Sign in to follow this  
C4P741N

HMMWV's

After reading repeated requests for HMMWV's I asked Bobcatt666 If I could provide a link to the ones he re-released with fixed errors etc because apparently I was one of the few who have this pack. I've had it for ages and wonder why anyone needs more hummers. I look forward to those in the works (MCAR,FischKopps,Bobcatt/Flaber's), but if you want HMMWV's and you want 'em NOW... then here tounge_o.gif

Pics

Desert Hummers

Woodland Hummers

Download HERE

Captain

I see four versions with guns on the top. I couldn't see clearly enough so i decided to ask, does one of those have the grenade launcher on top?

MK-19 is in the current version, steering wheel was fixed in a later version, This thread was supposed to be closed after the first post. mainlly allowed to be put up cause folks are to lazy to bother looking them up normally or on the old thread.

I see four versions with guns on the top. I couldn't see clearly enough so i decided to ask, does one of those have the grenade launcher on top?

Man, I hope so. I refuse to download any more Hummer packs that don't have a MK 19 in the pack. That weapon is way too important to be ignored. The only other vehicle mounted weapon that has that kind of ability to produce enemy casulties are miniguns. And if the enemy is behind heavy enough cover, or in trenches and foxholes, even miniguns may not be as effective as an AGL. 40mm HEDP rounds landing in your foxhole is as good a sign as any, that it may be time for you to find another place to hide. RFN. ghostface.gif

This pack shown is old, and don't got the MK-19 on it its the old models just most of bugs fixed. You gotta wait on it the MK-19, I dislike how the AI kills more friendlies with it than enemy units.. That and the texturing isn't done on the updated units. Most of the addon makers working on this are real military and busy at the moment.