Mister Frag

OFP videography

My host site - http://flashpointzone.com/ is closing down in month. No more of my movies will be available for downloading, including my new project - flashpoint rulzz. I'm looking for new site to move my video collection here. I'm interested in long hosting terms only. Every my movie has - hosted by .... information at the end of it. The name of your site can be here now.

Please , contact me - luara@luara.lv if you r interested

MaxRiga

Try OFPcentral.com for a small website of your own. A Movies site, it should do. wink_o.gif

(www.ofpcentral.com)

Hello  smile_o.gif

I followed this thread for a while now, and I'd like to support it.

So, here is a video (unfortunately it is no "combat videography") I made yesterday showing my Banjo-Addon.

Download-Link (~2,8 MB)

hope you like it

greez renault

Hey that a cool addon have you released it rock.gif

Also you plan to make a modern rocker with a gitar also a drumer would be nice wink_o.gif

http://www.dami.pl/~booli/driv3rlogo.jpg

This is not with series combat photography maybe, but surely something with action. Title : Kierow3a - Driv3R (part I) Check this out biggrin_o.gif Movie is in polish language, but it is text little smile_o.gif

Link (42mb)

Kierow3a Trailer of PART 2 ! (15mb)

What is that about? I watched both of them and it made absolutely no sense.

What is that about? I watched both of them and it made absolutely no sense.

Oh sorry, I forgot, this movie is about policeman from Ocean island which tries to destroy mafia from inside. With time becomes he member of this mafia to arrest all then. This is part I.

the problem has been solved

everything is ok now and wait for the new videos

I hate rapidshare, couldn't download off the first link rainbow ill try the trailer.

yes i know my movie stinks but my wife thought it was funny i would have made the RED OCTOBER shorter but i love that song

Quote[/b] ]yes i know my movie stinks but my wife thought it was funny i would have made the RED OCTOBER shorter but i love that song

lol

i haven't announced yet but AKULA2 is in progress. hope trailer will come out at the end of this week. and the red october song is in smile_o.gif)))

This is a video i made from VBS1, specifically the ADF2 module. It was made to show what i was like to a friend, but it has been edited, so is not just straight in-game footage.

Its 14.5MB, just under 4minutes, 640 screen resolution and .WMV format. Download Link.

Nice , rappeling in VBS looks very sexy biggrin_o.gif .

The whole walk around the side of the walls slowly and then attack sequence in the video with the music was good aswell.

Quote[/b] ]This is a video i made from VBS1, specifically the ADF2 module. It was made to show what i was like to a friend, but it has been edited, so is not just straight in-game footage.

please, keep filming and we get one more good moviemaker soon smile_o.gif)))))

I've decided to film continuing of AKULA movie while adoonmakers r working on addonf for my clip FlashpointRulzzz.

Trailer will be available for downloading closer to this weekend.

This time i'm using Dangerous Waters game and Flashpoint.

Movie will be filmed in AKULA traditions - more of seabattles.

More info soon.

i have been trying to get my movie working right, the problem i am having when i make the movies in game using fraps the bit rate is about 1389kbps then i put them together using MS movie maker v2.1 they come out 3282kbps and the movie is still to big but 15 hours ago it was working fine and saving them at 1389kbps what the crap may have happened[example 15 hours ago a 7min57sec movie was 23mb and now 6min09sec is 94.5mb] and using the same saving format both times.

wado

tsalagikola

Quote[/b] ]i have been trying to get my movie working right, the problem i am having when i make the movies in game using fraps the bit rate is about 1389kbps then i put them together using MS movie maker v2.1 they come out 3282kbps and the movie is still to big but 15 hours ago it was working fine and saving them at 1389kbps what the crap may have happened[example 15 hours ago a 7min57sec movie was 23mb and now 6min09sec is 94.5mb] and using the same saving format both times.

wado

haven't been in MS video maker kinda year. But there definately must be saving settings and u can change it. Hope u gonna fix it, so want to see your movie ! smile_o.gif

Thanks for feedback. The Rappeling doesn't always work in MP (normally one chopper is OK, but the 2nd choppers goes alittle screwed), so only normally use it in SP.

And tsalagikola, i use MS Move Maker for my videos and it saves OK. I use 'Save for Web' option, but then just save to computer instead of uploading to a site.

Recorded some footage whilst playing a multiplayer game. There was quite a few of us (about 10 on average), and it was on a remote server, so it was alittle laggy at times, but host had good connection so other than right at start of a mission, it was running well. Very well infact, considering the host was in Australia and i'm UK.

vbsmovie20april19vy.jpg

Video Download

(20MB, WMV)

Quote[/b] ]here is a little bit of the Civil War movie before something got messed up

didn't allow me to .... sad_o.gif

AKULA 2 TRAILER

k, some screens on news page -

http://flashpointzone.com/

direct link ( 10mb) here

http://games.dl2.vipserver.ru/ofp/video/akula2trailer.wmv

Hey Smer4 m8 nice video once again wink_o.gif

If you make or plan a desert ofp video I got a new mix (music) witch would fit a desert video wink_o.gif

Or anyone else who is gona make a desert OFP video is free to use it

wink_o.gif

Here is LINK to the mix wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hey Smer4 m8 nice video once again

If you make or plan a desert ofp video I got a new mix (music) witch would fit a desert video

hello

i'm always opened to make movie about any mod, if it's coming our. But this is not desert video. I'm thinking about making movie about iraq ( not political one as i already filmed ) but i will need a MOD. smile_o.gif))

any way, i'm opened for any suggestions.

You should make video about reality of war, not like US is better or Russia is better. Its should show you war so after this you dont want to see WAR :P

Quote[/b] ]You should make video about reality of war, not like US is better or Russia is better. Its should show you war so after this you dont want to see WAR

tell me an example ... ;)

You should make video about reality of war, not like US is better or Russia is better. Its should show you war so after this you dont want to see WAR :P

I'll always want to see war.

I'm thinking about making movie about iraq ( not political one as i already filmed ) but i will need a MOD. smile_o.gif))

any way, i'm opened for any suggestions.

How about making a movie set in Iraq from the perspective of a civilian? smile_o.gif