Sign in to follow this  
offtime

LWP MOD

There is little sign on bottom of those two screens wink_o.gif

Wait a minute. Weren't there some Kamaz'es in LWP?

some, not much wink_o.gif

comerate Szumek told me he will release more stuff in few days now biggrin_o.gif

iv talked with Gemenis last night, maybe i will be able to make him release something at last wink_o.gif

iv talked with Gemenis last night, maybe i will be able to make him release something at last wink_o.gif

Oh realy? That's nice smile_o.gif

I've tryed to persuade him releasing sth, but he always was saying, that he doesn't have textures etc.

No alphas, no betas -it has to be full 1.0 smile_o.gif

iv talked with Gemenis last night, maybe i will be able to make him release something at last  wink_o.gif

Oh realy? That's nice smile_o.gif

I've tryed to persuade him releasing sth, but he always was saying, that he doesn't have textures etc.

No alphas, no betas -it has to be full 1.0 smile_o.gif

Often 1.0 isn't enough for him to biggrin_o.gif But you give us hope again smile_o.gif

Panowie co sie dzieje? Wczoraj topic spadl na druga strone! Pisac cos smile_o.gif

Edit:

I found small go. Arm of passanger in cab tranparent throuh doors.

Ramie pasazera przeswituje przez drzwi.

Good work on the Kamaz pack Szumek smile_o.gif

Now we have more good trucks for east.

OO Gemenis will maybe release something well there is nothing but waiting that we can do.

Just tried these out and they're great. Given me some further insight into how to approach a similar truck that I've been working on.

On thing, on the covered version with no proxies inside, it's a little odd to look in the flap and not see any soldiers in the fully loaded truck. Might be an idea to add a couple of rider proxies right at the flap to block the view inside or close that little bit of open flap.

Heh... LWP's addons has been relase faster that in any other mod biggrin_o.gif . I'm leaving in a few minutes so I won't download those trucks now sad_o.gif . I hope there will be something more when I come back biggrin_o.gif . You have got 3 weeks wink_o.gif .

See ya guys and good luck smile_o.gif .

maybe it looks like they are released fast but work on them took realy long time... only one person with many projects at one time made those trucks... (at this moment we cant forget Hummel who was and still is making many photos for Szumek)

there is just not many good polish addonmakers, but there is many ppl caling them selfs addonmakers rock.gif

Indeed those trucks must have taken a long time, the Polish trucks are amazing in detail. It is good to see the Soviet Kamaz released not long ago. I hope that there is a Honker still in the works? I hope some of the Polish Mods start working on desert units after their current projects are completed.

LWP will probably not work on desert uniforms for soldiers as in LWP times there wasnt such ;-)

but maybe OM or SW will... i dont know :-)

but yes, becouse polish soldiers are in iraq now, would be cool to have such addon :-)

Try Cristoph Soldier Pack. They are very old, but they only polish desert soldiers awaible. You can download it from our site.

Here is direct link. Sorry for little OT smile_o.gif

Edit:

Topic about LWP in OFP Center PL Forum. Polish language smile_o.gif You need to register if you want to say something smile_o.gif

Thanks for the link, I guess I will stick with those GROM units for now smile_o.gif

Little update :]

LWP site is back on-line - http://www.ofp.bmj.pl/lwpmod/  Page is not 100% complete yet, but most of work is already done.  You can download there every mod released addon, read about mod story and addons. Now there is polish, but english version is on it's  way. Site news are already translated.

lwplog.jpg

BTW, new LWP addon has been released - Polish T72M:

We’re publishing tank T-72M. It wasn’t commonly used in LWP (more popular was T-55A), but it was serving in some units, so we couldn’t forget about it. Our brave soldiers can now kick off imperialists (and maybe not only imperialists ;).

A little description of this tank you can find there (now only in polish)

Download LWP T72M (3.10 MB)

t72m_01.jpg

t72m_02.jpg

Tow.Szumek is like "one man army"

and it looks like he just won his latest battle ;)

LWP released on their site addon of LWP's Mi-24. Pack consists of helicopters Mi-24D in two kinds of camouflage.

Download LWP Mi-24 Pack (1.86 MB)

mi24_01s.jpg mi24_04s.jpg mi24_08s.jpg

http://www.ofp.bmj.pl/lwpmod/img/mi24_02s.jpg

http://www.ofp.bmj.pl/lwpmod/img/mi24_03s.jpg

http://www.ofp.bmj.pl/lwpmod/img/mi24_05s.jpg

http://www.ofp.bmj.pl/lwpmod/img/mi24_06s.jpg

http://www.ofp.bmj.pl/lwpmod/img/mi24_07s.jpg

===============================================

There are also some screenshots of Kraz 255B truck:

kraz1s.jpg kraz2s.jpg kraz3s.jpg

Looks good, doesn't it smile_o.gif ?

When I saw the news page on LWP today I was amazed. The Mi24 pack looks great, especially since the gear retracts. Adds alot of realism to the game as well as two great Polish helicopters. This Mod is doing a great job with all of its addons.

Any chance of you making a Russian Mi-24 ?

Russian Units - Look at the foot of this page. Green colour means, that addon is completed smile_o.gif . I'm not sure, but Russian Mi-24 will be probabely released with mod. Be patient Kaskad wink_o.gif .

Another good news...

Tow. Szumek released PT-91 Twardy smile_o.gif . This addon isn't a part of LWP Mod ("Twardy" was created after end of the LWP), but despite of it you should download it smile_o.gif .

PT-91 Twardy (2.22 MB)

pt91_01s.JPG pt91_02s.JPG pt91_03s.JPG pt91_04s.JPG

There will be 3 Soviet versions of Mi-24 (Mi-24D, Mi-24V, Mi-24P) in final version of LWP Mi-24 Pack.  smile_o.gif