Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Delta Force 1.00 released at Flashpoint.ru

oops... i occassionally started the topic twice... DAMN connection

Sweet!

Lookin' good especially details of weapon tounge_o.gif

I'm gonna D/L now.

I like them a lot. (Forrest Gump)

Realy cool protecs. Are those water supply backpacks on them?

Camo ia also great. Weapons - des are too yellowish to my taste. Those weapons would need some improvement and additions like Eotech sight. The MK seems too light when shooting (sound and recoil)

Your using King Homers SPR, so u could as well add his outstanding Bipod for sniper riffle.

Overall job - fantastic. I am your fan Laser.

cool addons man

very fast in making them aswell

well i found a bug when using jam ammo the mk 23 sliding slot does not work its barrel is always empty though the gun works

also i like the weapons modified earls weapons

but the des were a bit too yellowish

i was wondering if there were more sopmods down the line?

overalll love the addons GOODWORK!!!!!

For CBQ u could shorten barrels on those M4.

For CBQ u could shorten barrels on those M4.

Well, you could use XM-733 for the CQB.

Yep thats wery good work Laser those Delta-s are better then the units made by BAS as for me. Keep up the good work. smile_o.gif

Yep thats wery good work Laser those Delta-s are better then the units made by BAS as for me. Keep up the good work.  smile_o.gif

SILENCE. Ebud won't like that.......:O

anyways, great work laser.

is there a way to add the "put mask on" function like the ocrs omon troops on units that don't have masks?

is it possible to lighten up the desert camo? compared to others, its pretty dark wink_o.gif great stuff tho, awsome units

I could help shooting them with my woodland. Sorry Laser but they are made for each other. wink_o.gif

delta.th.jpg

Yep thats wery good work Laser those Delta-s are better then the units made by BAS as for me. Keep up the good work.  smile_o.gif

Lets keep this nice, BAS has been a collar for the community, not need to mention them except for thank yous.

Very, nice addon laser

Very cool units, my opinion the best Delta's around right now, they also fill in nicely for US Army SF guys.

I would really like to see more models of the M4's, deffinetely with Aimpoints and EoTechs, instead of just all ACOG's. Maybe darken up the desert camo a little bit also.

Besides that I love them.

Oh, and do they even use Colt 733's anymore?

This is a very great addon  biggrin_o.gif !!! But... I think the desert camo is a little bit to dark. The colours from the woodland camo match with the soldiers from hyakushiki, but the desert are much darker. Nevertheless: Best Deltas ever seen!

BAS soldiers are deleted since hyakushikis units are out. But their helos are the best I think... untill now.

@One:

There is only one way I know to add a mask to the face without bugs and trouble... i mean using the SetFace command, but i think it's rather unrealistic, since everyone gets the same face. So I decided to leave this opportunity out. After all, there's a bunch of masked operators anyway smile_o.gif

@ThePara:

I'm not sure whether XM-733 is still in service. I added this variant as it was seen in BHD movie, to give operators some special "BHD" look.

And there is already a wide selection of various M4 variants, so I thought i'd stick with the SOPMOD ACOG variants. At first I wanted to keep only the essential weaps to keep the pack size to a minimum, but got a bit carried away... it's already weighing quite much IMO.

Before I point two things out I just want to say thank you Laser.  These Delta units are top notch along with every Special Forces units that have come out for OFP1.  Every time high quality units come out like these it just makes the wait for OFP2 seem a little shorter.

There were just two things I wanted to bring attention, the first being the JAM version H&k MK23s both silenced and non silenced versions have their pistol models stuck in the "locked back" position, the non JAM version ones are animated fine with the blowback animations.  The second was although the 3DES BDU models are excellent is there any way you could texture the the pro tecs for these units to be a desert sand camo scheme, perhaps just a tan texture for them to match.  I only mention this because the BDUs are done really well and it kind of looks offset with just the black helmets.  But other than that I'm not going to pick at anything.  Thanks again for these awesome SFOD-Ds.