Sign in to follow this  
kegetys

DXDLL 1.0 (not Geforce MX compatible)

u said text is blurry.

open DXDLL configuration and enable sharpen user interface.

thats all. wink_o.gif

u said text is blurry.

open DXDLL configuration and enable sharpen user interface.

thats all. wink_o.gif

I don`t said that the text is blurry that was JDFreeSoul smile_o.gif

even with sharpen user interface the text is still blury well for me it is but its no problem

yeah tried the sharpen interface but was still blurry but I disabled post-processing and it works fine now. thumbs-up.gif

Thanks for the help! smile_o.gif

that has to do with the glare blur, reduce the size of the glare thing in the dxdll config.

okay well ive finally got those new drivers installed after i forgot about them i ended up downloading of the official Nvidia site driver 84.25 think they were the same.

However i still get a lot of lag with the water reflections but my alt+tab is much quicker and works all the time unlike before where it took about 10 seconds to alt+tab and there was a high chance of my comp freezing.

Anyway atleast something good came out of it

i get less blending of coulours especially during night time, i mean the colours are split, and not blended, like the sky looks blotchy and grey and blue, the lanscape again is blotchy. any help

okay well ive finally got those new drivers installed after i forgot about them i ended up downloading of the official Nvidia site driver 84.25 think they were the same.

However i still get a lot of lag with the water reflections but my alt+tab is much quicker and works all the time unlike before where it took about 10 seconds to alt+tab and there was a high chance of my comp freezing.

Anyway atleast something good came out of it

This is due to your card being nVidia (like mine) the new drivers etc and gfx cards are trying to process old style fx and thus causing alot of slowdown, i have 1 gb RAM AMD 7600+ and Geforce 6800 GS PCX. Running Call of Duty 2 Battlefield 2 etc on max with no lag but lagging with object reflections. Dont think you can fix it mate sorry.

Ive tried for a few hours to try and get this to work but every time i put on glare or hard light or desaturate everything goes dark. Glare is the worst as everything goes blurry. I have an intel pentium 4 processor 2.66GHz, 256mb DDR, Ati Radeon 9200 and 128MB video memory. Can anyone help?

I managed to get rid of the wierd blurriness but i'm still not sure what my settings should be? Also my fps has dropped from 40/50 to 17 and that's with just one unit running around. Any help?

i have ... AMD 7600+

I'd REALLY love to know where you got that! wink_o.gif

Hi guys, maybe many ppl already asked this question but it's hard to search somethin' on 80+ pages.

So, i have a huge problem with reflections on GF6800 ultra. When it's enabled , fps falls to <5 and i can't play. There wasn't any problems on my old Fx5200. wtf it is? huh.gif

you can solve that problem by using the Nvidia Forceware drivers 66.93 for your gfx card

yeah and that´s the problem. You have to use old the old 66.93 drivers to sove the problem with the reflections.

Just a suggestion to help people with DXDLL, can you people all post what you have turned on/off and what power each effects is set too.

This is just a suggestionm which i plan on posting in the "Turning OFP into your favourite game" thread just to get the optimum appearance with the minimal game performance hit for users to use if they wish.

I use these settings,

Trilinear textures - Off

Remove night pixelshader effect - On

Sharpern user interface - On

Stage 0 minimap LOD Bias - Set to 0.60

Stage 1 minimap LOD Bias - Set to 0.60

Postprocessing - On

Disable postprocessing for map - On

Special NV effects - Off

Force 32bit postprocessing - On

Hardlight effect - On

Settings: 0.8 for each colour

Desaturate effect - Off

Glare effect - On

Settings - 1.0 for both sliders.

Force 23bit - On

All reflections off.

I get good performance with it but everything appears to be darker but looks much better then without DXDLL.

There my settings, post yours doesnt have to be in asmuch detail just briefly what is set to On and where the lsiders are for each.

joe@jonny

thanx

i don't wanna use old drivers)

joe@jonny

thanx

i don't wanna use old drivers)

Why? The latest arent always the best.. huh.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

I don't know about ATI but the latest NVIDIA drivers are the best ones for OFP right now, as far as I'm concerned. Though about a year ago their latest drivers were the worst ones you could imagine for OFP.

7900 GT and 84.56 NGO drivers-choice of mine.Everything works fine.

maybe Kegety will make a new version of his masterpiece work... wink_o.gif

maybe Kegety will make a new version of his masterpiece work... wink_o.gif

Yeah...for ArmA smile_o.gif I really doubt he'd go to the bother of making another one for OFP with ArmA looming ever nearer