Mister Frag

OFP videography

Quote[/b] ]How about making a movie set in Iraq from the perspective of a civilian?

you will definatelly not put me in news in this case, lol ( this is joke of course, i'm not doing this because to be in your news ).

civilians r suffering from americans in iraq. I wanted to make movie about today's Afganistan. Americans control only Kabul ( capital ) and this whould be my movie about. But i didn't find right mod and decided to make AKULA2 ... any way, if any1 is working on any mods i'm opened to work with. Especially ww2 ( i've already asked Liberation team but they didn't answer anything ).

Quote[/b] ]what about video of Iraq war viewed from USMC

right, but i think i can't make scripts of tortures in Iraqi jails but can make killing everything that moving on Baghdad streets ...

Let's keep from ruining a perfectly good thread with flame baiting smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Let's keep from ruining a perfectly good thread with flame baiting

agree, sorry

just mad on some of u that didn't put in news "the red snow"

hi, i just want to see some nice action movie sort of style, where i can see good quality pciture with original and addons in nice use in the movies in fire fights ect. and some varied rock n roll music or original ofp music would be good to biggrin_o.gif

ok im going to produce a action movie.. not sure if am going to add a story line to it lol..

Quote[/b] ]ok im going to produce a action movie.. not sure if am going to add a story line to it lol..

produce like u will be producer? smile_o.gif u can produce my movies then, it will be cheaper and faster .. and u can sell it later on DVD, lol

"order MaxRiga's CD of movies including last one - AKULA2, produced by Matt Rochelle, $9 per disc" lol

Quote[/b] ]ok im going to produce a action movie.. not sure if am going to add a story line to it lol..

produce like u will be producer? smile_o.gif u can produce my movies then, it will be cheaper and faster .. and u can sell it later on DVD, lol

"order MaxRiga's CD of movies including last one - AKULA2, produced by Matt Rochelle, $9 per disc" lol

Its illegal to make movie ingame and then sell it tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Its illegal to make movie ingame and then sell it
nothing illigal if i show the game name in all of my movies smile_o.gif

other way not a single movie could show back view ( like filming infront of McDonalds, for example ) smile_o.gif))

great song max riga & Gredya

can't wait for the video to come out  biggrin_o.gif

You've just given me an idea biggrin_o.gif

Let's see if I can get my video camera working smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

- Ben

tounge_o.gif only one problem SpecOp9, Its not going to be called operation flashpoint 2

HeinBloed -

Nice one, must of been quite an experience to actually see it during MP tounge_o.gif

I love the music, what is that from?

Sounds like a Bill Brown type of score

Suicide Bomber Movie

By Rommel

Downloads: Mirror #1 Mirror #2 Mirror #3

Description: A scene where a suicide bomber runs across the road and blows up near the car hereby disabling it. Then a small inspection of the scene and a massive credits scene. Have fun. tounge_o.gif

I love the music, what is that from?

Sounds like a Bill Brown type of score

It´s from Hans Zimmer "Gladiator"-OST.

Are there no credits in the zip-files?