Sign in to follow this  
offtime

LWP MOD

jak chcesz porownywac do tej fotki to zrob skrina stara ktory jest w jednostkach po stronie nato, wersja z lat 90siatych smile_o.gif

jak chcesz porownywac do tej fotki to zrob skrina stara ktory jest w jednostkach po stronie nato, wersja z lat 90siatych smile_o.gif

Eeeeeerm... I thought LWP Mod makes only LWP units tounge_o.gif but there is a surprise biggrin_o.gif (I thought "WP - car" is from different mod :P ). I'm so clever that I even found new Russian Urals 375 biggrin_o.gif .

What?! There is another Star?!

Cool smile_o.gif

I'd found another bug. Inside of cabine there are textures from outside. When I'm sitting as driver and I'm looking on the right there is texture of the indicator.

What?! There is another Star?!

Yes, and not STAR, but STARs biggrin_o.gif . I "found" 4 "new" trucks tounge_o.gif :

West -> WP - Car -> STAR 266

West -> WP - Car -> STAR 266 Open

East -> Car -> Ural 375

East -> Car -> Ural 375 Open

Maybe there are some hidden Jelczs or Stars 944 smile_o.gif ?

no, there is nothing more hidden ;-)

but if Gemenis would have something more than just huge plans and ambition, maybe he would release finaly some of his work... like new star with man engine ;-)

but all he can is start new projects without finishing them, screens he is showing now i saw last year :]

no, there is nothing more hidden ;-)

but if Gemenis would have something more than just huge plans and ambition, maybe he would release finaly some of his work... like new star with man engine ;-)

but all he can is start new projects without finishing them, screens he is showing now i saw last year :]

Well i think the answer is that He is good modeller but He can't do wery well textures for addons. Because Gemenis many times told that on our forum.So He needs time for making them or a good texturer to work with Him.

As I know, Zoloq from our mod (OM) gave him photos of modern Star. So there will be public beta soon.... I hope so.

Gem never had any problems with modeling outside view of any model

he just dont have materials for making interiors, thats why he wants to release his jets as static map objects...

Tow.Szumek is cooperating with cool military guy that is making photos of whatever he can smile_o.gif

we should make them cooperate somehow (Szumek and Gem)

maybe sending 1000 emails to both would make them think about that tounge_o.gif

[..]

Eeeeeerm... I thought LWP Mod makes only LWP units tounge_o.gif but there is a surprise biggrin_o.gif (I thought "WP - car" is from different mod :P ).

[...]

some of you remember Polish Army MOD ?

this one from 90' was made for this (not existing now) mod...

Well i think the answer is that He is good modeller but He can't do wery well textures for addons. Because Gemenis many times told that on our forum.So He needs time for making them or a good texturer to work with Him.

But his soldiers, Honker and Star already have GREAT textures. ... Why he doesnt realese it? What the hell he is waiting for?  rock.gif

i have this Honker on my hdd, textures were made not by Gemenis but by some texturer that was working for SW some time ago.

all tho version i have needs lots of work but i have it for a year now... he should finish 10 such Honkers till now...

@Placebo

this red colour - it hurts crazy_o.gif

Last man in LWP sory but thats not right, I and my best freind/Beta tester tekkerchrede is stil working on the Danish soldiers for the MOD plus some weapons.

We actualy thort that we where the last ones since we havent heard from Korzon(originaly leader) for ages.

STGN

Last man in LWP sory but thats not right, I and my best freind/Beta tester tekkerchrede is stil working on the Danish soldiers for the MOD plus some weapons.

We actualy thort that we where the last ones since we havent heard from Korzon(originaly leader) for ages.

STGN

LOL biggrin_o.gif

dude, Korzon is down :]

i repeat, Korzon is down

LOL tounge_o.gif

sounds funny translated to polish tounge_o.gif

anyway, would be cool if you could contact with Tow.Szumek

his email is in readme with those trucks smile_o.gif

STGN

LOL biggrin_o.gif

dude, Korzon is down :]

i repeat, Korzon is down

LOL tounge_o.gif

sounds funny translated to polish tounge_o.gif

anyway, would be cool if you could contact with Tow.Szumek

his email is in readme with those trucks smile_o.gif

I will, after I come back from "my" summerhouse.

Actualy Korzon said he would come back but that tree+ month ago now sad_o.gif I realy hope he does cause, he said he was working on some Polish soldiers.

I am looking forward to trying these trucks.

STGN

[...]

Actualy Korzon said he would come back but that tree+ month ago now sad_o.gif I realy hope he does cause, he said he was working on some Polish soldiers.

I am looking forward to trying these trucks.

STGN

he is working on those soldiers for almost two years now.

dont count on anything he is sayng mad_o.gif

But his soldiers, Honker and Star already have GREAT textures. ... Why he doesnt realese it? What the hell he is waiting for?   rock.gif

Well Gemenis is part of the OM team and they have some kind of release politics that they stick to it I think.

Well Gemenis is part of the OM team and they have some kind of release politics that they stick to it I think.

Actually Operation Carrot exist from quite short time. Gemenis has been making his addons for 2 years.... But he hasnt realased anything.... Believe me, that have nothing to do with our release politic smile_o.gif

He is just one of those addonmakers that cant finish anything probably becouse they are bored with making one thing for more than 2 weeks tounge_o.gif

but as i know him he always had problems like that, and huge problems with making vehicles interiors....

What about LWP PT-91 smile_o.gif ? Can you show us some screenshots wink_o.gif ?

Very nice offtime but is the Kamaz Russian or Polish?

I know a couple of Kamaz addons were released a while ago

by a Russian addon maker.

PH

There is little sign on bottom of those two screens wink_o.gif