Sign in to follow this  
kegetys

DXDLL 1.0 (not Geforce MX compatible)

Anyone else having night problems? Not bugs, just a real hard time seeing anything without goggles. Lights from fires don't seem to work as well.

Nope it didnt work, I still have a big black line going through the "edges of the sky, I really dont know how to explain it but I DO remember getting this with regular flashpoint, before all the patches of coarse rock.gif

I have the same problem with PP (R8500...) Before I had a green line sometime, now it's a black blotch-like line that gets smaller as you fall lower...

Anyone else having night problems? Not bugs, just a real hard time seeing anything without goggles. Lights from fires don't seem to work as well.

I think thats the point.

I've never used NVG's so i'm no expert, but is it meant to be this hard to see humans with NVG's? Seriously, you have to literally stumble across them before you see them with the goggles.

Other than that, its awesome work, seriously mind blowing......

actually, im starting to like the postprocessing effects more everyday, even though i in daylight has that blurridness and cant seam to find any good settings (some of the settings are almost as low as possible and that actually makes it better/less blurred)

and the NVG´s... well.. i find it more realistic although IRL i have only used NVG´s ones, and they where not THAT good, i could only se about 150m if i put my hands over the goggles so they took in less light (without i could se about 4")

and these effects look quite similar tho what i remember biggrin_o.gif

Great job Keg (and everyone else having something to do with these effects)

hope we can get a "better" version soon (i find quite a lot feedback here)

What about making the dxdll to recognize the rain texture of OFP and do some nice effects with it? For instance enhancing the texture to be more visible etc.

What about making the dxdll to recognize the rain texture of OFP and do some nice effects with it? For instance enhancing the texture to be more visible etc.

Good idea, the rain effect is a bit lacking in OFP.

Hi I don't know if this has been asked yet, but I use Silesian's water textures, and would like to revert to the default OFP water so that I can have the new reflective water effects. How would I do this? Thanks

hmm

i have a question

i noticed a bug one time

all shadows went totally black not transparent but totally

black...

good thing was u coudl see the rain quite good :P

anyone noticed that aswell?

hmm

i have a question

i noticed a bug one time

all shadows went totally black not transparent but totally

black...

good thing was u coudl see the rain quite good :P

anyone noticed that aswell?

Yes, the graphic card is taking it's last breaths and that's what u see. I think so at least. smile_o.gif

can someone please help me i cant figure out how to get this thing to work. Mainly i just cant figure out exactly how to install the thing and make it run.

Hi I don't know if this has been asked yet, but I use Silesian's water textures, and would like to revert to the default OFP water so that I can have the new reflective water effects. How would I do this? Thanks

Take your old Resistance CD and copy over the files from the Res folder to your HD Res folder that you replaced to get the new water. That's what I did.

@stlkd, detailed instructions can be found in the readme or backward in this thread...

Ive been playing for long time but my DXDLL keeps having a POSTPROCESSING CREATETEXTURE FAILURE it looks like the best work I have ever seen but i cant get it to run

AMD Duron 1.3 GHZ

256 MB RAM

AG200T8-D64 Video(ATI Card)

120 GB Hard Drive

I haven't been following this thread ...jumped to this page right off.just got to say that this is one of the coolest things in Flashpoint I've seen to date...tooo cool smile_o.gif

I haven't been following this thread ...jumped to this page right off.just got to say that this is one of the coolest things in Flashpoint I've seen to date...tooo cool smile_o.gif

I take it you havn't tried it on a snow island yet..Let me suggest sunglasses.... tounge_o.gif

I have now tried this addon. Kegety you da man!!!! unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif The NVGs finnaly work the way they should for modern battle [have not tried FDF yet though]. A fight in the streets on tonal rocked last night. My NVGs had me thrilled. Thanks for helping us all Kegety.

Ive been playing for long time but my DXDLL keeps having a POSTPROCESSING CREATETEXTURE FAILURE it looks like the best work I have ever seen but i cant get it to run

AMD Duron 1.3 GHZ

256 MB RAM

120 GB Hard Drive

Your video card doesn't have the necessary shader support.

AMD Duron 1.3 GHZ

256 MB RAM

120 GB Hard Drive

Your video card doesn't have the necessary shader support.

yes. . .a mod that was made for the few. . the proud. . the rich bastards tounge_o.gif

Awesome work guys. smile_o.gif

I cant seem to get the reflections work with Keg´s High res skyes, is that just me?

And i have a really old keyboard that dosnt have that app key, does anyone know of a workaround for that?

You know, like pressing ctrl+Esc for the windows key.

im still hoping for a new version for us Radeon users that takes away that awful blurridness...

as i understand the postprocessing thingy puts a new layer ower the original one wich makes the new effects...

now, as it seams on Radeon cards it gets a lot ofcenter from the original layer wich makes it blurry...

would it be a way around this? that makes me/us use the postprocessing effects without NVG´s? (still blurry with NVG´s but that´s really not so bad as in daylight/without NVG´s)

thanks...

im still hoping for a new version for us Radeon users that takes away that awful blurridness...

as i understand the postprocessing thingy puts a new layer ower the original one wich makes the new effects...

now, as it seams on Radeon cards it gets a lot ofcenter from the original layer wich makes it blurry...

would it be a way around this? that makes me/us use the postprocessing effects without NVG´s? (still blurry with NVG´s but that´s really not so bad as in daylight/without NVG´s)

thanks...

I have a radeon 9000 and it works fine (reflection and post processing), if you have troubles try to play with the glare effect values, i've added size 1.50 and strenght 0.70

Care to take a screenshot? I have Radeon 9600 pro but I don't have any kind of blurrines going on the screen.

hm.... i have the settings: size 1.50, strength 0.30

and it looks like this... Im02.jpg

using a Radeon 9800 SE

and then this pic is resonably good, but mostely i cant se SHIT....

especislly th text is unredable...

so, can you please tell me ALL settings that makes it less blurred? (the textures get washed out in the edges)