Sign in to follow this  
tsalagikola

jasc paint shop pro 8.10

i was told that jasc paint shop pro 8.10 would not work in ofp does anyone have any information--sorry about not beening clear i need to change some colors of uniforms by using paint shop been having problems i hope its me and not the program

i was told that jasc paint shop pro 8.10 would not work in ofp does anyone have any information

euhm "work in ofp"? The one is Photo editing program the other is a game. You are going to have to be allot clearer then this.

Moving to O2 Troubleshooting. I think that'd be more appropriate, as he probably wants to edit/import textures.

yes thats what i i am doing i am new at this because i am an island maker and trying something new i am working with civil war modders

itll work as long as you save it right

I don't know about 8.x, but older versions of PSP couldn't save alpha channels in TGA format for TexView to read.

PSP tga files works like other TGA from other 2d editing programs like photoshop.

Be sure you have saved in 32 or 24 bit (i remember that PSP can save only tga in 24 bit but they may work) and uncompressed.

Alfa channel also work, you just have to place it in the right way. I don't have psp 8.x but iv'e tryed on psp 6 and 7 and everything works

PSP tga files works like other TGA from other 2d editing programs like photoshop.

Be sure you have saved in 32 or 24 bit (i remember that PSP can save only tga in 24 bit but they may work) and uncompressed.

Alfa channel also work, you just have to place it in the right way. I don't have psp 8.x but iv'e tryed on psp 6 and 7 and everything works

To be more precise:

1. Draw your image

2. Click save

In the save dialogue:

3. Select Truevision Targa (.tga) as format

4. Press the "options" button and select 24 bit and uncompressed

Also make sure the x and y sizes of your image are powers of 2 (ie. 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512 etc.) but I'm sure you already knew that. biggrin_o.gif

thanks everyone for the help i will see what i can do i am trying pan tool but coming up with floating point division by

zero i am real new at this

thanks for the information i found out what i was doing WRONG

i was using pantool ans paatool swapped out thanks