Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Delta Force 1.00 released at Flashpoint.ru

We are addon drunk and mission dry. sad_o.gif

Just visit our Server. You'll find some very nice coops using lot's of new addons there  smile_o.gif

There is no question that MP gamers have a better chance to use the addons.

I'm more specifically referring to SP, though even for MP, there's never enough. wink_o.gif

Personally I think MP missions are the way to go. Even the simplest missions are fun do play when you get a groud of buddies together in MP. SP is far more difficult to work on mainly because you need to add scripts, voice acting, and nice camera work to keep it appealing to the user.

I am thinking about redoing some older missions with these units for MP.

They are great units, and one way that i've been enjoying them is by using them in my config replacement. I use the operator with woodland and the NOD for the black op night and i use the nomex version for the blackop day. Also i replaced the XMS with the M733 carbine. Using these guys to capture guba in the last mission of the CWC campaign was priceless.

I use these guys as i feel they are closer to what delta operators were like in the mid 80's rather than BAS's.

Hey SilentPro you sound awfully alot like MSpencer sometimes you sure you too arent related...lol tounge_o.gif just kidding MSpencer.

Hmmm, long lost brother perhaps? rock.gif ...seperated at birth...que the dramatic daytime soap music! biggrin_o.gif

I found a good use for these in my missions. I used to use BAS deltas for my USAF PJ's, but now that these are out, I'm so happy.

Laser, any chance you could do a PJ version with these? Pretty much the exact same thing except the names and a medkit buttpack? Some ropes and carbiners would be nice.

Hmm pretty much the same thing sounds a real good no i cant bring my self to be nice on that one No Delta doesnt look anything like PJs infact its kinda funny you said that cause if your lucking i mean very lucky youll see a PJ wearing a protec in training but on a mission no i really dont thin so MICH helmets yes and these wierd helmets that arent to far from hello pilot helmets and the vest they were are different from Delta so you would actually be better off saying Green Berets look kinda like PJs then delta.

because geeks are making it in life. Not high school drop outs.

oohhh Tell us more Silent Pro.. and are you an addon maker??? no?? maybe perhaps a beta-tester?? no not even? sorry it appears your just like me, the average gamer who feels a little important because you know all about the Protec and the M733. Im glad someone gets off on that tounge_o.gif

thank you really for educating me all about the Pro-tec helmet because its really a true important part of life for us High School Drop outs out there.

Hmm pretty much the same thing sounds a real good no i cant bring my self to be nice on that one No Delta doesnt look anything like PJs infact its kinda funny you said that cause if your lucking i mean very lucky youll see a PJ wearing a protec in training but on a mission no i really dont thin so MICH helmets yes and these wierd helmets that arent to far from hello pilot helmets and the vest they were are different from Delta so you would actually be better off saying Green Berets look kinda like PJs then delta.

UsMarine408, they do wear the MICH on missions, my brother has helped push more than a handful of PJ's off the ramp of his MC-130, and he says they do. Typically these are worn for MOUT operations. The also wear HALO helmets, and but take them off if they're going to spend much time on the gound. They'll always carry boonies and watchcaps, in their kit bags. They do wear interceptor body armor if the threat is high enough.

because geeks are making it in life. Not high school drop outs.

oohhh Tell us more Silent Pro.. and are you an addon maker??? no?? maybe perhaps a beta-tester?? no not even? sorry it appears your just like me, the average gamer who feels a little important because you know all about the Protec and the M733. Im glad someone gets off on that  tounge_o.gif

thank you really for educating me all about the Pro-tec helmet because its really a true important part of life for us High School Drop outs out there.

You should do your homework before you unleash your genius on these forums.

Updated BAS Pavehawks

West GFX Upgrade

I said the wear MICHs read alittle closer

Yes, I see you did. Your lack of punctuation and syntax left me a little dazed and confused.

Glad we got that sorted.

The guys using ProTecs would be used to copy old PJ's, just like their intended to portray old Deltas.

In Mogadishu the PJ's wore Pro-Tecs. You know those guys who fast rope in to provide medical aide in the movie? They were PJ's, and *Gasp* wearing Pro-tecs.

Great work.

Are you interested in a couple of small arms of specific interest to US special ops?

The Stoner SR-47 and the Barrett XM109 25mm Payload Rifle.

Earl has done an excellent SR-47 already. It might need to be revisited, and touched up, so that it fits all the other mods we've got running in the background. When I use his SR-47, I usually get a CTD, fo instance. I'm sure it must have something to do with the ammo, or something.

As to the payload rifle; There's lots of decent Barret M82A1's floating around. change the config a bit to simulate a 25mm bursting shell on impact. Frags 10-15 points of damage out to 3-5 meters, 25 points of damage fo direct impact. 50 points of damage for armor-piercing rounds, with no indirect area effects.

Should have two ammo types, anti-personnel blast/frag, and armor-piercing SLAP-T. The weapon should be capable of target lock.

The guys using ProTecs would be used to copy old PJ's, just like their intended to portray old Deltas.

In Mogadishu the PJ's wore Pro-Tecs. You know those guys who fast rope in to provide medical aide in the movie? They were PJ's, and *Gasp* wearing Pro-tecs.

Hate to be an asshole, but you said it yourself.....it was in a movie.......not exactly ermm accurate......

Hate to be an asshole, but you said it yourself.....it was in a movie.......not exactly ermm accurate......

Well, what he said was basically true. Of course, there was a movie made about it, after the fact. But there were USAF STS PJ's and CCT's involved in Operation Gothic Serpent.

They are usually involved on any mission involving the 160th SOAR, as they are the standard CSAR package. The CCT's provide FAC, comms, and intel, and additionally, may provide organic fire support and security to the CSAR PJ element.

These team members would be wearing the SOP gear worn by the rest of the Task Force SOCOM elements.

A case in point, Task Force 121 ( http://images.google.com/imgres?....rl=http ) is made up of various other SOCOM SOF's including SFOD-1, DEVGRU, possibly USMC SOCOM Detachment One, USAF STS PJ's and CCT's and the 160th SOAR. In the few pictures of the unit that I have seen, they are all wearing similar gear, whether they are Army, Navy, USMC, or USAF. And some were wearing Pro-tecs. It makes sense to wear the gear needed to for a paticular threat level, and operation setting, as opposed to wearing what most other units would be expected to wear just because they are part of a particular branch, or unit.

why would u want to play as an airforce dude when u can play as a soldier? camon this is about Soliders (hence the thread name DELTA) not flyboys. I bet Laser is a busy man anyways.

"Airforce Dudes" are pretty elite too. Better than your "average soldier".

btw, now that West GFX Upgrade is out... so much for ECP!

thanx again Silent Pro for all the hard work you did on those Desert Skins.. it really turned out nice. Its addon makers like you who make the community proud!!

Glad you like it so much, but wGFXupgrade has been out for several months now...hope you dont go off and delete ECP, Y2K3 or EECP just for my small contribution.

After everything you've said, i dont really know what merit your comments have.