Mister Frag

OFP videography

Not bad.

But save it with a minimum resouloution of 320x240 because its so small!!

Oh and try and get some sound in there, it'd be better if we could hear the gunfire.

EDIT:

I reckon your first video (with the same music) is much better ...

I suggest you just save it to wmv format from the beggining.. if the application that you edit your movies has it.. its best of codecs.. IMO yay.gif

-------------------------------------

STAY TUNED ON OFP.INFO

-------------------------------------

Hi moviemakers !

As AA is expected for 2007, I ve restarted the job... training, training,.. !!   wink_o.gif

Here is a basic movie, I ve called it "LIFELESS" (my favorite song of the OFP original soundtracks) and I hope you will like it...

This movie is really similar with my others! I ve worked this time only on the quality...1024x768 with 30 fps !

lifelessqq4.jpg

I've send it to cervo (ofp.info team) yesterday and it will be uploaded really soon on wwww.ofp.info..

www.ofp.info

PIERRE

PS: Once again, sorry for my pooring english...!

Nice one pierre. Loved all your previous videos s hopefully will also love this one. biggrin_o.gif

Ready to download as soon as its hosted tounge2.gif

whohooooo the return of pierre , where the hell have you been and where is the last part to the police chase video ??

wb looking forward to your stuff and hope ya gonna be around in arma cam .sqs smile_o.gif

Nice one pierre. Loved all your previous videos s hopefully will also love this one.  biggrin_o.gif

Ready to download as soon as its hosted  tounge2.gif

Thank you 456820... If you liked my previous, you will certainly like this one !

whohooooo the return of pierre , where the hell have you been and where is the last part to the police chase video ??

wb looking forward to your stuff and hope ya gonna be around in arma cam .sqs smile_o.gif

Too long to explain...!!!  whistle.gif

Sure!!! AA with a "camera.sqs" in its hands...! lol A real videomaker "killingmachine"  pistols.gif

hey Pierre!!!!! good to have you back in the movie making buissnes tounge2.gif Your new movie looks good as all your movies.. i hope you have noticed that ofpmm is back as well.. and we need some good admins there welcome.gif

Sure I've noticed it... Great website!!

Yesterday, I've send my vid to supershooter, leader of your site. He will upload it on ofpmm as soon as possible.... maybe before ofp.info ! lol

wink_o.gif

I know Matt... Me too, I'm still waiting !!!

Just supershooter from ofpmm and cervo from ofp.info have the vid...They should ulpoad it as soon as possible on their respective website.

Stay tuned!!!

pierre send me the movie.. i will uploud it.. supershooter isnt online atm.. wink_o.gif

Due to my overwhelming drive to create a "professional" flashpoint video. My base attack 3 video will probably not be out for a while.

Factors:

Full time college student

--Study

Full time band member (Drummer)

Job: 15 Hours per week

Make time for (Karrillion's bootcamp server) everynight from about 9-11pm.

+ The Fact I know NOTHING about camera scripting

So I've been busy huh.gif I want this movie to be a piece of work, I will do my best to get the next one done as quick as possible. As that has been said, nice movies everyone! Keep it up, I see a change in the wind says I! More ofp movies than ever seem to be popping up recently. Keep it up pistols.gif

hey dude dont.. worry im a student to.. im home only 2days.. and i have 2 movies to finish and a website to lead.. crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Just supershooter from ofpmm and cervo from ofp.info have the vid..

whats holding up supershooter , it aint on ofpmm site yet sad_o.gif.

Pierre... where is the movie.. !!! show us!  banghead.gif

Really sorry guys !!!

Indeed, cervo seems to be too busy to post it... !! wink_o.gif

For supershooter, he had the movie but he lost it... no luck! Anyway, he's now re-downloading the file! normaly, still few hours to wait and it s ok !

Really sorry for this disagreement guys !!! sad_o.gif

Great video. I liked it alot some lovely shots in there. Good job Pierre notworthy.gif

Also pierre what specs is your computer i noticed you were recording with water reflections and my computer lags with water reflections let alone whlst recording tounge2.gif

Excellent video,great timing of footage with the music,excellent use of the effects,suprisingly no lag whatsoever. All in all I would rate this as one of the best. I hope that you will make more in the future Pierre.