Sign in to follow this  
drow

911 road to tyranny

THE IMPORTANT NATURE OF THIS POST IS ENHANCED BY CAPITALIZATION

Honestly, we have a war on terror thread- stack this bullshit in there with the rest.

They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin, 1755

P.S. This topic is too paranoid even for me. wink_o.gif

I'd like to add that this isn't even new conspiracy-mongering; anyone familiar with Alex Jones knows that not a shred of this has been published for less than six months. I'll allow you to draw your own conclusions as to why it never made a big splash outside of the lucrative militia compound market.

Quote[/b] ] I'll allow you to draw your own conclusions as to why it never made a big splash outside of the lucrative militia compound market.

Asside from the actual message that this person wants to bring forward ,are you saying that U.S media is actually good as an grading factor? It's extremely commercial ,but it's also held by a select few media mogul's that hence draw certain power from it. ,and the medium itself is interresting from a propaganda point of view.

I wouldn't say that this particular message is boycotted or something by the "new world order" ,but to say that the U.S media is unbiased and out of goverment control or never used to distorte the truth? I doubt it...

Going into unbased and unproven conspiracy's will never convince that much people.

But these security act's limiting personal privacy and extra funding for CIA etc since 9/11 aint a thing i would like to see implemented in my liberal Europe ,and i hope this message might atleast convince some people in the U.S that this goverment spend's a enourmous load of $$$ on agencies and millitary (increased a lot since 9/11) and that this is a innefeciant way to handle the current international problem's of the U.S .

Really ,it's a staggering amount of money that the current U.S goverment has thrown into security and most of all the military ,don't let me post the figure's or ill make some Americans sick.I think most american's arn't reminded much of the pricetag of the Iraq war for instance ,but might i mention that the funds of the Iraq war spended for development might have turned a problematic 3rd world country or 3-4 in the thirld world into a self sustaining nation.

Quote[/b] ] I'll allow you to draw your own conclusions as to why it never made a big splash outside of the lucrative militia compound market.

Asside from the actual message that this person wants to bring forward ,are you saying that U.S media is actually good as an grading factor? It's extremely commercial ,but it's also held by a select few media mogul's that hence draw certain power from it. ,and the medium itself is interresting from a propaganda point of view.

I wouldn't say that this particular message is boycotted or something by the "new world order" ,but to say that the U.S media is unbiased and out of goverment control or never used to distorte the truth? I doubt it...

Two words: Michael Moore.

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor security."

- Benjamin Franklin, 1755

tounge_o.gif

i was coming here to post that, lol

OK folks, upon watching it again, its really full of crap at the begining, so u have to force yourself to get into it, but there is alot of facts in here that are just mindblowing, the problem is this guys style of counter propaganda if you will, he doesnt just present the info he tries to jam it into your head with his conspiracy theorist opinions.

tuff it out, watch it, it will shock u.  wow_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]tuff it out, watch it, it will shock u.

It shocks me in how boring ,long-taking-to explainy (duno how to tranlate ,in flemmish: (or Dutch) langdradig (long-wirely)) it is......................................... tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Two words: Michael Moore.

And why not.It's typical in modern day politics to have "hard issue presenters" ,guys that have a political oppinion but present it much directly ,agressivly and challenging to have a bigger inpact on the broader mass.Most political party's in my country use certain media gifted people to present certain oppinions in an agressive way to rally people behind their cause.It might not sound ethicly very refined but it's effective and hence used a lot in politics today.

So when it presents a underlying oppinion that is good for democracy ,that is distrust in goverment (a cornerstone of democracy) ,then im all for it.

And why not.It's typical in modern day politics to have "hard issue presenters" ,guys that have a political oppinion but present it much directly ,agressivly and challenging to have a bigger inpact on the broader mass.Most political party's in my country use certain media gifted people to present certain oppinions in an agressive way to rally people behind their cause.It might not sound ethicly very refined but it's effective and hence used a lot in politics today.

So when it presents a underlying oppinion that is good for democracy ,that is distrust in goverment (a cornerstone of democracy) ,then im all for it.

That's 180 degrees opposite of what you were arguing just one post ago.

Quote[/b] ]That's 180 degrees opposite of what you were arguing just one post ago

Euh? Why? rock.gif

Euh? Why?  rock.gif

You went from "People who hold extreme views critical to the government are shut out by the media" to "Well sure, people who hold extreme views critical to the government have alot of success in the media".

Now all we need is an Airplane......Oh god no..

The best way to belittle something is to have some fu**wit expose it as real. Feast on this conspiracy theorists tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]§4)No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Spam is not limited to text, posting an image as a means of spam or a spam'esque URL will also result in the same response from a moderator. With spam being hard to define, it is another example of something left to moderator's discretion, if in doubt ask yourself "does my reply add to the discussion in a way for the discussion to continue further"? If not then think of something "meatier" to add to the thread. Repeated spamming will result in any/all of the following:- Post count reduction, warning level increase, temporary restriction from posting.

If you really had no interest in a future on these forums you shouldn't have requested amnesty. Comments such as those in the BAS thread also do you no favours whatsoever. Sort yourself out or let me know that you want to make another dramatic exit, it will save time.

that pic scares me more than Placebo on a bad day tounge_o.gif

Yeah....and thats.....not half a scary as this...

wow_o.gif

Now you've got me so frightened that we're hastily retreating to our family nuclear bunker somewhere down south. Car's ready to go!

http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/aluminum/aluminum6.jpg

*edit* opps. Placebo posted just before i did

@ July 07 2004,02:56)]THE IMPORTANT NATURE OF THIS POST IS ENHANCED BY CAPITALIZATION

Honestly, we have a war on terror thread- stack this bullshit in there with the rest.

I concur.

Avon next spam-pic from you = WL+ & 48hour PR.