fired all their R&D people to hire King Fud and his merry men of litigating lawyers.

Anybody have a kleenex? Or a jeep? How about an IBM or a PC, and fruit rollups (dried fruit-jam sheets)? Have you ever had weinerschnitzel, or a slurpie (shaved ice drink)?

Or The Avon Lady. biggrin_o.gif

crazy_o.gif

Or The Avon Lady. biggrin_o.gif

crazy_o.gif

Watch out, or you'll be next tounge_o.gif

I heard that lawyers are one reason that there is such a huge income gap here in America.

They get all the money and they can't even spend it all. tounge_o.gif

Well, that's what I heard...

Oh my...  wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

lol

Seeing as all this shit is going on, how about updating Lojack to use the latest Delta/Ranger pack and maybe do a Marine Assualt Pack version aswell? wink_o.gif

Seeing as all this shit is going on, how about updating Lojack to use the latest Delta/Ranger pack and maybe do a Marine Assualt Pack version aswell? wink_o.gif

Problem is we dont have a nice Marine SAR huey and pilots to infil and exfil them on the mission sad_o.gif , i replaced the units with marines and FR and it looked great but not riding a BAS UH-60L...

I got an email from someone saying that the Lojack 2 crashes OFP with the newest BAS RAngers. It's should jsut work, but apparently there is some sort of compatibility issue. Since the issue has been forced, I'll probably end up updating it so it works with the new BAS rangers.