Sign in to follow this  
dm

BAS Tonali SF and BTR-T

Outstanding work guys, these units kick ass and arming them with M4's and M249's makes them look just as damn good, have a good break and cya in ofp2.

Oh and Ebud, im sure your wife is more than impressed with your O2 skills tounge_o.gif

Tim

Very good job guys, and I too hope that you will be makeing

something for OFP2 when it comes wink_o.gif

Top notch units lads, very nice work. I really like the jungle cammo, reminds of my old swedish m/90 uniform pattern but in brighter colours.

Only bugs i've spotted so far is the fact that all the units seems to be missing their ears, the model for it.* Also in some animations, such as crouching to pick up a weapon, you can spot (from the front) a missing face in the armpit area. No biggie.

*(Though I haven't really read all the previous posts, so forgive me if it's already been brought up.)

Regards,

Shar

The addons includes the c8x_russjam.pbo JAM file for S&E's units. The file's date is later than the one that is downloaded from S&E's Digital Grenade website.

This is the updated version by Kammak, "sanctioned" (and made avaliable for download) by Suchey.

They are available on Digital Grenade (AFAIK Suchey simply replaced the D/L, if you try again, you'll probably find that you've got the new versions too)

The Digital Grenade Forum thread, with further info on this little pack can be found here.

Thanks all for the nice comments, we hope you enjoy playing with the TSF.

Shar - Dunno how we missed that one really tounge_o.gif I dunno, blame it on some nasty chemical polution caused by Mother Russia's massive industrial areas tounge_o.gif

The addons includes the c8x_russjam.pbo JAM file for S&E's units. The file's date is later than the one that is downloaded from S&E's Digital Grenade website.

This is the updated version by Kammak, "sanctioned" (and made avaliable for download) by Suchey.

They are available on Digital Grenade (AFAIK Suchey simply replaced the D/L, if you try again, you'll probably find that you've got the new versions too)

No. I downloaded from their MARAPT downloads page this morning. The old version was there. But thanks for the heads-up. smile_o.gif

No. I downloaded from their MARAPT downloads page this morning. The old version was there. But thanks for the heads-up. smile_o.gif

Hmmm...

Might be that Suchey hasnt updated the actual page on Digital grenade.

He's linked to the new downloads in the previously mentioned forum thread, they can be found here.

I'll update the first post to reflect this, and your mirrors smile_o.gif

maybe was too difficult make navy seal better tonal special forces

Hmmm...

Might be that Suchey hasnt updated the actual page on Digital grenade.

He's linked to the new downloads in the previously mentioned forum thread, they can be found here.

I'll update the first post to reflect this, and your mirrors smile_o.gif

Here's another mirror:

Marine Assault Pack JAM files.

The mirror file includes both the Russian and the USMC JAM files, without the CPP files.

found a little bug on the BTR-T weapons,

seems you forgot to add the impactsounds for HE Ammo

in cfgAmmo

easy fixable by replacing

class BAS_BTRT_30HE: BulletSingle

with

class ExplosiveBullet: BulletSingle {};

class BAS_BTRT_30HE: ExplosiveBullet

Cant wait to get home and get Honkin' with these SF's smile_o.gif

Thanks for all the addons BAS team.. and a special thanks from PUKF team for all your help.

We'll be looking forward to see you again in OFP2 wink_o.gif

Cheers

Joe

Regarding the marpat fixes: are those ecp compatible? Cause there was an "ecp-enabled" version of the marpats available from the ecp page in addition to the normal one...

Great work BAS!

These are really beautiful textures, and as always with the Tonal project a really nice scenario twist.

Thanks also Avon Lady for the E&S-JAM link - I thought High-Dispersion compatibility was gonna be a no-no for these weapons...now they're perfect!

Cheers,

Cornhelium

I'd like to thank everyone for the positive comments, found bugs, and critiques. How the hell everyone missed the ears I'll never know. I'm sure, if it's not too much trouble to DL again, a fixed version will be released in about a week or so, depending on DM and Rom's time to look at things with me.

Kindest regards

Ebud

Absolutly brillant work BAS-Team,

time to play the big, bad merc creating havoc on tonal tounge_o.gif

Cheers

I'd like to thank everyone for the positive comments, found bugs, and critiques. How the hell everyone missed the ears I'll never know. I'm sure, if it's not too much trouble to DL again, a fixed version will be released in about a week or so, depending on DM and Rom's time to look at things with me.

Kindest regards

Ebud

Great news. smile_o.gif I didn't notice the ears either after playing with them a few hours biggrin_o.gif Just by the way, a 'Team Leader' unit would be good.

Great Job BAS!!

I'm loving it. You make the BTR-T look insane, never like dit before but now I Do.

One question where is that RPG from that the tonal special forces use?

Hope you make some kick ass navy seals for ofp2

One question where is that RPG from that the tonal special forces use?

Think it's from the Marine assault pack like most weapons wink_o.gif

seems to be, but i think that rpg 16d is a bit weak for a special force isn't it.

but great work as usual guys, hope to see nice addons in future again

Quote[/b] ]marine26thmeu

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are awesome units.  I haven't read the previous posts or descriptions so you can yell at me if this has been a repeated comment.  But are the camo patterns influeneced by any real patterns?  The leaf patterns reminded me of the old WWII patterns found on the German Paratrooper Splinter Smock.  Anyhow great units!  

The lighter pattern is Rhodesian. Check my sig for some other styles of this pattern.

@BAS

I have not yet D/L this yet, and I may as well wait for the fix as I am one of those 56k'ers, but thanks for adding to these cool units to the Tonal storyline. Hate to see that the ingrates out there that have done little or nothing for the OFP community contributed to your hiatus until OPF2, but with fresh inspiration I really look forward to your addons for the next generation of OFP!

Wadmann

A bug I found (dunno whether I should consider it a real bug), anyway here it goes:

I was playing the Close To Home mission, when I took an RPG in the face (turret) I thought...WOW this is one stong APC.

Well, I took out the T-55 and 2 BMP's and all infantry. When I returned to base, I switched to outside view. I noticed something weird.

Pic

Shouldn't I have been killed when the turret flew off (me being the gunner)? rock.gif

The red circles show I could even fire after the turret was off.

that's some camo you've got going there...those tonali sf must have some pretty high tech gear...maybe the predator addon being made could start using this as an apc, would go well with it's optical camo

Mullers pack had it, it blew off when the rest of the APC blew up. I think there's a script error somewhere along the line.

Thx very much for one more addon! But I got a bug:

Same as Avon said about the "bas_o" missing but also both of the demo missions (the ones with the same name, only in one you're the BTR gunner and in the other you're a team leader) don't run at all. It just jumps back to the main menu as if I'm missing an addon or something... but without an error message. (Sometimes when I'm missing an addon it jsut quits to the main menu.)