Sign in to follow this  
Nathanz

Download Operation Flashpoint Resistance!

Box1.jpg

Download - 249KB(Down atm)

Mirror @ OFP.info

----------------------------------

Come in 2 versions:

Resistance box (Which can be setpos'ed)

Resistance box on table

----------------------------------

What made me make this addon? Boredom, that and I had my digicam within reach (I was feeling lazy).

edit: New mirror

now we can have a real resistance campaign. . .

were we have to fight for it. . . for our right to play it biggrin_o.gif

you disapointed me with the topic title. . . i was already to yell spamer too tounge_o.gif

Whoa hoooo

don't get our little 1.46 friends excited there, Nathanz.

Is this 1.46 compatible by the way? tounge_o.gif

Really quite a nice addon, right up there with the battery by Specop9 wink_o.gif

yeah lets us dload ofp2 dude, maybe VBS also!!!!!!!! lol youre a genious dude, i would love to see everyones faces as they read your thread title LOL

This might be a stupid idea and a little simish but could you make some new objects for Ofp like modern laptops or pcs??

The ones in the editor are Fred Flinstone era tounge_o.gif and I make my missions with lots of details. biggrin_o.gif

Cool, i have Resistance now biggrin_o.gif

ha ha hilarious biggrin_o.gif i was fooled for a second

This might be a stupid idea and a little simish but could you make some new objects for Ofp like modern laptops or pcs??

The ones in the editor are Fred Flinstone era tounge_o.gif  and I make my missions with lots of details. biggrin_o.gif

Actually I was thinking of doing this along with a new tv and dvd combo biggrin_o.gif (I just need the time to do it)

You've been banned 49 times ? wow_o.gif

The ones in the editor are Fred Flinstone era tounge_o.gif  and I make my missions with lots of details. biggrin_o.gif

Actually I was thinking of doing this along with a new tv and dvd combo  biggrin_o.gif (I just need the time to do it)

It will be great if you could make some new objects like laptops,pcs or dvds,I need them for my modern hq smile_o.gif .

I can't put an old crappy tv or pc near those delta dudes when they're taking a break. biggrin_o.gif

You've been banned 49 times ?  wow_o.gif

No, I ban others wink_o.gif

rulezz2.gif

(I hope hellfish doesn't ban me for adding the makeup) tounge_o.gif

Ok, ontopic: I am starting on making the up-to-date computer system right now  smile_o.gif (first to take the pictures for the textures)

Nathanz,

Can you make a low-res version of this addon for people with slower computers?

Thanks.

Nathanz,

Can you make a low-res version of this addon for people with slower computers?

Thanks.

I doubt it get get any lower. The box model only has 6 faces and the textures are in .paa format.

Update on the pc system:

Sofar1.jpg

To be modelled next: Monitor (Flat screen)

Nathanz,the keyboard and mouse are looking great,I wonder how the cpu will look like(maybe an alienware),anyway do you plan to make also an laptop??

I saw at news some very nice laptops the US army were using in Iraq.

My marines will be able to play Ofp now,also we need a hi-fi audio system and we're set(just joking biggrin_o.gif ).

Heh,whatever you do,it will be more than welcome in Ofp objects editor(at least in my case). smile_o.gif

anyway do you plan to make also an laptop??

I saw at news some very nice laptops the US army were using in Iraq.

My marines will be able to play Ofp now,also we need a hi-fi audio system and we're set(just joking biggrin_o.gif ).

Heh,whatever you do,it will be more than welcome in Ofp objects editor(at least in my case). smile_o.gif

Yes I can make a laptop, but I would need to find some good textures.

Oh and wouldnt mind making a hi-fi system but again, I would need some quality textures.

Update on the pc system:

pcnew2.jpg

pcnew1.jpg

To be modelled:coke can(anyone have anything other suggestions?) smile_o.gif

since the official computer is for lefthanded i been thinking of doing a new computer, just havn't found any energy for it.. my only tip is to make the screen so you can settexture on it..