Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

The toughest game in history

Geez, I wish more people would make games like that sad_o.gif

Viridian Room

A creepy, more cynical version of the game you guys were playing. Ask me questions if you get stuck.

Geez, I wish more people would make games like that sad_o.gif

Viridian Room

A creepy, more cynical version of the game you guys were playing. Ask me questions if you get stuck.

im stuck

i got the 4 chinese letters, the cd box

the medicine

and the 2 pictures

now i cant find what to do  sad_o.gif

wait now i put the beer and the cd box on the shelf and i ringed it says it touched my soul something like that

now im really stuc

Look under the red blanket. wink_o.gif

yeah i saw that i took the medicine from him but im still stuck crazy_o.gif

Check the other hand. There should be a key in its hand. Use that key to open the diary on the shelf.

Finally finnished it. Took about three hours  tounge_o.gif

Had one spare security card and screwdriver   wow_o.gif

I think Im gonna try to complete it again tomorrow  biggrin_o.gif

it wont let me see the other hand  sad_o.gif

NVMD  smile_o.gif

Ok, i have a cd case, a cd, 6 japanese card things, some incese stick, medacine, key, beer, hair, and the 2 photos. what now?

and whats with this? you can open the door but it becomes dark and wierd sound comes up, and then it brings you back into the room? rock.gif

k now im stuck were the big cutting edge thing is, i lit the fireplace, cut the triangle shaped thing and put the things in the security panel, someone PM me plz

You have to align the peices correctly so that a small bar will move into a gap.

Great to see you enjoying the game.

But how about tough games? OFP isnt one of the toughest games out there, but you definetly need to know HOW TO trick the AI and find where it lacks intelligence. AND you need creativity especially in the SpecOp missions.

I remember the last level of Doom2. That game was hard to beat as well without a cheat.

What about the original Gothic.At the beginning you get screwed over by the most basic monsters, even a stupid austrich can kill your hero.

Starcraft Brod War had very tough parts as well.

(easiest game I played recently was COD)

Hardest level iv ever played is Farcry, the volcano level with medium difficulty.  ghostface.gif

Edit: Its the hardest one I can thing of atm...

But how about tough games? OFP isnt one of the toughest games out there, but you definetly need to know HOW TO trick the AI and find where it lacks intelligence. AND you need creativity especially in the SpecOp missions.

I remember the last level of Doom2. That game was hard to beat as well without a cheat.

What about the original Gothic.At the beginning you get screwed over by the most basic monsters, even a stupid austrich can kill your hero.

oh, i played doom2 1-2 times, but i stuck in the last level. how did you solve it?

oh, i played doom2 1-2 times, but i stuck in the last level. how did you solve it?

You have to stand on the pillar that raises from pit and try to hit demon's brains with rocket launcher. It's hard to cause enough damage with plasmagun and it's very hard to score a hit with BFG, so try with rockets. You can activate the pillar from upper level skull switch.

Copy Past

Quote[/b] ]Beating the last guy- The last guy in the game is

a big skull with a hole in its head exposing its

brain. Through its brain it fires stuff out which

resurrects dead demons on the board (There are many of them there). To beat the monster, you have to move up to the top platform and activate this skull wall so that a tower rises in front of the end boss. Next go down and get on the tower by pressing the space-bar on it and lowering it. Get on top of it and ride it upwards, firing at the end boss trying to hit his exposed brain. Also, remember to take out the demon firing rockets just below the skull.

You have to hurry up before too many monsters are around. The good thing is that once the tower is rising, you are hardly being hit.

i have taken the wall panels off the wall, put them under the bridge but how do i trap the rat head thing witht he cd box?

Dark Castle

I hardly ever got beyond the first level

i became crazy at this point:

img]http://perso.wanadoo.fr/trombone-revue/image/puzzle.jpg[/img]

I became crazy long ago, now i've got there im sitting in the corner slowly rocking back and forth...

It's not hard - it took me quite a while, but once you have more or less figured out how the tiles move simply restart the level (i.e. close the browser and connect again selecting 'continue' to return to the start of the level). On the second try it only took me 3-4 moves to solve it.

ok im on the place where theres 3 rooms, one with a forcefeild. i placed one of the chess pieces, the horse. what now?

Toughtest game i ever played was The Sims. They all die sad_o.gif

Toughtest game i ever played was The Sims. They all die sad_o.gif

LOL biggrin_o.gif Didnt you train with the Tamagotchi before? I never tried but since you told me that they can die I might try to buy it! tounge_o.gif

BTW how did you get the head into this stupid box under the door? I placed all tiles the way they are supposed to be but the I cant use the box with the head anywhere

Go into tile room, get tiles on wall, go back to stairs. Lift stairs up, set white tiles in place so they all connect, use diskette box to get Bill Gate's head.

Yes, but is the gates head supposed to move through the machine? What about the chair, what about the head, I can catch the head before it moves through the machine... we tried it but it seems the dead just doesnt go through the tiles