Sign in to follow this  
Brutal_Impact

The truth about Canadian peacekeepers.

Quote[/b] ] Nope, but currently the greatest threat to peace in the world.

So your really afraid we are going to attack Sweden? Seriously.

"Peace in the world" extends beyond Sweden. No, you wouldn't attack Sweden but you are making the world more unstable which affects everybody.

Quote[/b] ]

As for imagining how those who "really don't like us" feel. I don't need to use my imagination for that. They show us every day.

Ahh, but why do you think they hate you?

Quote[/b] ]They have hated us they hate us now and they always will hate us, that's reality.

And there's your problem. You think they hate you without reason. You really have to start connecting cause and effect. For instance you should not be very surprised that when you invade a muslim arab country, you won't win you any grace with the arab muslims.

Quote[/b] ]They have hated us they hate us now and they always will hate us, that's reality.

And there's your problem. You think they hate you without reason. You really have to start connecting cause and effect. For instance you should not be very surprised that when you invade a muslim arab country, you won't win you any grace with the arab muslims.

WHHHAAAAT? You mean that... that.... that getting your country invaded isn't fun? You mean that they AREN'T enjoying it?

Are you insane? It's great fun when someone invades your country!!!!!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy i can't wait until the US comes and invades myyyy little country, and i bet the US can't wait either until we invade theeeeiiiir country!

Hooooraaaaaaay

Quote[/b] ]On March 4, 1993, Canadian soldiers shot down two unarmed, fleeing Somalis. Wounded and struggling, both were shot again from behind; one, Ahmed Afraraho Aruush, died. Two weeks later, a hungry teenager named Shidane Arone entered the Belet Huen aid camp, hoping to be fed. Instead, he was grabbed, beaten all night, and tortured to death by drunken soldiers.

That story isn´t true.

The two guys wanted to get into the Belet Huen camp near the ammo storage and were warned and finally shot at. Business as usual. You just can´t allow people cutting through the wire near the ammo depot. That should be clear to everyone.

From the CBC archives website:

Quote[/b] ]The Killings in Somalia

[...]At first, the Canadian arrival in the town of Belet Huen went smoothly. A town of about 80,000 people, well outside the famine zone, the people welcomed the U.S. and Canadian military. The criminal gangs, at first, made themselves scarce.

"We want to make sure that we are clearly seen to be there, to be looking after the humanitarian interests of the people of Belet Huen and that whole area," Col. Serge Labbe, the Canadian commander, told CBC in a satellite interview from Somalia.

The first sign of trouble came a few months later. The Airborne Regiment had been standing guard during days of 52 degree C temperatures. At night soldiers kept watch for intruders who had been breaking into the Canadian compound and stealing supplies.

On March 4 two Somalis were shot by soldiers on patrol at the compound. One was wounded, the other was shot dead with two or three bullets. An Army surgeon, Dr. Barry Armstrong, revealed that the man had lived for a few minutes, then was shot "execution-style in the head."

Then, 12 days later, there was another awful incident. A 16-year-old, Shidane Arone, was tortured and murdered on the base. One of the soldiers involved took "trophy" pictures of the torture.

Quote[/b] ]And the teenager "hoping to be fed" did exactly the same thing. He managed to cut some wire and a flare that was attached to the wire went up. He had serious injuries when he tried to get out of the wire in panic. He was taken out of the wire but died of the heavy blood loss.

That´s the story.

If the teenager died from injuries he got in the wire, why then nine Canadian soldiers were charged with torture and murder?

Quote[/b] ]I´ve been to Belet Huen and I have not seen any nazi flags or KKK flags. Must have missed that....

Here was the video clip of the video that show the Airborne troops taken in March of 1993. Maybe the day you visited the camp the nazi and kkk flags were in the wash.

Quote[/b] ]I know that one of the dead ones was presented to the other Somalis from the little tower in the camp to show them what will happen to them if they enter the camp.

Sure it was cruel, but it made clear to the Somalis that the wire is an ultimate border noone can cross unpunished.

And it worked

See, torture can be useful.  unclesam.gif

Aaaargh who cares, ok??!!

The point is that this kind of stuff happens everywhere (if it actually took place).  There's no country on this fucking planet that has the right to bitch about it because the sad truth is that we ALL do it.  (well all our armies)

Yes even good ol' Belgium has his scandals, i don't have the slightest urge to hide all those facts nor have i the urge to attack other armies who did exactly the same thing.

And that "Now we know what canadians are really like" bullshit is just too freakin' funny to believe...  I'm surprised why i even bother replying to it because it's one of THE dumbest things someone has ever said... oh sorry if you're the one that said it but generalising a whole country just because some fuck ups do fucked up stuff (that's what fuck ups do you know, boy do i love inventing words, is a "fuck up" a real word? smile_o.gif )... that's just STUPID.

Oh well

Oh by the way, perhaps we can make a thread for each country on our lovely blue planet and bitch against each one of them!!!!

HOOORAY!

Again, what's the point... so they were charged, good, fine, next.

Quote[/b] ]Here was the video clip of the video that show the Airborne troops taken in March of 1993. Maybe the day you visited the camp the nazi and kkk flags were in the wash.

No clip for me.

Quote[/b] ]On March 4 two Somalis were shot by soldiers on patrol at the compound. One was wounded, the other was shot dead with two or three bullets. An Army surgeon, Dr. Barry Armstrong, revealed that the man had lived for a few minutes, then was shot "execution-style in the head."

As I explained already , they tried to enter the compund. This is a NO-NO and means getting killed. What´s the deal ?

You know, once you fire two bullets into someone with a combat rifle it´s not like he has much to loose. I´d also go for the headshot to end suffering. Nothing special. As they were closeby and not sitting in a plane I guess they were able to judge if he was wounded or slowly dying.

Quote[/b] ]If the teenager died from injuries he got in the wire, why then nine Canadian soldiers were charged with torture and murder?

And the result was ?

sounds like a fun place to live...  wow_o.gif

doesnt this thread seem a bit pointless at this point?

Horrible things happen in horrible places, always have, always will... and you can bet, much more WAY worse things have happened there, before and since this "incident"...

Armies KILL people.

Maybe we should talk about the cruel, cruel malayans who ate my cat in Belet, or the clansmen who placed some cut - off heads in our minepit   wink_o.gif

Sure it´s a pointless discussion that was started to put a bad light on other troops from other nations. Well, didn´t work well anyway.

I only have to smile when I realize what people think about war and such. "Clean" and "surgical" is a word you only hear in nowadays press briefings but that´s not reality. During a mission you always walk a very thin line between jail and medal.

That´s just the way it is.

Edit: And by the way, to fuel your concerns, we frequently took the press on "sightseeing". That means when we had to conduct operations that were not ment for the general public we packed the journalists on a truck and drove them to some nice wells , schools and such. Meanwhile we were able to do our work. War isn´t especially nice and some pics only tell the story the journalist wants them to tell. Get it ?  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]On March 4, 1993, Canadian soldiers shot down two unarmed, fleeing Somalis. Wounded and struggling, both were shot again from behind; one, Ahmed Afraraho Aruush, died. Two weeks later, a hungry teenager named Shidane Arone entered the Belet Huen aid camp, hoping to be fed. Instead, he was grabbed, beaten all night, and tortured to death by drunken soldiers.

That story isn´t true.

The two guys wanted to get into the Belet Huen camp near the ammo storage and were warned and finally shot at. Business as usual. You just can´t allow people cutting through the wire near the ammo depot. That should be clear to everyone.

From the CBC archives website:

Quote[/b] ]The Killings in Somalia

[...]At first, the Canadian arrival in the town of Belet Huen went smoothly. A town of about 80,000 people, well outside the famine zone, the people welcomed the U.S. and Canadian military. The criminal gangs, at first, made themselves scarce.

"We want to make sure that we are clearly seen to be there, to be looking after the humanitarian interests of the people of Belet Huen and that whole area," Col. Serge Labbe, the Canadian commander, told CBC in a satellite interview from Somalia.

The first sign of trouble came a few months later. The Airborne Regiment had been standing guard during days of 52 degree C temperatures. At night soldiers kept watch for intruders who had been breaking into the Canadian compound and stealing supplies.

On March 4 two Somalis were shot by soldiers on patrol at the compound. One was wounded, the other was shot dead with two or three bullets. An Army surgeon, Dr. Barry Armstrong, revealed that the man had lived for a few minutes, then was shot "execution-style in the head."

Then, 12 days later, there was another awful incident. A 16-year-old, Shidane Arone, was tortured and murdered on the base. One of the soldiers involved took "trophy" pictures of the torture.

Quote[/b] ]And the teenager "hoping to be fed" did exactly the same thing. He managed to cut some wire and a flare that was attached to the wire went up. He had serious injuries when he tried to get out of the wire in panic. He was taken out of the wire but died of the heavy blood loss.

That´s the story.

If the teenager died from injuries he got in the wire, why then nine Canadian soldiers were charged with torture and murder?

Quote[/b] ]I´ve been to Belet Huen and I have not seen any nazi flags or KKK flags. Must have missed that....

Here was the video clip of the video that show the Airborne troops taken in March of 1993. Maybe the day you visited the camp the nazi and kkk flags were in the wash.

Quote[/b] ]I know that one of the dead ones was presented to the other Somalis from the little tower in the camp to show them what will happen to them if they enter the camp.

Sure it was cruel, but it made clear to the Somalis that the wire is an ultimate border noone can cross unpunished.

And it worked

See, torture can be useful.  unclesam.gif

Wow,

that guy was such a liar.

Quote[/b] ]Aha so this is bla bla when I post first hand experience from Somalia , right ?

No I was a little off hand there. Your stories about your time In Somolia are actually interesting and informitive. So I should not have brought it up. They are the only things you post I find interesting anymore.

It's your absolute loathing and disdain for America and it's service men and women that I find boring and unintersting. I mean how many times do you think I can read the same post from you stating the same points over and over again before I get sick to death of it? Yes you hate our military. Yes you believe we are all murdering rapist dogs. Ok ok I get it, christ.

Quote[/b] ]Noone forces you to read what we write. If you don´t like it just stay away No big loss for the forums anyway.

Isn't that what I stated earlier? I simply skim through your post. I don't have to read them, though I skim the real quick to see if you migh actually have said something new for once.

Quote[/b] ]Ahh, but why do you think they hate you?

Percieved differences weather true or not . The big three being that America is a decadent moral cesspool, being friends with Israel, and being a secular state. Though not neccasarily in that order. There are many other reasons though.

Quote[/b] ]And there's your problem. You think they hate you without reason.

No they have their reasons. I never said otherwise.

Quote[/b] ]You really have to start connecting cause and effect. For instance you should not be very surprised that when you invade a muslim arab country, you won't win you any grace with the arab muslims.

They hated my nation before we invaded Iraq, where have you been? If your trying to say that made them hate us more I contest that fact. Once you reach the point where you begin to view another people as animals that need to be wiped out as a nation,religion, or idealology (which is their view) you've reached the maximum you can hate. How much more can they hate us? Enough to desicrate our dead? Oh wait they already do.

Now if your saying that there is a possible way to get them to like us at this point then I respect you as a optimistic young idealist. Sadly I don't feel that way any more and haven't for quite a few years now. The situation in the world today is beyond all hope. There is no way to repair the various schisms between different religions and idealologies.(is repair the right word? Were we ever friends?).

I do have to ask you this question though. It seems their hate of America is "justified" and "understandible". However if an American was to state how he hates them and his reasons why, it wouldn't be. Why?

I have to bring the hate thing up again. In my example above...

Quote[/b] ] I do have to ask you this question though. It seems their hate of America is "justified" and "understandible". However if an American was to state how he hates them and his reasons why, it wouldn't be. Why?

I have to state I find both to be unexusable. The American would be called on his hate though, where as the Muslim gets a pat on the back and an amen.

Oh and another thing...

Quote[/b] ]For instance you should not be very surprised that when you invade a muslim arab country, you won't win you any grace with the arab muslims.

I can turn that whole thing around on them...

For instance you not be very surprised that when you murder thousands of Americans (or are seen celebrating it), you won't win you any grace or sympathy from Americans.

Quote[/b] ]For instance you not be very surprised that when you murder thousands of Americans (or are seen celebrating it), you won't win you any grace or sympathy from Americans.

When did Iraq ever kill any Americans outside of the Gulf? And especially thousands of them?

Quote[/b] ]For instance you should not be very surprised that when you invade a muslim arab country, you won't win you any grace with the arab muslims.

I can turn that whole thing around on them...

For instance you not be very surprised that when you murder thousands of Americans (or are seen celebrating it), you won't win you any grace or sympathy from Americans.

Thousands of people, huh? When did THAT happen?

Oh whoooops, maybe you were talking about the WTC attacks. But that was Bin Laden and his homies, right? A lot of people seem to mess up all this. The iraqi civilians have nothing at all to do with it... But in the end, they're all the same right! Who cares, if they live in the East they're terrorrists! NUKE EM!

Ok sorry...

Of course america shouldn't hate the iraqi ppl, you are there to save them from this awful awful aaaawful place, right? Or did you already forget about that and are all iraqis bloodthirsty suicide bombers?

Quote[/b] ]It's your absolute loathing and disdain for America and it's service men and women that I find boring and unintersting. I mean how many times do you think I can read the same post from you stating the same points over and over again before I get sick to death of it? Yes you hate our military. Yes you believe we are all murdering rapist dogs. Ok ok I get it, christ.

Your talking bullshit.

I don´t believe your soldiers are murdering rapist dogs and I will not accept such. Show me where I posted such or shut up forever.

mad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]It's your absolute loathing and disdain for America and it's service men and women that I find boring and unintersting. I mean how many times do you think I can read the same post from you stating the same points over and over again before I get sick to death of it?

As I do not repeat my posts as you say, but post stories of actual events, what is your point ?

I can´t change the facts. If facts like civillian casualties, prison abuse repeat over and over again, I will post the latest story. That´s it. Maybe in fact you should read some of the posts to see the differences but well, that´s maybe too much for your view of the world and the things that are happening. Now if you want to turn this thread into a personal hate-crusade against some of us I wish you good luck.

1. The thread is about Canadian troops in Somalia

2. You didn´t contribute in any way but air your hatred.

3. You broke forum rules by flaming other posters

4. Noone is interested in your personal view on other posters.

I really hope you can come up with some facts someday and spare the flaming for your home.

Sputnik Monroe tone down the rhetoric just a little please, while this thread may have been started with bad intentions there's no reason why the discussion has to continue that way, let's all talk to each other in a civil manner without seeing how many buttons we can push smile_o.gif

They hated my nation before we invaded Iraq, where have you been?

Of course, Iraq is just one event in a whole row. You're reaping now what you have been sowing for the last 50-100 years. America has been involved in the Mid East in one way or another since the oil trading started.

What you've been doing in the Mid East is not so much different from what we (Europeans) did in Africa 100 years ago. And they positively hated our guts. Same for the Mid East - it was French, British and Turkish political and colonial influence. And they were very hated.

And then there's Israel who the Arabs for various reasons consider to be their enemy number one. In Arab-Israeli issues, you always take Israel's side.

So the Arabs basically have as much trust for you as you have for say the Taliban.

Quote[/b] ]If your trying to say that made them hate us more I contest that fact. Once you reach the point where you begin to view another people as animals that need to be wiped out as a nation,religion, or idealology (which is their view) you've reached the maximum you can hate. How much more can they hate us?

Not even the most extreme extremists as Osama say that they want the American people wiped out. They say that they want you out of the Mid East and that they'll attack you at home if you don't.

How it could get worse? For instance about one of three Iraqis support attacks on coalition troops. It could be two of three or three of three. Or they could do more than support, they could join the resistance.

I don't think you have really the credibility of playing the victim in all of this when it was you who invaded them-

Quote[/b] ]I do have to ask you this question though. It seems their hate of America is "justified" and "understandible". However if an American was to state how he hates them and his reasons why, it wouldn't be. Why?

Could it be that because you've directly interfered in their lives for over 50 years? Could it be because you've killed an order of magnitude of them directly and indirectly more than they have killed you? Could it be that because you claim to be an enlightened society and the champions of the free world?

America is not an innocent victim in all this. The WTC attack was not just an act of random violence from people that hate you for no particular reason. It is your affairs in the Mid East that brought you to that point. It's the price you pay for playing realpolitk. And what was the response? A move that would guarantee to deteriorate relationships with the Arab world, while not acheiving anything. Again a step in the wrong direction.

I just don't get this. What's this all about?

Every nation has it's dark stories of past and present. Noone can tell Canadians are bad because 0,00001% of the nation went to make horrible things.

Are Germans bad? Russians?

Russians are bad. We all know that. They are always the enemies in military wargames, so they MUST be bad...

Right...?

;P

To summarize, this is NOT "the truth about Canadian peacekeepers", it was "a problem with a few Canadian peacekeepers which has been resolved".

I don't know if this was mentioned, but the Canadian peacekeepers in Somalia were also apparently taking Larium, a anti-malaria drug that in some people causes extremely bad psychotic episodes in which the individual can become very violent or suicidal. Larium is also linked to a string of murders by soldiers returning from Afghanistan who had been on Larium (mefloquine) and who killed their spouses.

If it is true that these soldiers were taking Larium, it may explain the excessively brutal behavior. But also the situation in that country was such that brutality and death were day to day occurences. In that kind of eviornment it is easy for a soldier to lose their moral compass and see Somalies just as animals to be fed when they are good and to be beaten and killed with they are being bad.

It is nothing new. Colonialism is based on this type of action against the indigenous people of a colony.

The same type of mentality has set in amongst many US troops in Iraq who absolutely hate Iraqis and consider them a bunch of savages are a waste of their time and who are not worth dying over. So they have no problems in beating the hell out of them, torturing them, or killing them. They are just savage creatures in their minds who deserve to be treated as such.

At any rate, back to the Canadians, I think that Larium likely played a big role in the abuses in Somalia. Whatever the case it ended up in the disbanning of their Airborne corp because Canadians were so shocked and sickened by the incident.

Also that crap about the Nazi flags and stuff is a joke. That was just a few individuals doing that and in a huge military organization you are bound to have a few idiots who get away with stuff like that. After that story broke the US Army took very strong steps to punish or kick out any soldiers displaying racist or nazi material or spreading racist propaganda.

At any rate during my time in the US military I NEVER saw anything like that.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

And yes, we do have a few idiots, more than a few, but this is not representative of the overall CDN forces. wink_o.gif

As I said, NEXT.

You also have differences in behaviour depending on rank, job position etc

I was thoroughly unimpressed by the regular US troops in Kosovo. They gave quite an incompetent impression and their officers were not much better. On the other hand we worked on several occasions with some US forces from the 10th SFG (if I recall correctly - some SFG anyway) - and they were quite professional (although bit whiney when not fed properly wink_o.gif  )

The US soldiers were in general pretty ok to the civilians. I saw once a private beating the crap out of an old lady over a carton of smokes (followed by a captain covering for him) - but apart from that they seemed to be ok. They spent most of the time at their base anyway. My primary problem with them was when they 'provided security' for our team, but that's another story..

The worst overall behaviour, especially towards the locals were without a doubt the Danish. I don't know why, but they behaved really badly. Lots of ex-mercenaries in their ranks.

The Russians were absolutely the best and were very popular especially with the Serbian civilians. The reason why they were so well-behaved was because they sent mostly officers to Kosovo and there was quite a competition over the assignements.

The French.. well, the French were probably responsible for the largest post-war baby boom in Kosovo, if you know what I mean.  wink_o.gif

The British are the best soldiers that I've seen. Extremely competent and can do miracles with no resources. On the other hand it can't be very fun to be in the British military. The enlisted men are generally very young and the officers treat them like animals. (Complete opposite of the US military where the officer<->enlisted men relationships are quite cordial).

The Germans were quite good and professional. The locals liked them also. My CO was German and he was quite good.

Canadians, Norwegians, Dutch, Italians and a bunch of others were ok as far as I could tell. Didn't have much contact with them beyond with a number of individuals.

Quote[/b] ]You're reaping now what you have been sowing for the last 50-100 years.

Ok, justfiable homicide then. I'll give them a pass.

Quote[/b] ]Could it be that because you claim to be an enlightened society and the champions of the free world?

Once again I can say the same about them. They clearly claim to be the enlighten ones and we are the infidels.

Quote[/b] ]America is not an innocent victim in all this. The WTC attack was not just an act of random violence from people that hate you for no particular reason. It is your affairs in the Mid East that brought you to that point. It's the price you pay for playing realpolitk. And what was the response? A move that would guarantee to deteriorate relationships with the Arab world, while not acheiving anything. Again a step in the wrong direction.

So I take it the WTC attacks were a step in the right direction? A guaranteed step towards deteriorating the relationships with the US. As for it being our affairs in the middle east that got us attacked, once again I can say the same about them once more. It's their affairs against us that got them in the situation they are in now. They are just as responsible for their actions as we are for ours.

This will never end, I've come to accept it as part of life now. They (and every one else) will always hate us, no matter what. We could retreat from Iraq and Afghanistan now and cow to all their demands, they'll still find a reason.

The only way I can truely see becoming "friends" with them is if we were to help them destroy Israel. I some how don't see that happening any time soon do you? Perhaps if we adopted Islam?

One more thing, where have I personally attacked any one of you? I don't recall calling any one of you names or hurling epitaphs. If I did I'm sorry. I simply mentioned names and post that I had a problem with.

So I take it the WTC attacks were a step in the right direction?

Absolutely not, but you don't hear anybody here defending the WTC attacks, now do you?

Quote[/b] ]As for it being our affairs in the middle east that got us attacked, once again I can say the same about them once more. It's their affairs against us that got them in the situation they are in now. They are just as responsible for their actions as we are for ours.

The difference beeing you having interests in the Mid East, while they don't in America. I might be wrong but I've never seen any Arab forces on US soil while you've been a bunch of times to the Mid East.

I never saw Arab countries providing weapons to revolutionaries in the US and I've never heard of them being involved in overthrowing a US government.

Quote[/b] ]

This will never end, I've come to accept it as part of life now. They (and every one else) will always hate us, no matter what. We could retreat from Iraq and Afghanistan now and cow to all their demands, they'll still find a reason.

As long as you don't mess with their lives or openly support their enemies, they won't care about you. Take a look at the European-Arab relations. Vastly different cultures and yet we somehow manage to maintain relations without bombing the hell out of each other. Well, Spain didn't get bombed? Why? Because Spain bombed Iraq.

What are the chances do you think that AQ will mount any large scale operations against Sweden?

The key is not to alienate the people. You'll always have extremists and terrorists, but without popular support they're pretty powerless.

Instead of doing what you benefit from this very moment, think ahead a bit. Don't bomb unless you absolutely must. In regional conflicts where they are involved, don't take sides - stay neutral. If there is something that has to be done militarily, do it through the international community.

Of course that won't always work and it's not a 100% guarantee, but it sure as hell is a better starting point then the endless cycle of revenge.

I'm assuming that you would not support nuking the entire Mid East and killing all Arabs. They can't do it to you even if they wanted to. So co-existance is the only viable solution. Learn to deal with it and at least tolerate each other.

Quote[/b] ]Once again I can say the same about them. They clearly claim to be the enlighten ones and we are the infidels.

Excuse me, but did you invade their country or did they invade yours ? Do Iraqi´s or better say muslims patrol on your streets and break open your doors and arrest you or is it vice versa ?

Is Iraq the agressor or the USA ?

Quote[/b] ] So I take it the WTC attacks were a step in the right direction? A guaranteed step towards deteriorating the relationships with the US. As for it being our affairs in the middle east that got us attacked, once again I can say the same about them once more. It's their affairs against us that got them in the situation they are in now. They are just as responsible for their actions as we are for ours.

There´s a major flaw in your assumptions as the WTC attacks were no state founded attacks but attacks from terrorists, who´s origin was not Afghanistan or Iraq. their origin is Saudi Arabia. Why didn´t you attack Saudi Arabia then ?

As every country in the world even the USA harbors terrorists, countries don´t especially invite them. they don´t ask for permittance to come. For sure they will try to train where the countries are rough , not controlled, and hard to control. It´s just a logical decision to place terrorist training camps in landscapes where they are hard to spot. To blame Afghanistan, a country that was shaken by a major war, clanwars, etc. or any other country wich terrorists are hiding in is nonsense. If you follow that logic you have to bomb yourself also.

Quote[/b] ]One more thing, where have I personally attacked any one of you? I don't recall calling any one of you names or hurling epitaphs. If I did I'm sorry. I simply mentioned names and post that I had a problem with.

Well,

Quote[/b] ]Each post reads the same as the last one.

Balschoiw: blah blah blah Bundeshwer good blah blah blah Somolia blah blah Abu Grhaib blah blah war criminals blah blah US blah blah evil blah blah Iraq blah blah good blah blah viva le resistance blah blah cowboys blah blah invaders blah blah.

Denoir: blah blah TBA blah TBA2 blah blah TBA blah blah Iraq blah blah atrocities blah blah fascist blah blah.

Walker: blah blah yank blah blah TBA blah blah gitmo blah blah coalition of evil blah blah America blah blah evil blah TBA2 blah blah killed my cat blah blah blah kind regards blah blah.

Bn880: Rumsefeld blah blah evil masterminds blah blah blah sadistic evil Americans blah blah top to bottom blah blah.

You didn´t ever go into detail on any post of us. All you posted was substanceless opposition.

Where did you argue any post ?

I doubt you even read all of them with your record of a hundred and something posts. But you´re sure fast with your judgement and do not hesitate to full-mouthfully spread your bla bla. That´s what noone here needs.

If you want to discuss , ok, if you just want to run around to get something "of your chest", do so at the next Kindergarden. Maybe they will listen to you.