Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Delta Force 1.00 released at Flashpoint.ru

These units are some good stuff! Top notch work Laser! smile_o.gif

Well now I will first have the pleasure of trying these in a couple of weeks but from what i can see on the pictures.

The woodland pattern seem a bit too small and they are much too shiny if you know what I mean its like they wear shiny nylon coats ore somthing and not matt cotton ones.

Same whit the dessert its too small and dosent realy look like 3C dessert.

Oh and you should realy redo those legs they look like they don't belong to the rest of the body.

The kevlar helmets, you should stoff them so you cant se so "far" in to them cause its only the lower part of the helmet that is hollow when a person wears it.

The rear holes sits a bit too high and holes on the toop looks deform on the protecs.

Oh and cat eys are light green and as fare as I am avare not glued to the helmet but comes on elastic bands and I don't know if they light up like BAS's but they don't do in real life  I once thort of how I could make them and I got the idear to put a shiny whit face behind a Light green dens(slightly) transparent textured face.

STGN

Well now I will first have the pleasure of trying these in a couple of weeks but from what i can see on the pictures.

The woodland pattern seem a bit too small and they are much too shiny if you know what I mean its like they wear shiny nylon coats ore somthing and not matt cotton ones.

Same whit the dessert its too small and dosent realy look like 3C dessert.

Oh and you should realy redo those legs they look like they don't belong to the rest of the body.

The kevlar helmets, you should stoff them so you cant se so "far" in to them cause its only the lower part of the helmet that is hollow when a person wears it.

The rear holes sits a bit too high and holes on the toop looks deform on the protecs.

Oh and cat eys are light green and as fare as I am avare not glued to the helmet but comes on elastic bands and I don't know if they light up like BAS's but they don't do in real life  I once thort of how I could make them and I got the idear to put a shiny whit face behind a Light green dens(slightly) transparent textured face.

STGN

Are you ok?

Give a man a break. He's done exelent job. What U sau, maybe true, but in fact it doesn't make those units any lesser. I think they have future and we can still wait for even better ones to come.

So, Laser great work, again. I hope you will not stop.

yes great units.. that STGN guy is just picking at him. yes these r something better to look at *wink* *wink*!!

Really nice job mate!! those Deltas are fantastic biggrin_o.gif

can ask if possible in future make some improvements to this part,looks strange

laser-deltas.jpg

maybe covered would be better,my think!!

only a suggestion for more quality,without offense Laser!!!

Well done again & thx

Congrats Laser,

i think this pack is your best work ever mate, absolutely top notch smile_o.gif

There were just two things I wanted to bring attention, the first being the JAM version H&k MK23s both silenced and non silenced versions have their pistol models stuck in the "locked back" position, the non JAM version ones are animated fine with the blowback animations.  

That's not possible to fix. In order to get the animation to work, you'll need to use the 'setweaponmodel' option which is defined in the mag. Since you use JAM mags that hasn't been defined in the mag and therefore it's stuck in 'locked back' position.

Congrats Laser,

i think this pack is your best work ever mate, absolutely top notch  smile_o.gif

even better than your gru spetznatz? (Laser made them too if I remember right) smile_o.gif

Absolute top work you made on the Deltas.

I'll make another post when I find any bugs (don't think that this will happen) smile_o.gif

Thanks for all the comments, people. And, most importantly, thanks for your confidence - this is the fuel for my fire, literally, it really makes me want to go further and improve.

Now, for a little surprise - I just couldn't hold myself from posting this here pic... these guys were in the works for a long time, I started'em long before the Deltas, and still only one model complete. Guess you'll recognize the man. smile_o.gif

eversmann.JPG

Laser, I know you have done work for ORCs studios, and I have a question. Why not replace the old weapons used by the Rangers that were released awhile back with these nice weapons included in the pack?

Laser, I know you have done work for ORCs studios, and I have a question. Why not replace the old weapons used by the Rangers that were released awhile back with these nice weapons included in the pack?

The updated Rangers will use the new weapons.

The updated Rangers will use the new weapons.

Hurray!!!! for replacing those weapons on old rangers I'm waiting long time.

And now I see that the hole rangers addon will be updated cool biggrin_o.gif Keep up the good work Laser.

Quote[/b] ]
Thanks for all the comments, people. And, most importantly, thanks for your confidence - this is the fuel for my fire, literally, it really makes me want to go further and improve.

Now, for a little surprise - I just couldn't hold myself from posting this here pic... these guys were in the works for a long time, I started'em long before the Deltas, and still only one model complete. Guess you'll recognize the man. smile_o.gif

Maybe I'm being dense, but, he could be any regular infantryman in the US military, including Airborne, and Rangers.

But you've obviously done your homework, and, as usual- the workmanship is fantastic.

Well done! unclesam.gif

This is the Ranger guy from Blackhawk down, I think

looks more like George Dubya Bush to me

No, he's definetely a US Army Ranger. For starters you can see the ranger scroll on his sleeve. If I'm not mistaken that's also RBA (Ranger Body Armor) he's wearing?

That's a Matt Damon face, he played Eversmann in BHD.

Josh Hartnett wink_o.gif

Very nice detail on the gear...looks mint.