Sign in to follow this  
bmgarcangel

Addon Request: M2 & m60 on low tripod

I have a little request made by a friend...

Quote[/b] ]I do need an M60 on a tripod, though, as this is what we used for perimeter defense in places. In other missions, we also had two M2 '50's on low tripods (not the high tripods that don't actually exist, in real-life). And I think there was a pilot with no helmet addon that I may need.

I was wondering if any of these addons that i mentioned above are already made or if someone can make them...

~Bmg

Yeah both have been made in the past...they are quite old so they might be difficult to find. But yeah in real life, they don't have tripods like the BIS MG stand. They are folding tripods that are close to the ground.

M2.jpg

Notice on the picture above that it has a T&E mechanism (Traverse and Elevation). This is used to make keep the weapon very secure and to make fine adjustments when the gunner is trying to accurately place fire on a target using short bursts. However most of the time the mechanism is loosened or removed so that the gunner can quickly place the weapon on target.

m2-50cal.jpg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

m60stat.jpg

;) about release... no idea, I would have to edit it a lot to release it as single addon and I guess it would be ignored then... maybe you'll lucky. I gave it to another mod. maybe they will release soon ;)

THanks guys....its just that my friend and everything, he's going to be helping me in getting a campaign called "Operation Visnorsk" that i'm building...well he's gonna help me get it done. He just suggested that we use these two types of addons to make the americans have something that is realistic if you know what i mean!

~Bmg

http://spicar.myip.us/m60stat.jpg[/img

;) about release... no idea, I would have to edit it a lot to release it as single addon and I guess it would be ignored then... maybe you'll lucky. I gave it to another mod. maybe they will release soon ;)

You gave that to The Unsung correct?

http://spicar.myip.us/m60stat.jpg[/img

You gave that to The Unsung correct?

Yes

Ok this is what i've done now. I got GFX707 Machine Gun pack and got two of his guns, the M60 and the M2. Now i'm going to work on improving them and I really don't think he'll mind right because after all you can tell most of the pieces are just BIS parts.

~Bmg

Hey guys....

Been working on modified versions of that .50 Caliber Machine Gun on Low Tripod and I put a M60 Machine Gun on a Low Tripod too.....they will be using Hyakushiki's US Infantry Version 1.2 so you'll have to have that and they will not be released seperatly from the Operation Visnorsk Campaign that i'm building!

Going to have I hope at least if i can get it working, well I hope to have cartridges flying out everytime you fire the weapon! Also, J-Man is going to do the custom animation for them!

m60.JPG

50%20cal..JPG

Hey!

I got now two pictures of the basically finished project of the static M60 Machine gun and the static M2 Machine gun i've been working on! Textures by BIS, original model by Bis, edited by me to fit me needs, Animation by J-man, and troops by Hyakushiki's. This addon will be released with a campaign that i'm building right now called "Operation Visnorsk" and will not be released seperatly from the campaign! I would like a beta tester, only one, just to see how all the machine guns in my 3 gun pack work!

m60mg.JPG

m2mg.JPG