Sign in to follow this  
Munk

Briefing Problem

When I preview it in the editor it cuts off halfway through the Mission Overview and the duplicates the whole plan as objective 1.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><html>

<head>

<title>Eastcoast Incursion</title>

</head>

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<h2><a name="Main"></a></h2>

<p>

<! --- popis mise s odkazy na markery>

During early hours of the 16th of September NATO will launch an assualt on the eastern coast of Russian controlled Nogova.

The Russian Goverment are using the island to house international terrorists and our providing them with weapons and training.

NATO has asked the Russian Government to arrrest and handover the terrorist but they have denied involvement.<br>

<br>

At 0600 hours the main NATO force will land on the eastern coast of the island and set up defensive positions.<br>

To make the landing go smoothly the USMC will deploy at 0400 hours and will take out Russian defenses and communication capabilities.<br>

<br>

19th MFR will deploy before other units and will have to select thier equipment before the mission starts.

9th MIU, 18th MSP and 1st MAD will be able to select thier equipment during the mission.<br>

<br>

</p>

<hr>

<p><a name="Plan"><br>

</a><b><u>Situation</u></b>

</p>

<p>

<br>

The Russian Government are refusing to arrest and handover members of known terrorist groups that are living on Nogova.<br>

NATO will launch an invasion at 0600 hours. The USMC are being deployed 2 hours before the main force to establish a beach head.<br>

<br>

<b><u>Mission Overview</u></b><br>

<br>

19th Marine Force Recon will covertly insert by <a href="marker:start">PBR</a> to this <a href="marker:beach">position</a>.

From there they will move up the ridge to <a href="marker:aa">this</a> AA position and destroy the two shilka's.<br>

They will then have to destroy a near by <a href="marker:rad">Radar Post</a>.<br>

<br>

9th Marine Infantry Unit, supported by 18th Marine Sniper Platoon, will insert from the <a href="marker:fob>FOB</a> to an LZ of thier choice by UH-60.

The village, <a href="marker:inf">Blata</a> holds a mechanized infantry company that needs to be taken out.<br><br>

When each unit has finished thier tasks they will need to move into Blata and prepare for the main forces arrival.

<br><br>

</p><hr>

<p><a name="OBJ_1"></a>Destroy <a href="marker:aa">Shilka's</a>

</p><hr>

<p><a name="OBJ_2"></a>Take <a href="marker:inf">Blata</a>

</p><hr>

<p><a name="OBJ_3"></a>Destroy <a href="marker:rad">Radar Post</a>

</p><hr>

<p><a name="OBJ_4"></a>Move to <a href="marker:inf">Blata</a>

</p><hr>

<hr><br><h2><p><a name="Debriefing:End1">Mission Complete</a></p></h2><br><p>Good Job Marines!</p><br>

<br></body></html>

Anyone see the problem? Been pissing me off for hours tounge_o.gif

Edit: Well atleast I spotted I hadnt changed the mission name...

Well I've solved problem 1

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><a href-"marker:obj3">Radar Post</a>

Simple slip of the finger, had <b>-</b> instead of <b>=</b>

Problem 2, the whole plan repeating itselfs as objective 1 still there though sad_o.gif

Hi Munk!

I think you need <h4> in between the plan and objectives, like this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><! --- ----------------------------->

<! --- Missions plan                >

<! --- ----------------------------->

<h4></h4>

<p><a name="plan"></a>

Today we are going to destroy Rebel <a href="marker:AAA">AAA</a>.

<br>

<br>

It is vital that we destroy all <a href="marker:AAA_1">AAA</a> in the area for our future efforts in the area.  One of our blackhawks was also shot down in the area, it has already been cleaned up, there were no survivors.

</p>

<hr>

<h4></h4>

<p><a name = "OBJ_1"></a>Infiltrate the <a href="marker:LZ">AO</a>.

</p>

<hr>

<h4></h4>

<p><a name = "OBJ_2"></a>Destroy <a href="marker:AAA">AAA</a>.

</p>

<hr>

<h4></h4>

<p><a name = "OBJ_3"></a>Destroy 2nd <a href="marker:AAA_1">AAA</a>.

</p>

<hr>

<h4></h4>

<p><a name = "OBJ_4"></a><a href="marker:RZ">Extract</a> via Blackhawk.

</p>

<hr>

<! --- End of "Plan" section>

Hope that helps!  If not, try the <hr> (horizontal rule I think).  wink_o.gif *edit* Whoops, you have the hr, nevermind about that! wink_o.gif

Asmo

Lol, I'll try slapping in a few <h4>'s see if it helps

Edit: Nope! I'll do the fucker from scratch when i've had some decent sleep and havent been drinking all night wink_o.gif

DL Chris's(?) Script Editor. It does wonders with briefings...

Just go to ofp.info and look in their utilities section.

I've already got it but I prefer to write them myself. I completely re-wrote this one now, it works and looks a lot better anyway wink_o.gif

Problem Solved! tounge_o.gif