Mister Frag

OFP videography

well heres my 1st movie ever made...so its not good, but basecly i only want to show you multiplayer gameing.

This is map called ETA-Hexenkessel and map clled

BCH-Hexenkessel. Both are close combat ctf maps.

Heres the download link.

Icemovie

I liked your little dance number at 2:00. biggrin_o.gif

dear show/movie lovers smile_o.gif)))

i've got about 600 downloads for last 3 weeks even with total censorship/ignorance of main flashpoint sites of THE RED SNOW movie.

i've even got some emails on my address with thankings

Lot of people have enjoyed of THE RED SNOW soundtrack and were appreciated that this music was written for THEM - flashpoint movie lovers smile_o.gif))))

also i officially declare - i'm stop making my flashpoint movies till some1 make better then red snow movie. i really glad that people start making good movies ( including the last -scenes of war- ). i really have changed movie industry in flashpoint community smile_o.gif)) This bring it up on the new level, when u can see the story on your TV but not boring 1st view shootings .

Thanks to all for support

Please stop that argument, it's pointless.

I'm trying to make a video too here, don't know how it will turn out.

Estonian poeple suffered of nazi invasion as soviet "freedom".

We can found estionian men who helped nazis, but 3% of french popultion helped nazi. (the massacre of Oradour sur Glane was made by the SS division Das Reich and there are 9 french men in this SS division).

1er_RPIMa_Chevladimir 72 hour post restriction for ignoring moderator instruction and continuing to discuss a topic I asked to be dropped.

Now everyone please discuss the movies in a good natured manner and leave political rubbish somewhere else smile_o.gif

nice video, could have done well wihtouth the live action part then it been kick ass the politcal crap at the end ruins it. Which folks keep their agendas out of the forums.

coffin_birth please watch your filesizes smile_o.gif

coffin_birth please watch your filesizes smile_o.gif

Sure thing.

A. Wasn't paying attention

B. Haven't posted in these forums since the Photography section switched to #3 :P

I'm glad you kids enjoyed.

to capital video

i'll be honest, this guy has strong computer and can make better stuff then just explosions

i'm rating this video 1 of 10

Nice work man, that capital video had some really nice scenes in it, great feeling and cool ingame effects. Nice work

I agree, also, why does everyone put huge heavy metal music onto videos that have very little action?

Oh? I see. Well, i have never seen as "mighty" scenes as when the one those bomber planes flying close to eachother, or when the camera is set in the hummer following the tank that gets blown up. The feeling points at realism and well made, almost like if there was a real movie. Its not about if there was 50 Explosions, it was 50 explosions that could have been in the upcomming bond movie.

Sure, maybe it wasnt a movie where russia killed 500 americans and conquered the world. But it had some very good scenes, maybe not all of em but some.

to make them look good of course biggrin_o.gif

videos without music n sound becomes very dull and unintresting usually wink_o.gif

I agree, also, why does everyone put huge heavy metal music onto videos that have very little action?

Welp... basically, I think that anyone that looks like this:

Im001019.jpg

normally would have metal in their videos. smile_o.gif Can you make anything better?

Let's stay on topic please people smile_o.gif

I noticed this too. Some tips...

1. Use something from a movie soundtrack, videos generally contain some type of orchestra.

2. Listen to the song over and over, and in your head imagine scenes that would fit with the music

3. Get the footage

4. drag and drop all your footage so it's neat, and fits with the music

5. During heavy music situations, dont have a video sitting around on one particular scene. Switch it up a little. Long scenes usually make an unprofessional video.

That's how I do my stuff, to be honest.

[im]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/coffin_birth/Im001019.jpg[/img]

normally would have metal in their videos. smile_o.gif Can you make anything better?

What is this???

A Punk with camopants??

[img*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/coffin_birth/Im001019.jpg[/img]

(Trimming picture because it's large)

What is this???

A Punk with camopants??

Nah, you get no points. This is a punk:

punk.jpg

Anyways, to stay on topic, I couldn't get the video to work, Smer4. It directed me to some stuff in Russian (which I solved courtesy of AltaVista), but I'm pretty sure through all the broken Englisch that it said that the video couldn't be found.