Sign in to follow this  
BoweryBaker

Terrorist forces in America talk- TFAT

So I was wondering myself why isn't the KKK being taken out. They have spies in our government thats for sure, its most likely a stalemate. One thing is for sure though, they're protected under the right to assembly. Its not like they can go to jail just for gathering, but the government does react when they kill people like the black man who they dragged behind a truck on a chain awhile back. Do you think they're planning something big?

That's almost a silly question: ever single extremist group is planning something big. Exactly what that is and when it will supposedly happen is an entirely different question.

Keep in mind that all of these people are living in a fantasy world, so their plans always depend on conditions, public reaction, and support that will never materialize. They are definitely a threat on a local scale because they will not shy away from unprovoked violence against whatever groups they oppose, but they will never achieve their stated goals as long as there are educated people around.

The KKK in essance is a rogue militia. As with everything, it is all up to interpretation. To be honest, I believe they should be allowed to exist, as long as the prosper within the law. The entire community of the KKK should not be punished for a number of individuals actions. As sick as I may percieve them to be, I must allow them to form as a group, yet justice must be brought down on those who broke the law.

If I were to say that they should be "destroyed", I might as well hand in my rifles and protest that every American be disarmed. I respect them for the fact that they have the balls to stand up to something that they dont believe, no matter how sick the cause. It is another matter if they act upon them, and in the course violate a citizens rights (which they do).

As in any "army", there will always be radicals. Some armies may have more, some less. But if we hold the entire group accountable for one persons actions, we might as well prosecute every army on the face of this earth.

In the end, they have the right to be what they are, and no one has the right to take that away from them. It is just the fact that they can hide in their group to avoid justice. Something must be done about the individuals who are doing terrible things.

Quote[/b] ] To be honest, I believe they should be allowed to exist, as long as the prosper within the law.

I totally disagree. The KKK was formed to uphold White´s as a race and to bring those down who are non-white.

There is no place for such people anywhere. Even if they should move within the bounds given by law, it doesn´t change their destination that is in no way conform with international law.

They have no right to exist and they should be sorted out one by one. An organization that has racial goals should be crushed and all active members should be sent to kingdom come...

That is my opinion on how such people should be dealt with.

Quote[/b] ] To be honest, I believe they should be allowed to exist, as long as the prosper within the law.

I totally disagree. The KKK was formed to uphold White´s as a race and to bring those down who are non-white.

There is no place for such people anywhere. Even if they should move within the bounds given by law, it doesn´t change their destination that is in no way conform with international law.

They have no right to exist and they should be sorted out one by one. An organization that has racial goals should be crushed and all active members should be sent to kingdom come...

Ditto.

if they are law abiding then they should be allowed to continue, if they step over the line, come down hard on them.

Quote[/b] ]if they are law abiding then they should be allowed to continue, if they step over the line, come down hard on them.

You know, the problem is that they don´t have an especially non-violent history. They hung blacks, burned them to death, clubbed them to death, shot them dead, etc....

It would be the same to revive the german nazi party, let them celebrate in Dachau and give them the oppurtinity to aquire new members in town-parties. I guess everyone knows that the KKK has goals that don´t fit with your constitution.

They don´t even try to hide their racist motivations.

Again , they should be sorted out, one by one.

i totally agree with bals here. crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]if they are law abiding then they should be allowed to continue, if they step over the line, come down hard on them.

You know, the problem is that they don´t have an especially non-violent history. They hung blacks, burned them to death, clubbed them to death, shot them dead, etc....

It would be the same to revive the german nazi party, let them celebrate in Dachau and give them the oppurtinity to aquire new members in town-parties. I guess everyone knows that the KKK has goals that don´t fit with your constitution.

That is not the point, if the modern KKK acts in accordance with the law then there should be nothing you can about it, where does it end, banning every organisation you don't like? ban all political groups' you don't like.

That is not the point, if the modern KKK acts in accordance with the law then there should be nothing you can about it, where does it end, banning every organisation you don't like? ban all political groups' you don't like.

so if some nazis would celebrate in auschwitz, would they do something against polish law? no.

but to be a racist (like KKK, nazis and many other groups) means to be against the constitution of every western european "democracy" or the constitution of the US. it does not matter whether they act in accordance with the law or not. their aims do matter.

would you give a arabian terrorist with 10 grenades freedom or would you put him in prison? remember, these 10 grenades are not against law. but you know the aims of this guy!

remember, these 10 grenades are not against law. but you know the aims of this guy!

Where do you live again? Because I want to keep a healthy distance from any placewhere it's legal to carry 10 grenades! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]where does it end, banning every organisation you don't like? ban all political groups' you don't like.

Bullshit. If you checked the KKK webpages you know that they tell their members not to commit acts against law. For sure they propose the "White Race domination" , they have programs to get involved in the educational system, they do search for political power, they do try to get kids on their side and they search for "sleepers" of any kind.

Do you really think that they have changed ? Yes, they don´t burn blacks anymore, but their issue hasn´t changed a bit. They see Whites in America as the dominant race and they try to push racism with religious motives and bullshit essays.

They may not break law, but that doesn´t make them holy sheep. They were nazi-slaughterers and they are right now.

Just check out their "dresscode".

They try to hide away from law-detention by polishing their image but their goal is still the same:

"America to whites, the dominant race. All non-whites are lower lifeforms."

That´s what they say, that´s their "attitude" and yes I would support a preemptive strike against them. Why the organization hasn´t been prohibited long ago is beyond my limit of understanding.

_1516271_kukluxklanap150.jpg

Everytime when someone burns the US flag there´s an uproar but if racist people within the US carry it, noone seems to have a problem. Tradition of killing your own citizens on the matter of skin color seems to be the justification rock.gifcrazy_o.gif

remember, these 10 grenades are not against law. but you know the aims of this guy!

Where do you live again? Because I want to keep a healthy distance from any placewhere it's legal to carry 10 grenades! biggrin_o.gif

ok, i don't know the rules in the US... then substitute the 10 grenades with a m16, that is allowed. wink_o.gif

hey i don't support the KKK or any other fundamental group, the world would be a better place without them, but again if they don't break the law you cannot do anything about, the only way to combat people like them is through education to the people and show them that the KKK are a bunch of cocks. But again if they don't break the law you cannot get rid of them, thats why we have laws, so there is some kind of order, you may not like it but thats the way it is.But hey if you wanna stoop down to there level and use vigilante justice go ahead be as bad as they are.

Quote[/b] ]But again if they don't break the law you cannot get rid of them, thats why we have laws, so there is some kind of order, you may not like it but thats the way it is.

Again....they HAVE broken law numerous times, they killed people in vast amounts and most of the times in a very painful way for RACIST purposes. Why haven´t they been prohibited ?!?

But again if they don't break the law you cannot get rid of them, thats why we have laws, so there is some kind of order, you may not like it but thats the way it is.but hey if you wanna stoop down to there level and use vigilante justice go ahead be as bad as they are.

this one clause is a death sentence for the US politics of the last years. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]then substitute the 10 grenades with a m16, that is allowed

Only if it's a civilian version with 10-round magazines and only semiautomatic firing mode tounge_o.gif .

Only if it's a civilian version with 10-round magazines and only semiautomatic firing mode tounge_o.gif .

haha, stupid rule... can't you kill a guy with 10 shots in semiautomatic firing mode? so why is a 30 rd magazine & full auto forbidden? rock.gif

The only thing that protects the KKK right now is the constitutional "Right to Assembly". That is the only reason pre emptive action has not been taken against them. I agree on a preemptive strike and if I were president it would happen. I mean its like an enemy country building up its nuclear defences or something. Then Bush goes off and says hey hold up. But, you got missing people all the time, people of color, and you never know if the KKK was involved or not. They got brainwashing and weapons camps in the forests of the Appalachian mountains on the eastern to midwest United States for goodness sakes. For those of you who don't know that is like Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Alabama, Ohio, etc.

20 shot mag to be exact

I agree that you cant punnish a whole group for what some in the group have done, but I wouldnt exactly cry if someone just went on a killing spree and killed everyone of them.

I dont think you have to worry about the KKK having spies in the government and the fact that they might be planning something big. It wouldnt surprise me if the the government has a few hundred spies in KKK and if they came close to acting out some big plan it wouldnt exactly be a surprise.

Quote[/b] ]But again if they don't break the law you cannot get rid of them, thats why we have laws, so there is some kind of order, you may not like it but thats the way it is.

Again....they HAVE broken law numerous times, they killed people in vast amounts and most of the times in a very painful way for RACIST purposes. Why haven´t they been prohibited ?!?

because back then it was a very different time of segregation etc etc, heroin used to be legal in the UK up till the 60's should we have prosecuted all those who used it before the gov't made it an illegal substance. Many were prosecuted for there crimes but alot of the trials collapsed due to witnesses not showin up etc or local law officers being involved, they were tried for it but nothing came about.

because back then it was a very different time of segregation etc etc, heroin used to be legal in the UK up till the 60's should we have prosecuted all those who used it before the gov't made it an illegal substance. Many were prosecuted for there crimes but alot of the trials collapsed due to witnesses not showin up etc or local law officers being involved, they were tried for it but nothing came about.

I forgot what part of the constitution this is in, but theres a clause where you can not be tried for a previous action if there was no law for it back then.  Yes, killing people was a crime, and any involved should be prosecuted, but the whole organization should be allowed to stay as long as it obeys the law.  

Skinheads are allowed to form in the US, which they should, but as I've said 100 times already they shall not be exempt from the law.

Why dont we charge the US Army for crimes against humanity since a few soldiers went overboard with some prisoners?

I must allow myself to allow other groups.  If they cross the line, they should be put down to the full extent of the law.  If I say they should be disbanded, then so should EVERY other organization in the US.

Just cause someones views may be cold-hearted and radical doesnt mean they are wrong and are denied their rights.  This is what we must stand by.  If you are for something, you must accept the good and the bad along with it.  That fact is something most americans have trouble with.  They only want the conciquences of something good whithout the bad.