Sign in to follow this  
J-Star

Negative points?!

I'm replaying the CWC-campaign since I hadn't played it since I was a cute little newbie. I came to the "Saboteur" mission (lone spec op. sneak into an encampment and lay waste to some T80's).

Ignoring Prima's guide this time I did it my own way. After killing everyone in the camp without setting off the alarm I bunched all vehicles up against the Mi17 and put satchels around. Run away a bit and press this nice shiny button. KA-BOOM!!!!

Now that should bring a nice score dontcha think? WRONG!!!

negative.jpg

Minus 34100 points?! What gives?

/J

Here is the problem:

A captured vehicle is a friendly vehicle. You just blew up a whole parkinglot of friendly vehicles, good job wink_o.gif

Here is the problem:

A captured vehicle is a friendly vehicle. You just blew up a whole parkinglot of friendly vehicles, good job  wink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif LOL biggrin_o.gif

Aw man, I had completely forgotten about that. No wonder the score sucked. Playing without the extended map info so that didn't clue me in. Thanks for the info. smile_o.gif

/J

Well, if you are gonna blow it, you might as well blow it big time! tounge_o.gif

The important thing is that you had fun.

If you take a look at a BIS mission you might notice they use addrating xxx or remove rating xxx in certain ocasions, you could have lost you rating because you blew something you shouldnt have or even because you were detected too many times, etc smile_o.gif .

Nah mate, play it realisticlly. What I did was place satchels around the ammo dump, take three satchels from the crates there, then, without setting them off, went over and placed them behind the T 80s. Then I go and collect four more satchels, touch off those in the village, lay the last three behind the T 72s, BMP, and chopper. Boom! Big score.

Watch your filesizes please smile_o.gif

Well, if you are gonna blow it, you might as well blow it big time!  tounge_o.gif

The important thing is that you had fun.

Heh, true that. smile_o.gif I did blow it big though... when all the vehicles went up at once I feared my headphones would give in. biggrin_o.gif

Try this for fun: bunch up all the vehicles around the helicopter. Then put an RPG in the fuel truck. Suprisingly effective.

/J

Watch your filesizes please smile_o.gif

Sorry 'bout that. Reduced the pic size. (Do a refesh so that you don't have the old one in cache ;) )

/J