Sign in to follow this  
kegetys

DXDLL 1.0 (not Geforce MX compatible)

Any definite solution for it?

We need the latest nvidia driver that worked together with dxdll, then someone must modify that driver that it "knows" all the latest Graphics cards like: GF 6600GT, 6800GT, 7600GS, 7800GT, 7900GT and 7900GTX.

I think that's the only chance to get dxdll refelctions to work with newer hardware in OFP.

How this modiefied driver performes in newer games, is another thing.

Anyone here knows someone who can modify nvidia drivers?

MfG Lee huh.gif

Or maybe kegetys can update DXDLL to support the newer hardware?

Or maybe kegetys can update DXDLL to support the newer hardware?

With ArmA so close, I doubt it's worth doing.

anyone can say me wht AA don't work with dxdll?

what are the best configuration for my pc: 2gb ram, p4 3.2ghz and x800xt pe? (the best quality configuration biggrin_o.gif )

anyone can say me why AA don't work with dxdll?

what are the best configuration for my pc? 2gb ram, p4 3.2ghz and x800xt pe? (the best quality configuration biggrin_o.gif )

up

*Bump*

I dont like to bump but i would like to know about this...

Is it possible to rebind the dxdll fx keys? (App+P)

I dont use PP because it isnt compatible with AA but i need the dxdll nvg effect and i would like to bind my N key to turn PP and nvg's simultaniously (so i dont have to press app+p and N, call me lazy..).

To simplify.. can i change the App+P bind to my N key? Thanks in advance smile_o.gif .

There is nv goggles effect on/off in configurator options wink_o.gif

There is nv goggles effect on/off in configurator options wink_o.gif

Yes, but that wasnt my question...

Quote[/b] ] To simplify.. can i change the App+P bind to my N key? Thanks in advance..

Im asking if i can change the ingame PP switch from APP+P to my N key. I was hoppeing someone in the know might... know. smile_o.gif .

I wonder if keg will make a directx 9.0 version or maybe a directx 10.0 for Vista if there will be a Vista patch.

I wonder if keg will make a directx 9.0 version or maybe a directx 10.0 for Vista if there will be a Vista patch.

Are you serious?

Sorry to "dig it up" but this is an awesome bit of kit... Shame reflections don't work (All it does it make the water look about 5 times better and reflect light, but not objects (Even with all thigs mentioning reflection "ON")

I get 20 FPS average (Reflections do nothing to the framerate cause as I said above...) (Sometimes as low as 10) but im used to it as thats what my old PC got on alll lowest vanilla OFP settings, now this new one plays with FFUR 2007 and DXDLL with the same FPS tounge2.gif )

As for reflection of objects, check you DxDll configuration. It has settings for how many objects and at how great range will be reflected. If not, might just be your settings.

Due to my PC being not in the highest-end class, I usually turn reflections off, 'cos with my settings it gives me almost 10-20 fps more...

Interesting thing....I had this installed and running quite well on my system.

I decide to add 2 more drives to my array and rebuild. I also added my old Audigy, and now dxdll doesn't work. The error in the Flashpoint log is a stack error with d3d8.dll.

If the dll is in the directory at all, even with all of the settings shut off, it crashes on startup, back to the desktop.

Card is an x1800xt. Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe I have a borked dll? I still have it installed and working on my other machines, and could grab the .dll from them.

I'm not using the latest ATI drivers, because they suck. So do the Omegas. I'm using the 6.12s, from what I can tell, the best so far. Also what I was using(I think) when I played OFP with dxdll installed last.

i dont work on my rig i instaled ofp 2 days ago 2 test Furr/Slx i think 2 bad for me then crazy_o.gif

ARGH! My FRAPS messed up so I started using DXDLL for my screenshots... Now prntscrn or App+F8 don't save screenshots anymore... And yes it was working the other day.

Anyone know whats wrong?

PS. Thumbs.db used to be in both textures and screenshots folder in DXDLL folder, but now Thumbs.db seems to have disapeared... I redownloaded and "reinstalled" (Deleted old DXDLL folder and replaced it with fresh download) but screenshots still ain't working...

Perhaps you should use one or the other, not both at the same time.

Use what at the same time?

I used FRAPS then that broke so i decided to use DXDLL insted... I've never used them together, or said that I have crazy_o.gif

Sorry, I misread. Thumbs.db wouldnt case that btw...Sure you didnt change something in the program?

Its a completly unmodified DXDLL fresh download. And then anouther fresh download (Delete then download and install again)

Sorry for reactivating this old thread. But now I have this problem too and cant find a answer to get it working. I used dxdll screenshots for a long time without problems, now I only get an empty screen. Graphic-adapter (Geforce 8800 GTS) or system didnt change and the dxdll file also left unchanged.

Anyone can help?

Well, I thought I would have a go with this.

So I popped a copy of d3d8.dll into OperationFlashpoints root folder and fired up ofp.

Took a screenshot in the editor near a beach using the Alt-PrtScrn combination and then pasted it into PSP.

No problems.

One thing though, the screenshot was not saved to the dxdll\screenshots folder, it was just held in the windows clipboard.

My card is an 8800 gtx.

Planck

I've recently upgraded my rig's Gfx card from an Asus EN7950GT to a Gigabyte GTS-250, and DXDLL doesn't seem to work at all, although it worked perfectly well with my old card... is there any solution to this? Sorry if I haven't read through the whole 131 pages of this thread, I read the last 5 or so and didn't find anything similar to my problem... any help is appreciated!!! :help: