Sign in to follow this  
kegetys

DXDLL 1.0 (not Geforce MX compatible)

WooooooooooooooooooooooW

Jumping out of my window ... ok ok "next time more then groundfloor"

Kegety and feersum.endjinn if U got Post mails or something else from marek

IGNORE it !!!!! because we need U at the base in comunity ...

thanks a lot for this Masterpeace

k let me get this right because even the readme sounds a little confusing to me.....hmmm...what files, exactly, what files do i put in the folder...ofp folder?

I extracted all the files, including the readme to the OperationFlashpoint map, works fine. In one word: stunning. Another breakthrough in the Flashpoint history, after Tonal, FDF, etc.

ok well i assume us poor ppl who cant afford uber leet gfx cards and have to settle with our gf 2 wont be able to enjoy this effect sad_o.gif

i install all the default OFP stuff. . .and the water was black as oil. .. with needless to say, no reflections. the island became rather distorted in textures. some normal, some extremly bright white 'sandy' textures crazy_o.gif

shame too. . .i was hopeing to actualy enjoy this sad_o.gif

1.) the whole dxll folder into your flashpoint root dir

2.) the 3d..dll into your flashpoint root

3.) run configurator in the dxll folder

;-)

k let me get this right because even the readme sounds a little confusing to me.....hmmm...what files, exactly, what files do i put in the folder...ofp folder?

Put the dll. file and the dxdll folder (not the dxdll10 folder)

in to the main folder where you got FLASHPOINTBETA.exe,

OperationFlashpoint.exe, FlashpointPreferences.exe and so on.

Have you got it then?

Then go to the dxdll folder and click on the file ¨Configurator.exe¨ (it has a DirectX icon)

and press save or you can adjust and then click save.

Guest [B.B.S.] T_D

Here is my problem:

Keg_water_Bug.JPG

I have a Radeon 9600Pro 256DDR. Hope you can help.

I havent readed all pages, so if this has been mentined before, im really sorry.. but to me, the textes etc are pretty blury.. same ingame.. not so much, but its a bit blury.. then when I press esc and shall abort mission its hard to see what it say.. cuz its so blury..  anyway to fix ?

EDIT: Actually. the entire game looks a Bit! Blury..a bit uncomfy to my eyes to look at  tounge_o.gif

EDIT2: aww its surely the hard lights I bet... but the blury text? or is it hard lighted to ? tounge_o.gif

Ok this is what i did lol....did what ya tell me to ok!!!!  I exacted all the files into the ofp directory and ofp starts...goes to black screen, then goes back to desktop and exits ofp!! nOTHING HAPPENS!

Wait...what you mean from the configuration thing...what does it do? what do i do in it?

Damn, this is a special day for OFP, I would honestly give Kegetys (Yes Kegetys, not Kegety's or Kegety wink_o.gif ) and feer a big round of applause if they were here IRL.

This tops any high-quality model or high-quality texture addon, it is just about perfect and changes the way you experience everything in OFP. (Ok it's just a game, but let me have this moment. tounge_o.gif )

First, Radeon 8500 LE w/ Catalyst 4.10 and 1 ghz AMD TB here, everything works except glare. PP cuts 5-7 fps, a very reasonable hit, reflections twice that at most (Tonal is a real torture test with the swamps. Increase your reflection details to avoid problems.). The night fix alone is worth it, I can't believe how shit OFP looked before at night!

The best, yes the best part of this is that you can turn any effect on and off in the blink of an eye. Laggy mission with Dxdll? App-I and App-P, problem solved.

Hard light = great. I can't use the glare effect, it seems to make a transparent overlay on the screen, which consists of a zoomed-in part of the top left corner of the screen, and blurs the "background", the normal screen. Completely messed up on this card, unusable.

Screenshot feature and FPS feature? Great, now I don't have to turn on Fraps all the time that doesn't work half the time!

THANK YOU FEER AND KEGETYS! smile_o.gif

All hail Kegetys and Feer

EDIT: and Feer

tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Whenever you post bug reports, please include exact hardware type, driver version and possible sky/water/nvg/etc addons used, specific screenshots about bug are also good to have.

It will help troubleshooting a lot.

I just got one thing to say to you mister  mad_o.gif

Ops!  crazy_o.gif   smile_o.gif

EDIT:

Quote[/b] ]Note! Do NOT copy the d3d8.dll into your windows system

directory, doing so will break Direct3D from your system!

Maybe I was right afterall

i dont' remember all my card shit lol....do you know anyone who has HAD this problem before mate?

i got a stupid question..i think i´ll get VBS1 next week..can i play with this in VBS1 ?? rock.gif

Oh man !!!

still unbeliveable but it works like a dream on my Athlon 2200 + GF4200 TI + 512MB + newest Detonator Drivers.

no major slowdowns and average framerate of 23 - 27 fps

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I got a Geforce5700 and it works fine.  smile_o.gif

Thank you Kegetys and Feer ,great job! biggrin_o.gif

WHOAH! there's one more reason to stay alive! biggrin_o.gif

Wow im impressed. I only get a 5-12 fps hit when looking at the water (with objects reflecting etc) wow_o.gif

But I remember you saying the to make the water reflecting it redraws the whole ... "view" ontop of the water, so the more objects I have reflecting the more of a fps hit I get.

Good job! smile_o.gif

good to see that we had no "that's only reskinned!"-posts here til now smile_o.gif