Mister Frag

OFP videography

Just wondering......what program do you use or recommend for compressing OFP movies?

I think Windows Movie Maker does the job, although doubtless there's some better program out there...

hello. i really feel bad about the situation around operation flashpoint 1 right now. thats why i made a movie about how i think the consicuences will go. comments are very welcome.

i hope it will make people a bit awake about what can happen

ps. i would apreacciate it very much if this would be posted on ofp.info headlines

Well, I won't sign off on OFP so early - heck, ArmA hasn't even arrived around where I live and I'm going to upgrade first anyway so finally I'll be able to play OFP with everything maxed out so it'll be a blast...

Heck, I've got a big series still in the works using many addons made for OFP that have "quirks" in them that allow them to be used for the series (non-final versions), so you don't need to feel alone, OFP is far from dead yet.

@ Kenwort: Santa definitely was thinking: I will see dead people! pistols.gif

rofl.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>GALAXY AT WAR</span> - <span style='color:darkgreen'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>ACACYN</span> - <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Alien VS Clone</span></span>

In our offical Galaxy At War forum i have released a video made by me called AVC. It features 19 minutes of suspense and action and contains lots of GAW addons and other cool stuff biggrin_o.gif But its not a trailer or something, its just a movie wink_o.gif

You can watch it here

GAW-Dez-3s.jpgGAW-Dez-8s.jpg

GAW-Dez-5s.jpgGAW-Dez-6s.jpg

but you are a Steven Spielberg ! crazy_o.gif incredible video , much better than many films out there wow_o.gif

Its different from most other movies. Some parts were very good but it was a bit 'buggy'/boring at times.

Anyway, you got a mention on OFP Movie Makers ... ofpmm.info

Well, you are the first one who found some "buggy" parts in that movie, most people are enthused about it. wink_o.gif

Yeah its different, i tried to to show whats still possible with Operation Flashpoint and give it a cool sci-fi feeling. There are action scenes, situations full of suspense and just a few calm parts (actually only the intro & the arriving of the 47th Storm Corps Commandos).

But most people and i have not the feeling its booring etc. It has the right balance of all those three kinds of scenes.

In addition i have upgrated my system, so i can create OfP movies which are less "jerky" because of performance improvements. wink_o.gifyay.gif

"Lightning War"(Blitzkrieg)

OFP WW2 movie.

Plz loook it.

Thank you.:)

Instantly spoiled with rock music. I turned it straight off.

How can you have World War II with rock music?

That Predator and Alien vid was good. I can't begin to imagine how many hours went into that. You've done well there mate, especially picking out the right voice files and getting the atmosphere right with the music. Top notch.

Thank you guys! smile_o.gif

it took me 2 weeks (several hours per day) to create everything biggrin_o.gif ->Addons, Ingame Sets, Video recording, Music- & Sounds- & Videocompositing xmas_o.gif

OFP music vid.

Plz watch it.

Thank you.

Hey I like the music of the video.

Acacyn, I didnt mean to say it was horrible. I can see your effort level, and 90% of it is awsome. Lets forget the other 10%... thumbs-up.gif

edelweisser, interesting music video.  biggrin_o.gif

I think the story was a little weak. I wasn't really sure what was going on other than the Predators had come to hunt the Aliens and the Star Wars dudes were in the way. The Star Wars dude with the gun at the end was a bit quizzicle.

The movie rocked but these things troubled me.

Supershooter don't beat yourself up mate, it was a 90% great movie.

OFP movie

"CSAR in afghan" chapter 1

It's a tedious movie:(

Plz watch it.

Thank you.

OFP movie

Plz watch it.

Thank you.

Slightly tedious but good effort. I actually found it good enough to watch it all.

"OFP movie

Plz watch it.

Thank you.

(Quote tags seemed to bugger the forum layout there for some reason)

Wouldnt say tedious, i really liked it theres surely huge potential here.

>supershooter,456820

Thank you for your watching.:)

CSAR /Chapter 2

Plz watch it.

Thank you.

Sorry for my english.

Great video edelweiss! Different to other ones, and liked the camera style and sound effects.