Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

The toughest game in history

Ok, i have a cd case, a cd, 6 japanese card things, some incese stick, medacine, key, beer, hair, and the 2 photos. what now?

Click on trash can to lift up up to find lighter, pick up lighter

Then burn the hair with the lighter. A patten shows up.

Then open the medicine. There is a piece of paper inside. It shows how the things must be placed.

Over by the Skeleton, he is binded at the feet. Read the diary, the date of when his bike is stolen is the combination. The thing should come apart now.

I have the full guide if anyone wants it, these are just hints.

Quote[/b] ]you can open the door but it becomes dark and wierd sound comes up, and then it brings you back into the room?  rock.gif

You didnt complete the puzzel. I am not sure what the guy is saying but another forum member reversed it since it sounded reversed.

Link crazy_o.gif

Can you give me the full guide i think im going crazy crazy_o.gif

Question: Do I have to light up the whole green wall (not 100% possible I think as at least 8 points will always stay dark)? Or how else do I access the passage seen on the map in L12?

Lol, that's where I gave up too.

I don't think it's possible to get the whole wall green either, though have you been into the basement? You can't do much 'cause of the stupid laser barriers, but I assume that's where you're supposed to go when you figure it out.

have you been into the basement?

Theres a basement? crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

Yep, go into the room to the right of the green wall thingy and start moving all the furniture around - under the bed there's a trap door.

You can monkey around with the laser barriers once you get down there but it didn't help me any.

Terminator II for Sega.

Not that it was hard, but I could'nt FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL I HAD TO DO ON THE FIRST LEVEL.

Great to see you enjoying the game.

But how about tough games? OFP isnt one of the toughest games out there, but you definetly need to know HOW TO trick the AI and find where it lacks intelligence. AND you need creativity especially in the SpecOp missions.

I remember the last level of Doom2. That game was hard to beat as well without a cheat.

What about the original Gothic.At the beginning you get screwed over by the most basic monsters, even a stupid austrich can kill your hero.

Starcraft Brod War had very tough parts as well.

(easiest game I played recently was COD)

oh, i played doom2 1-2 times, but i stuck in the last level. how did you solve it?

Copy Past

Quote[/b] ]Beating the last guy- The last guy in the game is

a big skull with a hole in its head exposing its

brain. Through its brain it fires stuff out which

resurrects dead demons on the board (There are many of them there). To beat the monster, you have to move up to the top platform and activate this skull wall so that a tower rises in front of the end boss. Next go down and get on the tower by pressing the space-bar on it and lowering it. Get on top of it and ride it upwards, firing at the end boss trying to hit his exposed brain. Also, remember to take out the demon firing rockets just below the skull.

You have to hurry up before too many monsters are around. The good thing is that once the tower is rising, you are hardly being hit.

thx. now i just have to find doom2 and play it through smile_o.gif

WHOA! man i made a walktrough for MOTAS times ago but it seems i lost it  crazy_o.gif

now working on that creepy room... i wanna get out!  crazy_o.gif

got:

CD case , CD , 5 signs , bindle of some sticks , the medicine bottle , a key , a beercan , some hair , two photos , the photoframe and the red blanket (wich i cut open and retrieved the blueprint from), WHAT could be next....  crazy_o.gif trying to figure out "the code" in any other way then struggling with 1000 combinations... anyone who knows it please PM me crazy_o.gif

Alright, someone explain the green wall part...

I've opened up the machine in the basement with the screwdriver to find wires that do fuck all. Do I actually have to light up the whole green wall? crazy_o.gif

In case some adventure fans didn't know, you can download classic cult adventure (1994) game called Beneath a Steel Sky for free now as it's freeware.

First you need ScummVM emulator and then the game itself, both can be found at Gamershell. CD version has all sounds and musics, whereas floppy version has just the game.

Quote[/b] ]you must be the ghost of Douglas Adams

or have finished Leather godesses of Phobos without a walktrough biggrin_o.gif

Great to see you enjoying the game.

But how about tough games? OFP isnt one of the toughest games out there, but you definetly need to know HOW TO trick the AI and find where it lacks intelligence. AND you need creativity especially in the SpecOp missions.

I remember the last level of Doom2. That game was hard to beat as well without a cheat.

What about the original Gothic.At the beginning you get screwed over by the most basic monsters, even a stupid austrich can kill your hero.

Starcraft Brod War had very tough parts as well.

(easiest game I played recently was COD)

oh, i played doom2 1-2 times, but i stuck in the last level. how did you solve it?

Copy Past

Quote[/b] ]Beating the last guy- The last guy in the game is

a big skull with a hole in its head exposing its

brain. Through its brain it fires stuff out which

resurrects dead demons on the board (There are many of them there). To beat the monster, you have to move up to the top platform and activate this skull wall so that a tower rises in front of the end boss. Next go down and get on the tower by pressing the space-bar on it and lowering it. Get on top of it and ride it upwards, firing at the end boss trying to hit his exposed brain. Also, remember to take out the demon firing rockets just below the skull.

You have to hurry up before too many monsters are around. The good thing is that once the tower is rising, you are hardly being hit.

thx. now i just have to find doom2 and play it through  smile_o.gif

don´t want to spoil anything but am i the only one who went right through the wall at the end of this level and got a lil bit scared for a second ? tounge_o.gif

also there has to be an extra level with wolfenstein3d enemys but i never found it.. played it via .exe hack or sumfin